User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Aug 2004, 03:19   #1
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Take my XBoX and I'll f***ing kill you

6 murdered in their sleep over XboX theft

Florida doesn't really have any of the smart folks... reminds me of California.
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 03:45   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Take my XBoX and I'll f***ing kill you

Time to ban the xbox guys!
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 04:19   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone so much as look at my Sega Master System II, and I'll gather up Dace, Jonny and pablissimo to shoot you in the face. And not with bullets.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 04:37   #4
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Anyone so much as look at my Sega Master System II, and I'll gather up Dace, Jonny and pablissimo to shoot you in the face. And not with bullets.
I thought that Evis was a better "marksman" in that case?
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 05:14   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

I read that shit...Deltona is about an hour from here. It still amazes me what people will do. 6 people and a dog over a ****ing x-box...with bats, no less. Nothing clean, fast, or painless...beaten to death with bats.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 05:36   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

America's probation system works everybody! As does their law enforcement!

Sounds like Rehabilition has top priority over there.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 15:14   #7
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Why the hell would they do that, how would they get it out the door?
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 15:59   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Stories like this make me feel warm deep down in inside.

Let's face it: there's a lot of dicks in the world. And there's not much you can do about them. People stealing your stuff, keying your car, putting up graffiti on your wall at 3AM. What are you gonna do about it? Sit up on your roof every night for weeks on end with a shotgun, and take out the bastard? You go to jail. Lose-lose. You'll never win a mudfight with someone whos covered in shit.

The part that makes me happy is that whenever I encounter a real dick, I know that someday he'll run into a bigger dick, sparks will fly and peeps will die and the rest will fry in jail.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 16:26   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Thats ****ing unbelievable. Read up on it elsewhere too. Seems the grandaughter of the owners called to cops to evict the ring leader of the murderers as they were squatting. When he was in jail she boxed up his stuff, Xbox and all, and left them in her house down the road where she lived with the other victims.
As he was being taken away he threatened to come back, break into her house and kill her with a bat in her sleep.

He came back,found her house, with 3 guys and they killed everyone with aluminium bats and knives, in their sleep.
They couldn't even I.D. the 22 year old girl with dental records her face was so smashed in.

I hope they all fry up real nice.* BzzZzzZZzzZzzT*
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 16:36   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Thats ****ing unbelievable. Read up on it elsewhere too. Seems the grandaughter of the owners called to cops to evict the ring leader of the murderers as they were squatting. When he was in jail she boxed up his stuff, Xbox and all, and left them in her house down the road where she lived with the other victims.
As he was being taken away he threatened to come back, break into her house and kill her with a bat in her sleep.

He came back,found her house, with 3 guys and they killed everyone with aluminium bats and knives, in their sleep.
They couldn't even I.D. the 22 year old girl with dental records her face was so smashed in.

I hope they all fry up real nice.* BzzZzzZZzzZzzT*
then i retract my post insofar as it applies to this event.

article i read didn't say any of that.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 17:11   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats a pretty accurate summary of the article mentioned at the top of the page
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 20:42   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

as I have said before, Xbox sucks..

someone should schedule these people for a weekend with the pain monster tho.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 21:25   #13
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

I have no doubt that that's exactly what will be scheduled...though it'll probably only be about 2 minutes.