User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 08:20   #51
General Who

General Who is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wtf is with 6:2?

Didn't catch the part where it was mentioned how the obviously exploitative galaxies will be broken up now. These people ignored the intentions of your system, however they did it. Yet they are allowed to continue.
General Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 08:23   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Now really is the time to stop whining and get on with it.

Besides, you really think the large alliances are gonna sit back and let these supergals win anyway

Good times are ahead
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 11:04   #53
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
This has has been said many many times, and has seemingly been ignored. i`ll say it again, and in bold

ADMINS HAVE NOT GOT SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE TOP GALAXIES TO GET THEM PUT TOGETHER

next time. Please read what i and spinner have said
This has been said many times, and has seemingly been ignored. i'll say again in bold

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THE FACT YOU HAVEN'T

next time. Please read what I and the rest of your paying customers have said
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 13:04   #54
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
yo Strider, that sounds like my gal, haha, what are your coords?

xx:xx:xx Azure m8

Just for u
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 14:54   #55
TardSociety

TardSociety is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Besides, you really think the large alliances are gonna sit back and let these supergals win anyway

Good times are ahead
Depends if your planning on taking down your own members Forest
TardSociety is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 14:58   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The chances of buddypacks with people who know each other all landing in the same galaxy aren't as low as you'd think.

It was inevitable it'd happen with a few galaxies. That's what random placement means - there is an equal chance for all eventualities to happen. And one of those eventualities is landing with mates.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 15:04   #57
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
as has been said many many times, and has seemingly been ignored. i`ll say it again, and in bold

ADMINS HAVE NOT GOT SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE TOP GALAXIES TO GET THEM PUT TOGETHER

next time. Please read what i and spinner have said
What wonders me the most is that I have several ppl inside some of the gals mentioned here and a few ppl from other gals telling me the EXACT same story independent of eachother. The storry is that spinner moved the ppl and when I asked how the **** that was posible the simple answer was that they just asked Spinner to do it... I have a VERY hard time to see why ppl in these gals would say such things if it was not true.
What is even more funny is that I don't even play at all and have talked with noone about it, but still it seems like many other ppl has heard the same story as me.

And to you Forest who says that ppl should stop whining about it... And to the Admins who says that the buddy system has been used in a way that was not intended... I remember last round... I used the opportunities that was in the game cause when there are rules then I think we have to live by them and if the rules allows something then it should be allowed to do it... There is something wrong with the buddy codes which is confirmed by Admins and is confirmed used in several cases... If what I did last round (broke the fund level (called a bug and thereby bug abusing)) was illegal and was enough to take away about 1/3 of the score from my gal then this SURE AS HELL is too cause this is just as much a so called "bug" and as you told me last round abusing a bug is "use something in the game that is not intented to be posible or allowed" then this is sure not allowed and either the planers/pesons who has been involved in it should be shuffled around in the universe in random or they should get deleted...

When you set a line you MUST follow it. My gal got punished for "bug abusing" last round... Lets see the ppl who has abused the bugs this round be punished too!!!!

So Forest I do think that ppl has something to whine about and I think ppl should do it even more cause the ppl who has "cheated" might it be HQ (which I know almost for sure) or some players (which is for sure) then they should be punished just like ppl whined about last round.

So spinner simply just step up for the things you have done(if you have done it). And spinner lets at least see you continue the line you set last rond and lets see if you got big enough guts to punish all of those ppl who has abused that buddy code bug... My guess is that you don't have the guts to do either of it, but lets see if you will prove me wrong.

cbk

Last edited by cbk100; 28 Jun 2004 at 15:14.
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 16:44   #58
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

The difference being, u dont have a planet

Admins, whether guilty or not, are clearly not gonna do anything about it, so closed or not #paca clearly will.

Let the good times roll
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 16:48   #59
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

I have to wonder why someone who doesnt have a planet posts on these forums, but there you go.

Forest is right, PAteam aren't going to admit it, were it true, and more importantly cant/wont change the situation anyway.
flikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:03   #60
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

well if its illegal to abuse so called bugs then it should be illegal to use so called bugs in any case... nomatter if its me, or anyone else...

I know that PA HQ will admit nothing about the shit they have done but that is not really what I care most about. What I care the most about is that when some ppl are punished for the so called bug abusing then everyone should be punished for it.

And well in that matter it doesn't matter if I play or not... a rule that counts for some should count for anyone in this game. Anyone who wants to argue aggainst that has some kind of mental problem.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:50   #61
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

not all top gals asked spinner to move ppl in....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:46   #62
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

took my old comment out. a bit harsh towards Pateam and suspected cheaters. In a summary, they suck.

Last edited by Chika; 28 Jun 2004 at 21:07.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 03:43   #63
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
This has been said many times, and has seemingly been ignored. i'll say again in bold

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THE FACT YOU HAVEN'T

next time. Please read what I and the rest of your paying customers have said
This is probably the funniest post so far. A reply. Let's see. How about "When you have some evidence that the top gals did cheat, come back and post it". How can you ask the team to have evidence that they didn't do something. By definition that can't exist.

Oh look! You won! Congratulations on a well thought out argument.

Make you feel all warm and fuzzy? Idiot.

Some people defy belief in their stupidity.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 08:27   #64
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

indeed. to put this in an analogy which others might understand better

" oh no, ive been attacked by the exact kind of ships i cant target. the admins must have told someone what i had! lets ignore theres a perfectly valid way of finding out via scans "

im sure ( or rather hope ) you see my point.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 08:42   #65
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

another points is : why should the admins do something which is obviously that stupid ? `:P
i dont think any of the admins was involved in some kind of 'cheating' to help some players to get in the gals they want, they have no advantage of it ... actually only disadvantages because they have to fear someone finds out and starts smth like this thread

You all just cant accept that some ppl had more luck than you. i agree that it sucks it is based that much on the signup if you have a good or bad round and i would like to see this system improved but there wont be changes this round anymore so you can stop all this nagging around and concentrate on your planets or real life or whatever you want to do :-)

if you only criticize ppl like Phil who put a lot of work into this game you will gain nothing by it only that they are sooner or later fed up with the situation and quit.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:47   #66
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
another points is : why should the admins do something which is obviously that stupid ? `:P
Hello Round 2

It has happened, and admitted and apologised for.

Difference then was that that single incident made my entire round heh, i enjoy controversy
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:51   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Good times are ahead
I don't see why they wouldn't sit back with their own
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:14   #68
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy
Anybody have any explanation as to why there are 10 people in the same galaxy who intended to be together? i see no obvious way to do this, considering the implementation of 'buddy codes', and to exlie ones self would certainly be no guarantee of landing there (so assume 3 people created a galaxy and wanted their friends in it...not only would they have to win over the GC and ministry positions so they could exile people, but their 7 other friends would all have to exile into that galaxy)
seems highly unlikely to me.
i know atleast one guy in that galaxy - and he joined with 2 buddies.

im quite sure that he wasnt part of any of such doings.

i wonder how you come to the summarize you wrote up there ? got any evidence ?? or just assuming some bullshit to make yourself important ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 02:32   #69
Sinn

Sinn is an unknown quantity at this point

How about we just all agree that they deserve the award for 1337est looking gal of the round and move on. All dodgy looking gals have been checked out repeatedly by admins. Whether it's envy, some need to feel important or simple ignorance that made this thread come to life i do not know, but it's time it dies a silent death now....seriously....move on and play the bloody game.

The cumstain on the sheets of humanity
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:57   #70
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
a couple of other top gals used this also to get basically a private gal
You proberly did the same Forest
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:13   #71
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

So many morons. Why should this be any more sinister than someone suggesting a theme and the alaxy going with it. Me and my buddy mates did that and no reason we couldn't have invited everyone to join us.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote