User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:55   #1
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Smallville

I am atm a very big fan of the Tv series Smallville( youg superman).

I was just wonderring if there was any1 out there who knows if there will be a 3rd(evt. a 4th) season of smallville.
If many people like smallville we shud make a channel to discuss it etc.

P.S Any1 live close to Vancouver and wouldnt mind going down to the smallville set and get kristin kreuk`s autograph??

isil
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 12:36   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to watch this with my ex.

I therefore have bad feelings towards/becuase of it.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:16   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Nothing will ever beat Superman the series! Or Lois & Clark as it was properly called.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:18   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Nothing will ever beat Superman the series! Or Lois & Clark as it was properly called.
Indeed; there was nothing I liked more than settling down, turning on BBC2 and then changing over to watch the news when I saw L&C was on.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:50   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I watch Smallville too. It's ace.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:52   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It isn't
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:54   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I like it too.

I missed the last one though

It's the one after he told Pete about him.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:57   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
It's the one after he told Pete about him.
You're about...6 or 7 episodes behind us in the States. There's a lot of good ones to come though, it'll make up for the one you missed. :)

I missed this week's episode though. :((((
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:58   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
You're about...6 or 7 episodes behind us in the States. There's a lot of good ones to come though, it'll make up for the one you missed.

I missed this week's episode though. (((
That's not bad really, usually we're like 2 seasons behind.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:11   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
That's not bad really, usually we're like 2 seasons behind.
Heh, last year, Rampage announced he had just found out Babylon 5 had a fifth season. Some 3-4 years after the fact.