User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:19   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who's busy next weekend?

"the biggest patriotic festival event on the calendar"
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:21   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'll be at v2003 .

...I think. :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:23   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"The BNP family festival"
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:25   #4
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

no nazi salutes allowed, dont want to give the wrong impression!
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:27   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
no nazi salutes allowed, dont want to give the wrong impression!
Rule Britannia
Forum Member

hohoho
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:29   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Didn't see any drunken, foul mouthed yobs last year.

Obviously if the media are invited, then seig heils and stiff right arms are out of the question as a general rule when they're about, but under canvass, when Stigger's playing etc later on during the night i'm sure a blind eye be can turned

Quote:
Hitler wanted the world I just want my Britain.

these people are HILARIOUS.

edit:
Quote:
The area I grew up in has been invaded and took over by Muslims and they truly are (IMO) a detestable and corrupt people. However, Jews are far more cunning and can assimilate a lot easier
Quote:
the trouble is that jews in general are not OUR allies in the fight against Islam/etc. They are in fact continually trying to make Islam take us over
Quote:
I think you're a jew! and your whole post is all bullsh*t, and israeli's are not white Europeans but semites
Quote:
There are basically three types of people I think, this is a bit simplistic but suits our purposes here

1Us: the awakened, to whatever extent, we see what is going on and are actively (to differing degrees) trying to change things.

2Them: in this group are the non-whites that reside in our lands or are attempting to and the dedicated multiculturalists be the capitalists, ANal types or the others.

3And then there is the public at large, who for whatever reason do not see the problems at are facing our country.
Quote:
The young Blacks in schools these days invariably do their hair or talk etc during lessons in school; the teachers are even grateful for this minmality of disruption !
enough now.

Last edited by Phang; 9 Aug 2003 at 21:37.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:32   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
these people are HILARIOUS.
i read that forum far too much, but i just cant help it
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 21:33   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They're ashamed of their own beliefs/actions, how quaint.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 22:11   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Why o why am I so tempted to troll that forum into sweet oblivion, is it because they are idiots, is it because they are easy targets, or is it just because I'm a ****ing ****?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 22:21   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Why o why am I so tempted to troll that forum into sweet oblivion, is it because they are idiots, is it because they are easy targets, or is it just because I'm a ****ing ****?
new members have their posts moderated (checked by a moderator before being posted) for a while until they are certain you meet their criteria.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:09   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
being a homofag i read a thread about gay people, it makes me relaise how **** people are

Quote:
think if he confines his filthy habit in the privacy of his own home with other consenting perverts of legal age then you shouldn't view it as too much of a problem.

If he flaunts it and is openly gay with pride then shun him. Don't feel bad about it either because he would be deliberately showing you disrespect knowing your views and would be an embarrassment to your family

Quote:
Personally I could not live with a family member being a sodomite in the same way I could not live with one committing miscegenation
Quote:
personally i think homosexuality is a disorder, but i think only a small % are wired to be gay the others can be 'cured'
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:15   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
being a homofag i read a thread about gay people, it makes me relaise how **** people are
i like the way how whenever a black or asian person commits a crime they post it on the forum to show how superior white people are.

although my current favourite is 'black woman isnt very good at maths, all black people are stupid'
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 23:19   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The BNP have got some good points.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 02:07   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
If this the case, then it's a shame they cover them up with mindless authortarianism, idol worship, intellectual dishonesty, and just generally being stupid idiots.

The thing is, they try to be relevent. They try to keep to key issues (e.g. immigration and the EU) but get them together on a forum and they'll still end up discussing why the Jews dominate "white" society.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 10:00   #15
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Except for the whole 'whites-only' they're policies are quite good.

Groon Party > *, though.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 10:19   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Except for the whole 'whites-only' they're policies are quite good.
That pretty much is their only policy. The rest of them are vague "We will make the NHS good", or "We will improve the environment", presumably all gained by the economic benefits gained from stopping foriegn nurses working in the NHS.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 13:50   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
They're amusing, but it loses it's charm after a while.

They remind me of FRP, and i got sick of them a long time ago, about the time when they actually got votes.

Oh, and what's up whit those signatures? I mean, they're huge! They make DF3 sig's look like miniatures..
Oh well.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 13:53   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
dace would vote for anyone who banned homosexuality and the age of consent.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 13:56   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
dace would vote for anyone who banned homosexuality and the age of consent.
I'd imagine the BNP would execute Dace as per their paedophilia policy.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:14   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'd imagine the BNP would execute Dace as per their paedophilia policy.

It would probably be worth it to make Great Britain GREAT again.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:27   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Not wanting to distract from the thread, but anyone who does enjoy pestering people on other boards to try and stir some racial awareness may want to try some animal rights boards.

Try using the Muslims slitting sheeps throats etc to try and promote anti-immigration feelings after the method of the great BB.
hmmmm
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:33   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
hmmmm
Animal rights types are the enemies of freedom, and thus the natural ally of right-wing fascists.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:38   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they seem to be suggesting they are manipulating them. well... they are saying they are.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:42   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Animal rights types are the enemies of freedom, and thus the natural ally of right-wing fascists. :cool:

The best advert (poster) i ever saw showed a picture of Animal protesters protesting (placards and slogans and bitter hatred everywhere) and the 'hook':

"Thanks to animal testing they'll be able to protest for 7 years longer than they would have"

Or something like that (cant remember the exact wording).
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:44   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
they seem to be suggesting they are manipulating them. well... they are saying they are.
I think it's more a case of tailoring the msg. I doubt there's any point posting on an Animal Rights board about how ******s are raping our women, or whatever it is they usual go on about.

I discuss various things, but there's not much point going on about abolishing intellectual property if you're discussing homelessness with rough sleepers, etc.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 18:52   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ahahaha

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 19:11   #27
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Their stance on political issues is quite an amusing read.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 19:37   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Absolutely There are far too many White people wanting to ruin things for other Whites...I consider it treacherous, any attempt to destroy Nationalism's leading light makes you no better than a black in my eyes.

I fully support any attempts to hack their database and rewrite every post to say "I love black people".

PS I'm wondering if any of them will start blaming the excessively hot weather on all the ******s invading.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 19:41   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
new members have their posts moderated (checked by a moderator before being posted) for a while until they are certain you meet their criteria.

****s sake. I was halfway through registering so I could respond on their ideology and philosophy forum :(
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 19:47   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

just post 'yeah i agree burn all the niggas' for a week or so; you'll fit in perfectly.

ooh! Edit Post!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 23:43   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I can't follow those links - the rage will boil my brain.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 23:59   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The BNP do look so respectable in their nice expensive suits but I'll wager they cant wait to get the jack boots and brown uniforms out in the privacy of their own homes

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 10:46   #33
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
as i have said before can we find them and lynch them all.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 10:49   #34
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
somoene tell them to tart up their website it looks 'sink estate shabby'
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote