User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:45   #451
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Actually that isn't true for 1up PNAPs in the slightest. As far as I know, we've never cancelled an agreement without due cause.
But your P NAPs do state (in the welcome message when you get one) that clause.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:54   #452
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

-NitinA
Sure - but as I said not without due cause. Due cause being something along the lines of said planet roiding us. Not "we have no targets left so lets break that dude's NAP".

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:26   #453
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well looks like if enough ppl say exi cheats to win, its true... just look who keeps nagging about it, same mofos as usual btw the same dudes that say im an retard for saying the same thing about 1up..

you guys bore me :/

So true. It never takes long until people account an allys victory on cheating.
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:50   #454
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA

-NitinA
We also give the option of cancellable or permenant NAPs. If you choose a permanent NAP then 1up will not break it unless you break the terms of the NAP. In our history we have never broken a planet NAP without it being violated first.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:13   #455
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
NoS was never ranked 1st in r13.
I'm sorry that your memory has failed. NoS was ranked #1 for just a short time once Wolfpack was knocked out of the #1 spot. This is when eXi decided to end the NAP.

PS. How many times are you going to be wrong Kargool?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:18   #456
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
We also give the option of cancellable or permenant NAPs. If you choose a permanent NAP then 1up will not break it unless you break the terms of the NAP. In our history we have never broken a planet NAP without it being violated first.
eXi cannot say the same. All they can do is neg rep me for pointing out the obvious.

Look eXi, it's not my fault that you as an alliance like to backstab and turn on your ally's. All I did was highlight it. Just keep those red blobs comming. It reaffirms that I struck a nerve and the truth.

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:25   #457
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
eXi cannot say the same. All they can do is neg rep me for pointing out the obvious.

Look eXi, it's not my fault that you as an alliance like to backstab and turn on your ally's. All I did was highlight it. Just keep those red blobs comming. It reaffirms that I struck a nerve and the truth.
Gsus christ, you dair to speak of NoS beeing allies etc? May I remind you that NoS was "allied" with the whole bloody universe except Wolfpack. Talk about a fence stuck up in someones ass for christ sake. Sitting out the main war by napping both side A and B is what I call beeing a bullshit ally. I'm just stunned that you seem surprised for cancelling that NAP. Just my 2 cents on your comment.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:36   #458
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Gsus christ, you dair to speak of NoS beeing allies etc? May I remind you that NoS was "allied" with the whole bloody universe except Wolfpack. Talk about a fence stuck up in someones ass for christ sake. Sitting out the main war by napping both side A and B is what I call beeing a bullshit ally. I'm just stunned that you seem surprised for cancelling that NAP. Just my 2 cents on your comment.
But the way the NAP was cancelled was bad form. NoS got attacked by at least eXi and Angels even though NoS had a NAP with eXi. Many of our players were stunned and even HC was like "Looks like they have ended the NAP."

So what if NoS sat on the fence? They kept their word at least which is more than ANYONE CAN EVER SAY ABOUT eXi.

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 08:30   #459
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
NoS was not napped with the entire universe. Infact we planettargeted 4 alliances on some raids. VGN, Vision, Veneratio and HR.

While I agree that this may not have been an daring enterprise, we still recived a considerable amount of incs due to this.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 08:32   #460
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I'm sorry that your memory has failed. NoS was ranked #1 for just a short time once Wolfpack was knocked out of the #1 spot. This is when eXi decided to end the NAP.

PS. How many times are you going to be wrong Kargool?
Im amused by your inadequate memory.

eXi never directly broke the nap. There was an "incident" but the nap wasnt canceled.

Angels did however. And a infinite amount of ToF planets.

The nap with eXi started in week 4 or 5 of the round and lasted throughout the whole round.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 13:40   #461
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or that you're wrong....

In my experience eXilition have always been very good allies to have. In Round 15 they kept to their word and never sent any fleets Vengeance's way - and if one did accidentally turn up due to us accepting a new member, it was swiftly recalled. Professionalism, that's all it is guys. (the same can be said for 1up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
NoS was not napped with the entire universe. Infact we planettargeted 4 alliances on some raids. VGN, Vision, Veneratio and HR.

While I agree that this may not have been an daring enterprise, we still recived a considerable amount of incs due to this.
I'm not bloody suprised you received all those incs

VGN and HR were part of the 1up block by the end of that round - and I distinctly recall a huge meeting with about 2 weeks to go where we wanted to twat you guys silly for taking advantage of our situation.

OH WELL, looks like r14 sorted all that out anyway
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:42   #462
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Congrats eX! Impressive playing. To be able to muster a force to be reckoned with in PA that is not half-baked and rivals any given winning alliance of previous rounds is an achievement in itself. Then to repeat such an ordeal is hall of fame material.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:48   #463
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My God, it's true. He lives
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 14:52   #464
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

I'm not bloody suprised you received all those incs

VGN and HR were part of the 1up block by the end of that round - and I distinctly recall a huge meeting with about 2 weeks to go where we wanted to twat you guys silly for taking advantage of our situation.

OH WELL, looks like r14 sorted all that out anyway
R14 saw a NoS without me, Nadar, Heru (active atleast) and an entire NoS HC using more time on WoW than PA so I think it was more the fact that most officers left NoS than the anger from the round before that made NoS crash and burn.

HR did actually nap us for a while 24 hours, but then suddenly decided to attack us again.

Now the naps that NoS's HC sat in place would eventually have to ride on their responsibility and not the members of the alliance. The members of the alliance can voice to disagree being napped to whomever they want, but in the end its the members duty to be loyal to the alliance or leave the alliance.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 15:16   #465
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Congrats eX! Impressive playing. To be able to muster a force to be reckoned with in PA that is not half-baked and rivals any given winning alliance of previous rounds is an achievement in itself. Then to repeat such an ordeal is hall of fame material.
i think it's more a testament to how awful the alliances are these days as the exilition of current really is a lot less impressive than previous rounds.

edit: IS, is a lot less impressive, not isn't!

Last edited by jerome; 18 Aug 2006 at 15:25.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 15:47   #466
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

actually it's not that surprising at all as every alliance is presumably deteoriating in quality due to the game being utterly wank, tedious and effortwhile or were just never good at all!
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 15:58   #467
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

big thread with same old discussions.

"eXi cant play round after round like 1up and win"
"1up never wins when eXi is around"

imo its the alliance hc choice to play how many rounds they want. if you ask me who is better 1up or exi i say eXi, since we yet have to see 1up beat eXi and its now 3-0 in favour to eXi.

and funny to see 1up now on a crusade against Subh for not being their puppet. GJ subh, you decide your alliance road, finallly to see an alliance with balls and not just being a brainless 1up drone.

go eXi go Omen!

edit: oh yea,obviously Phil still sux and his therapy sessions havent paid off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 15:58   #468
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
deteoriating in quality due to the game being utterly wank, tedious and effortwhile

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:04   #469
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
imo its the alliance hc choice to play how many rounds they want.
Of course it is. That doesn't make any of the comments regarding it any less valid just because they choose not to play.

Quote:
and funny to see 1up now on a crusade against Subh for not being their puppet. GJ subh, you decide your alliance road, finallly to see an alliance with balls and not just being a brainless 1up drone.
Exactly how is choosing not to go for the #1 spot having balls? The opportunity to finish in 1st place was presented to Subh, they bottled it. They are as spineless as you are dimwitted.

Quote:
edit: oh yea,obviously Phil still sux and his therapy sessions havent paid off
Evidently neither have your 'not posting like a complete tool' classes.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:05   #470
jerome

Quote:
GJ subh, you decide your alliance road, finallly to see an alliance with balls
lol
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:10   #471
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

if i were subh i would do the same.

choosing between serving as 1up doggy to take out eXi and _if_ it would happen eventually 1up/co will take out subh
or
not helping anyone and choosing whats best for my alliance. you dont need to be a rocketscientist to see that subh wont have a chance for #1 with alliances like 1up/eXi around.

so i dont understand why they should putting all this time and effort just to make 1up happy and eventually get fked by them.

doesnt make sense hombre

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:14   #472
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
if i were subh i would do the same.

choosing between serving as 1up doggy to take out eXi and _if_ it would happen eventually 1up/co will take out subh
or
not helping anyone and choosing whats best for my alliance. you dont need to be a rocketscientist to see that subh wont have a chance for #1 with alliances like 1up/eXi around.

so i dont understand why they should putting all this time and effort just to make 1up happy and eventually get fked by them.

doesnt make sense hombre
So you're actually accusing Subh of being crap in a military sense and politically inept? At last we finally agree on something then.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:16   #473
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

MaxMilliaN why did you have to return to posting?

we already have two complete tools in robban and Pilgrim, we dont need another

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:33   #474
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
MaxMilliaN why did you have to return to posting?

we already have two complete tools in robban and Pilgrim, we dont need another
wtf that was rude m8 :/ i only do quality post cos i care about pa, you only to boost your ego or something
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 16:54   #475
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
So you're actually accusing Subh of being crap in a military sense and politically inept? At last we finally agree on something then.
you are not reading again dude.

not crap, but not as good. or can i call 1up crap for lacking both political and military this round? ah no wait, its because 1up is so inactiv. every1 else is crap.

its the same as earlier rounds when there was a showdown between 1up/eXi. 1up PR machine going at top alliances NOT helping them (r15 same with ND)

all these talks about how other alliances can get #1 if they help 1up remove eXi , but in the end its just a seduction because when eXi would be gone 1up would use their block to take out the next contender.

congrats to Subh for being on to you!!!!

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:24   #476
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbnuts
not crap, but not as good. or can i call 1up crap for lacking both political and military this round? ah no wait, its because 1up is so inactiv. every1 else is crap.
We didn't lack the political this round but we did indeeed lack the military presence. We formulated a political environment that would have, at worst, given eXilition a run for their money and given both ourselves and subh a good chance of hitting the top spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacktard
its the same as earlier rounds when there was a showdown between 1up/eXi. 1up PR machine going at top alliances NOT helping them (r15 same with ND)
Your arrogance is astonishing. What you're saying there is that everyone who isn't 1up or eXilition should stay away from the race for #1 and leave the 'big boys' to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipshit
all these talks about how other alliances can get #1 if they help 1up remove eXi , but in the end its just a seduction because when eXi would be gone 1up would use their block to take out the next contender.

congrats to Subh for being on to you!!!!
Subh *were* the block you ****ing mong and they already had more relations with other alliances following the SEx war with Omen. So if anyone was going to form a block after the demise of eXilition it was going to be Subh rather than 1up. They were placed in a better position in terms of value/roids and politically than 1up to make a move for #1 following a war with eXilition.

What it boils down to is cowardice being disguised as 'not being 1up puppets'. It's only subnormal cretins like you that happen to buy into it.

Edit: speeling ;p

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:35   #477
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

your an angry kiddo

im not arrogant and say no other alliance deserves victory, but who the **** says that what way SUBH chooses MUST BE ALSO 1up's WAY. you are arrogant with saying SUBH only chance of victory is being 1up's puppet.

now fok off and die, your alliance lost so please lose with some dignity. and stop blaming another alliance for your imcompetence u ****ing newbie.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:39   #478
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
your an angry kiddo

im not arrogant and say no other alliance deserves victory, but who the **** says that what way SUBH chooses MUST BE ALSO 1up's WAY. you are arrogant with saying SUBH only chance of victory is being 1up's puppet.

now fok off and die, your alliance lost so please lose with some dignity. and stop blaming another alliance for your imcompetence u ****ing newbie.
No, he's perfectly accurate.
If subh were capable of taking exil down on their own , why havent they done so?
Facts are, it would require 1up and subh to co-operate to even stand a chance of taking them down at the time it was proposed. Quite possibly it would require a third alliance as well
Neither alliance on their own could take them down, but together there was at least a fighting chance.

face reality.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:43   #479
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
your an angry kiddo

touche

he has in a point in a way mazz...the only person to blame for 1ups lack of punch is 1up. to blame subh for not acting when it wasnt in their best interests is a stupid thing to say. and yes had exi gone down 1up would have seized the oppertunity to target subh and claim the victory. for you to insinuate otherwise is, in my opinion, bullshit.

had subh launched with 1up im under no illusion exil would have targetted the weaker alliance (in this case subh) and roided them into the ground, pretty much like that did with xVx leaving them no better off had they sat on the fence and let you guys get your ass kicked.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:43   #480
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

ooo...
/me sees an opportunity for some excellent trolling

I will wait it out. Mazz is foaming from the mouth (good job Maxi) and considering very few quality trollhunters, so far there is no sportsmanship in posting.

and robban does not troll, he told me so

Quote 587 of 588: [16:44] <robban> i dont troll

See ?
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:48   #481
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
your an angry kiddo
And you're of subnormal intelligence. I won't hold it against you.

Quote:
This is baffling me. If it gives them a chance of victory exactly how are they being our puppets? Is this just the mindless rhetoric of someone who just can't grasp simple logic because of thier unfailing ability to turn everything into anti 1up dross?

If you can show me another way whereby Subh could have challenged for #1 then I'll be happy to admit you aren't a mindless ****wit.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I've said repeatedly that eXilition outplayed 1up and we were never good enough to challenge for #1 without certain political situations playing out. How about, for once, you try and win with dignity?

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:54   #482
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The easy and obvious conclusion is that Subh weren't interested in going for #1. Will they ever have such an opportunity again?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:56   #483
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
touche

he has in a point in a way mazz...the only person to blame for 1ups lack of punch is 1up. to blame subh for not acting when it wasnt in their best interests is a stupid thing to say. and yes had exi gone down 1up would have seized the oppertunity to target subh and claim the victory. for you to insinuate otherwise is, in my opinion, bullshit.
Thus proving you are as narrow minded and as completely unable to read as Max.

I haven't blamed anyone for 1up not having what it takes to go 1 on 1 with eXilition. I'll reiterate for the slow ones among you. 1up weren *not* good enough this round to beat eXilition 1 on 1. If eXilition were to be beaten it would have required a coalition of more than one alliance. In this instance 1up and Subh with help from xVx.

Are you honestly saying that Subh, if eXilition had been beaten, wouldn't have had the sense to target 1up? What on earth makes you think that after a war with eXilition 1up would just knock them aside as though they weren't there?

Exactly how was it not in Subh's best interests? They could genuinely have had a chance for taking the #1 spot. As it stands they are in 4th and losing ground. *WOW* that really is some improvement, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
had subh launched with 1up im under no illusion exil would have targetted the weaker alliance (in this case subh) and roided them into the ground, pretty much like that did with xVx leaving them no better off had they sat on the fence and let you guys get your ass kicked.
You don't think having an extra full alliance of players and 3 alliances running fleetcatches would have made the slightest difference? And so what? At least have a go. Could it have finished worse than where they are now?

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:57   #484
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
The easy and obvious conclusion is that Subh weren't interested in going for #1. Will they ever have such an opportunity again?
Imo - take your chances, no matter how slim you think they are because 2nd is nowhere, no matter how much you try and dress it up with whatever wank excuse you have for not having the nuts to get your hands dirty.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 17:59   #485
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well lemme try just one time
Quote:
HEY ! EVERY ONE ! LOOK AT ME !
(when everyone looks)
WAAA ! WAAA ! If not for you all 1up would have won (boo subh boo for not helping us)

wait wait ! dont leave ! i am not done whining yet !
that reminds me of a certain situation that happened last round, when 1 alliance was #1 up untill 1up tagged, and then blame was passed on from one alliance onto another.

but lets whine about it for the umpfteenth time
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:04   #486
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh

that reminds me of a certain situation that happened last round, when 1 alliance was #1 up untill 1up tagged, and then blame was passed on from one alliance onto another.

The sooner vile cretins like you are run out of this game the better the community will be and the game won't be ruled by ignorance and stupidity.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:14   #487
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wahh wahh, all I know how to do is take ignorant shots at 1up
Yah because your whining about the discussion is MUCH more interesting.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:21   #488
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Since you clearly haven't gotten over last round - lets remember that 1up was welcoming any amount of alliances to give us a good fight, but just like this round people just like sugar-coating their runner-up spot and would rather play an already boring game in a boring way for 2 months.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I see the thrill that everyone gets from this game in the way that it is most often played.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:26   #489
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Yah because your whining about the discussion is MUCH more interesting.

How was that shot ignorant ? it was cheap, dastardly, and quite funny (apparently not to 1up, but to quite a few others)

I fail to see ignorance in my post. (as usual, tho)
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:27   #490
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by waazzelaar
The sooner vile cretins like you are run out of this game the better the community will be and the game won't be ruled by ignorance and stupidity.
and that is what i call an excellent example of constructive criticism ! U aces that one
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:33   #491
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
and that is what i call an excellent example of constructive criticism ! U aces that one
It wasn't supposed to be constructive beyond pointing out that you are nothing but a destructuve element in the community and we'd all be better off without you. My point still stands.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 18:37   #492
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How was that shot ignorant ? it was cheap, dastardly, and quite funny (apparently not to 1up, but to quite a few others)

I fail to see ignorance in my post. (as usual, tho)
Well your post didnt really have a point, so ignorance may not have been the best description. Regardless this is the AD forum, its here for people to 'whine' about alliances. Which is certainly preferable to you whining about the discussion.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:01   #493
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We didn't lack the political this round but we did indeeed lack the military presence. We formulated a political environment that would have, at worst, given eXilition a run for their money and given both ourselves and subh a good chance of hitting the top spot.
I think it probably didn't help that 1up were determined to involve Omen as well as eXilition "because even if they aren't napped to eXi, they might act as if they are."

Yeah, if three alliances were to target two alliances they might well speak to each other, if anything did come of that, they'd probably target the same alliance too. I doubt SubH found that very appealing.

There's not much you could've done to change the fact 1up were terrible strategic targets compared to SubH at that time, but I think I would've bargained a little more generously had it been me.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:08   #494
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I think it probably didn't help that 1up were determined to involve Omen as well as eXilition "because even if they aren't napped to eXi, they might act as if they are."
Omen didn't come into the discussion at all other than to perhaps approach at a later date to join the coalition. We had no intention whatsoever to take part in any kind of pre-emptive targetting aimed at Omen. We believed there was no need and we actually tentatively discussed the possibility of Omen joining in against eXilition. Are you telling us there was something we didn't know about and that some kind of 'deal' was already in place?

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:08   #495
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
It wasn't supposed to be constructive beyond pointing out that you are nothing but a destructuve element in the community and we'd all be better off without you. My point still stands.

as as in "1up", your immaginary friends or a population of a random 3rd world country that granted you a right to speak for the ?

And being destructive element (wich i dont think i am) is better then being a bitter clown, imnsho.

I just htink this thread is overdrawn, with topics of discussion depleted before it started.

Again, congrats eXi n all.

Almeida is my personal hero <3.

And 1 up can :crymeariver: for another loss. Too bad i was not around every other time they got their stuff handed to them.
Besides that, i am just gloating, and could not pass up a chance to make fun of Mazz, especially seeing his rabid reactions to Maxi's post.
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:11   #496
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Besides that, i am just gloating
As far as I can tell the only people with bragging rights over 1up right now are exilition, so what are you gloating about?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:13   #497
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omen didn't come into the discussion at all other than to perhaps approach at a later date to join the coalition. We had no intention whatsoever to take part in any kind of pre-emptive targetting aimed at Omen.
Speak to your CEO I guess.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:15   #498
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Speak to your CEO I guess.
Given that it was Sid who spoke to Keizari and told me directly about the approach to Omen I'd say he is more than likely going to give the same answer.

If something changed in the 4 days that we targetted eXilition then obviously I missed it but I can state without doubt the siuation I outlined was still the same up to the target picking between Subh, 1up and xVx. And at no point since that original meeting have we targetted Omen directly.

Quote:
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:19   #499
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Thumbs up Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
As far as I can tell the only people with bragging rights over 1up right now are exilition, so what are you gloating about?

gloating does not neccecerely presumes presence of braggin rights.

bragging does.

gloating is, usually, kinda like braggin, but when u actualyl DONT have braggin rights. imo.

And my reason for gloating is that 1up won last round linda same way eXi is winning this one. Without ability to find allies to try and bring fight to eXi 1 more time. And at that time, they were saying "ooooh, ooooh, not every alliance plays to win" in responce to my posts that were themed kinda the same as that of Mazz's.

(tbh, i share your oppinion that every alliance HAS to strive and play for #1, as much as every galaxy and every planet has to strive to be #1, i do realize that some are just happy with playing this game, not winning it, and i accept it now)
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 19:46   #500
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
...but just like this round people just like sugar-coating their runner-up spot and would rather play an already boring game in a boring way for 2 months.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I see the thrill that everyone gets from this game in the way that it is most often played.
Quoted for truth. Time to move to the next objective... playing Ascendancy \o/