User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 09:50   #1
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Round 23 Ship Stats

Hi all, as you may or may not be aware I've been developing a set of statistics for next round with the help of Keizari (I'm sure he will give feedback at some point) and toot. I basically feel the stats are nearly at the finished point, and I basically want some feedback on them. The feedback I want is two fold, firstly what race you would play and how you would play it, and then also any changes you would make and why you would make them.

The stats are available here on an excel spreadsheet for download, most of the emp eff's are on the next sheet, however a couple are missing where the class of the ship was changed recently and I didn’t alter their class for emp eff.

Suggested Ship Stats

Ill just simply now outline the principles of the ship stats.

Basically every race shouldn't be able to roid itself, with the one exception to this being Zik roiding Zik with FR ships (Zik is a 'special' case, and if you cant understand the reasons for this leave the thread now).

The idea of the stats was to make it a difficult choice on which race to pick, and to hopefully make it so that each race had 2 effective pod classes.

In the spreadsheet a table for each race shows each single class attack fleet and what races it could roid, an '*' by the race mean's that attack fleet must go against an attack class of that race in order to roid it. We then also have basically the same thing but in reverse, with the table underneath showing what class’s roid the race, and whether these classes are against ships that are off attack classes (easy) or ships that are attack class (flak). There is then an overall table to show the bigger picture of the entire situation.

Cheers

Last edited by Game^; 14 Aug 2007 at 12:10.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote