User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 12 Sep 2007, 01:40   #1
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Arggg!!! Restore Terrans to their power

I have never played Terran. But I believe they should be strong. They suck!!! Change it!!
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 02:17   #2
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts
Re: Arggg!!! Restore Terrans to their power

Nice suggestion, maybe you just need to learn how to play your char, umh I mean race?_?
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 02:24   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Code:
Arggg!!! Restore Terrans to their power
Fair enough, they used to be pretty good.

Code:
I have never played Terran
Ok.......

Code:
But I believe they should be strong
Based on what ?

Code:
They suck!!! Change it!!
And this conclusion you came to after 246 ticks, 72 who were in protection.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 03:01   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How about elaborating a bit. Why do you think they "suck"?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 06:15   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

He's getting defended against

No seriously, build the right fleet and you'll find them not sucking so much.
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 13:25   #6
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

All races suck Make all the races great so everyone finishes #1 pls!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 20:56   #7
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road

lol, yes, yes, yes. The only one that made sense was the one asking to elaborate, the rest of you need to find a new hobby.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 22:02   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So why are you spamming your own thread, rather than elaborating?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2007, 23:23   #9
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

That may be true, but urs definitely didnt make sense too ô.O
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote