User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2006, 06:29   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Moving ships in prelaunched fleet

Would be cool if it was possible to move ships in fleets already in prelaunch. ATM we have to go back to mission page, abort the mission, go back to fleet page, move ships, go back to mission page, relaunch... just annoying.
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 06:45   #2
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Moving ships in prelaunched fleet

I like the idea, but then I wouldn't have so much fun going through the process you just mentioned. Not to mention forgetting what target I was sending to and when it needed to be there.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 09:00   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I don't like this idea, pre launch should have its sacrifices in return for the massive advantage it gives.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 12:17   #4
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Its merely a sacrifice of conveniance, and i have to say it is rather tedious having to re-do everything, the disadvantages of pre-launch will still exist.
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 13:21   #5
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Adding this would also make life for those of us a mobile device far easier too. They aren't the friendliest bits of kit to use for lots of form filling out :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote