User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2006, 07:41   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
ND's glorious planetnap offer!

PLANET NAPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO YOUR GALAXY MATES OR FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED.

General Terms of Planet NAP
---------------------------------

Any Planet that wants a Planet NAP agrees to the following:

1. They will not knowingly attack an ND member. (There is no restriction on attacks on non-ND's in ND galaxies).

2. They will attempt to check their targets prior to launch.

3. If notified that they are attacking a ND member they will recall.

4. They will not defend ingalaxy vs ND provided they are notified prior to ETA 5 that it is ND attacking. Where a planet is being waved by ND they will be advised before the 1st wave reches ETA 5 and should check specific attackers with us if they wish to defend a subsequent wave. This allows them to defend vs any non-ND waves without us having to mail them once for every ND attacker.

In return ND agrees the following:

1. The planet will be marked as offlimits to atatcks by ND members. Any ND member who attacks and lands will be open to retal and any remaining ND's in their galaxy instructed not to defend them ingalaxy vs any retals from the victims and friends.

2. ND command will notify the planet either directly or via ND's in their galaxy of any ND attacks on the galaxy prior to those attacks reaching ETA 5. If no such notification is given then the planet may defend ingalaxy vs ND without penalty.

3. ND command will notify the planet if they are attacking a ND member. No ND defence will be sent and no retal will be launched - on the presumption that the planet will keep to the agreement. Should no such notification be received by ETA 4 then the planet may land without penalty or retaliation.

Just thought someone would like to know about the glorious ND's tactics
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 07:43   #2
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ND's glorious planetnap offer!

I'm pretty sure the same rules apply for anyone having a pnap with any alliance. Tell me, which ally doesn't accept pnaps?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 07:54   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As Stoom already said, this is hardly something new.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 08:03   #4
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up did it, exi did it, so what?
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 08:04   #5
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Though, I think ND may be the first alliance to setup a specific channel where you can apply for a planet NAP, and placed it in the topic of their public channel ^^

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 08:54   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow Kargool, your 1337 intel skills have done you good this time.

An alliance offering planet naps!

Who would of thought.

I'm sure most of the fencesitters probably all have planet naps by now anyway.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 12:23   #7
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

i dont have a pnap gimmi gimmi
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 13:13   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Nothing bad about ND's proposal to be honest. It was hardly considering an unglorious act when 1up did it.

ND are just playing it smart in my opinion.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 13:42   #9
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

[Blatantly stolen from a sit-com]

"
Hello, "Day-Old News?"
Yeah, I'd like to cancel Kargool's subscription. Yeah. he's going to be giving his business to "Behind the Times."
"

[/blatantly stolen from a sit-com]
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 13:49   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh please. All i wanted to do was to promote New Dawns excellent planetnap system.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 13:56   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I bet you did
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:15   #12
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

oh yes, lets nap 200 out of the 300 players who play this game, that'll make it all just a little more exciting to keep playing and make it a glorious victory for this round

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:16   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
oh yes, lets nap 200 out of the 300 players who play this game, that'll make it all just a little more exciting to keep playing and make it a glorious victory for this round
Yeah, who the hell needs targets anyways.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:19   #14
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

the few people who dont decide to nap, get battered by the 10 top alliances (cause they aint on their naplist) untill they quit
draw your own conclusions

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:26   #15
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

I had a (p)nap with Stoom :|
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:26   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

If they nap all the top 10 alliances, who the hell are they gonna hit then? :-D
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:31   #17
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

well who is gonna get a pnap with every alliance in the top 10

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:31   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Planet napping is pretty gay. But then if everyone else does it, you have to follow suit.

I don't think I've ever had a planet nap with any alliance though (as far as I can remember).
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:32   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Planet napping is pretty gay. But then if everyone else does it, you have to follow suit.

I don't think I've ever had a planet nap with any alliance though (as far as I can remember).
I was napped with Legion once, but that was only because they thought I was a member
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:35   #20
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Kargool, ND have run planet NAPs before.

We just never offered you one.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 14:46   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Kargool, ND have run planet NAPs before.

We just never offered you one.
Thats because i've been napped via alliance like every round since round 13. :-P
Well cept for last round when you were shit
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 15:22   #22
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Havnt you retired?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 15:24   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

well, yes.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 16:40   #24
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

No he has not!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 16:41   #25
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

weren't you in my gal once RexDrax?
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 17:07   #26
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

sounds ghey - with an ally-membercount like that seems stupid...

on the other side, people surely dont want gal-mates to get trashed by their own ally
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 17:14   #27
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
on the other side, people surely dont want gal-mates to get trashed by their own ally
Hence solid gals rock.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 17:52   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I can't believe it's not 1up!
abridged version for you tl;dr types.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:19   #29
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

That's cos your planet has never been worth protecting

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:25   #30
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

}}{{comedy reply }}{{

did the 1up command ppl that joined newDawn insist on the planet naps

}}{{comedy reply }}{{

-Rommel
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:26   #31
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
}}{{comedy reply }}{{

did the 1up command ppl that joined newDawn insist on the planet naps

}}{{comedy reply }}{{
No. We insisted on having locks on toilet doors. Dodgy bunch those ND-ers, I'll tell you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:28   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
No. We insisted on having locks on toilet doors. Dodgy bunch those ND-ers, I'll tell you.
did ya have to bring your own rolls as well

-Rommel
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:29   #33
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
did ya have to bring your own rolls as well
No. We used the paper copy of elvizs winners speech.

Quote:
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:33   #34
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
No. We used the paper copy of elvizs winners speech.

Go mazz \o/
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:34   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's cos your planet has never been worth protecting
Or scary enough to benefit an alliance enough to want to nap with me
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:36   #36
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think anyone can blame ND, most top alliances do this already just not so publicly. Perhaps making this issue that much more public will force alliances to address the issue and enforce some discipline on their members.

Also, planet NAPs can occasionally be beneficial. Ive only had one planet NAP and that was during r11 with 1up from about halfway through the round. Id like to think for me personally it was the right thing to do as at that time I held 10% of Howling Rains asteroids and an equally large chunk of score/value which I felt a large responsability for keeping safe. It also kept my fleet safe while I defended against 1up attacks by people like rshih, who seemed to attack HR every single bloody day! My only regret is recalling from an attack on mazzelaar!

Luckily for me 1up kept their word, unluckily for me LCH came after me anyway!

In the end, the only people who have to worry about ND PNAP'ing are their enemies whos members will accept. Those alliances have far bigger problems than ND policy, to put it mildly.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:52   #37
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I think ND should wipe out Kargool old alliance as punishment for him starting this thread!
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:55   #38
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I think ND should wipe out Kargool old alliance as punishment for him starting this thread!
I think MotoX should start taking his medication again.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 20:38   #39
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Though, I think ND may be the first alliance to setup a specific channel where you can apply for a planet NAP, and placed it in the topic of their public channel ^^

-NitinA
1up had #spineless

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 20:47   #40
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

have never been planet napped to any alliance

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 2 Nov 2006 at 20:53.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:17   #41
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

I think kargool was alot less provocative on these boards when he had a planet that could get bashed.

read: I think kargool is a coward

YAY 100th POST \o/
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:33   #42
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
weren't you in my gal once RexDrax?
Yeah, Nadar was there too I think. Dont quite remember since it was so long ago. It was in one of the pepsi galaxies or something way back in r5 or r6.

Oh and if kargool or TGV gives you problem let me know. I will just lock them up in their cage again and deprive them of their alcohol

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:34   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I have a planet nap?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:36   #44
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

ahem... sorry but no go TGV is impossible to destroy. All you can do is make the viking berserkers gun for you and destroy you

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:36   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
Yeah, Nadar was there too I think. Dont quite remember since it was so long ago. It was in one of the pepsi galaxies or something way back in r5 or r6.

Oh and if kargool or TGV gives you problem let me know. I will just lock them up in their cage again and deprive them of their alcohol
I can't remember being in gal with any of you two
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:40   #46
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I can't remember being in gal with any of you two
I guess I was wrong, the nick was Na*something. Who knows. btw, hello Nadar long time no see.

I suppose I could dig out the info somewhere but its not vital.

Est Sularus oth Mithas

Last edited by RexDrax; 2 Nov 2006 at 22:47.
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:41   #47
Nadar
I see you!

I'm sure it wasn't me, it was probably Nadval ;p

hi o/
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 22:49   #48
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Cedlind is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny thing.. the first time I read the same as Kargool posted above, it said:
Quote:
3. ND command will notify the planet if they are attacking a ND member. No 1up defence will be sent and no retal will be launched - on the presumption that the planet will keep to the agreement. Should no such notification be received by ETA 4 then the planet may land without penalty or retaliation.
<@Clogg|zZzZz> you get that with most nicks tbh
SiN->SiNND *shivers*->SiN->TGV->really long break->Asc
Cedlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 02:12   #49
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

yus saw that too i think someone copy and pasted nicely
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 06:56   #50
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I'm sure it wasn't me, it was probably Nadval ;p

hi o/

I would love to be in galaxy with you Nadar - we could cyber and have phonesex and rub cream on each other
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote