User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 10:49   #201
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
What a fantastic insult you found there. Now tell me which round it happened, please.
ditto to your insult
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 10:50   #202
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

And HR is collecting my roids while i am hitting 1up and co. You nasty opportunists
My fleet is still untouched though. And when the universe starts hitting you, i will get me precious rocks back .
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 11:52   #203
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

gio2k, not if hesekiel roids you ingal.....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 12:25   #204
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Fact that you've banned more ND pple here then from another alliance doesn't say much about your objectivity, it says more about the quality of their posts (those you banned).
j
This is the only part i'll dignify with a response. If i'm moderating based on the quality of posts, surely i'm doing my job.

I stand by my post in its entirety, and shant be arguing anything about it, as it's 100% correct. Anymore talk on why Lok is a shit mod will be considered offtopic in this thread. If you want me dismissed from AD, start a thread and take me down, I'm not fussed either way.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 15:00   #205
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
ditto to your insult
My insult was based on real event - R11 when FAnG totaly collapsed. Your turn.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 18:53   #206
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

wow is this all really going on??
/me has a simple, ignorant, existance
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:16   #207
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

I think we just have to sit on the sidelines and wait and see what happens mate. Our time will come...
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:16   #208
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

ok sweet!

/me waits for something to happen
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:17   #209
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gentlemen - the pm function, if you please.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:25   #210
Reincarnate
ToF

lokken will u summarise for us? its alot of reading
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:45   #211
lokken
BlueTuba

Basically Angels got word that they were going to be focused on by 1up and their allies.

This thread is essentially a declaration of war and a challenge to take them on 1 and 1 (1up would never accept this as they have other alliances to contend with apart from Angels)

Sid on behalf 1up ripostes that they did this on the basis that they were joining a hostile block, hence had to be stopped on the basis that 1up didn't want the number of their enemies increasing.

General bitching ensues, but is about alliance politics, as it has been in any of these kind of threads in the past. Generally Angels are getting a good slagging off.

There's then a dispute on the facts, with a few dodgy accounts, but 1up seem to have the more consistent approach.

While all this is going on Angels lose 25% of their roids in a night, and have lost on 2 nights consecutively after that.

I make a point that Angels have ****ed up rather badly.

Sid outlines the possible options for angels to do reasonably well, and claims that they committed to neither of them.

Generally people are disputing my opinion and other things by calling them clueless, Kjeldoran tires my patience, so I have a pop at him, explaining for the final time what the score is on this thread.

The thread then discusses whether it's beneficial for alliances to have good PR or not - Angels say no, everyone else says yes.

Essentially this thread is a good insight on how people think about PA at the higher echelons of the game and how not to run an alliance (although some might disagree with this second point)

there you go.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 19:48   #212
Reincarnate
ToF

well....i dont really have any response to that.

a truly awesome summary, and a very entertaining read, thankyou very much
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:52   #213
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I disagree with your disagreement - paradoxically reinforcing your point I know.

There has and always will be a place for AD discussions to effect the politics of the game, usualy as a result of unbelievable acts of incompetance by members or occasionaly HC of certain alliances.

Arguably AD is just another filter through which politics is discussed, and perhaps it is not as relevant as irc, but it still has its place.
I am not saying there is no place fr Ad, just that people pay less notice as to waht an alliance says thn that of what it does. Actions speaks louder tha words.

At the end of the day you can have the worst alliance reputation on AD, but still be a top ranking alliance. Whether its the determination of its members or recruitment of people that dont really care or follow AD is irrelevant. But I have to be honest and say I think round 6 or 7 was about the last rund I think anyne took any notice

Just admit it your all old hags with a bitchy attitude with a point to proove
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:55   #214
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I am not saying there is no place fr Ad, just that people pay less notice as to waht an alliance says thn that of what it does. Actions speaks louder tha words.

At the end of the day you can have the worst alliance reputation on AD, but still be a top ranking alliance. Whether its the determination of its members or recruitment of people that dont really care or follow AD is irrelevant. But I have to be honest and say I think round 6 or 7 was about the last rund I think anyne took any notice

Just admit it your all old hags with a bitchy attitude with a point to proove

i don´t think that AD influences HC´s of alliances, and if then they are for sure not the right ones for the position, though i think it influences the reputation of an alliance a lot - which leads into the whole community, or certain alliance members making their picture of that alliance, and in times of changing politics, i would put my bet on an alliance with a good reputation rather than on the one with a bad reputation
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:59   #215
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
What's discussed on AD reflects what happens in PA. Angels lost a lot of roids for what some perceive to be a political mistake, so that is discussed on AD. It wsn't the AD discussion which caused Angels to lose roids, or caused their actions to be regarded negatively by other alliances. The AD posts just reflect what people think about these things.

I am not saying that AD does not reflect what happens in PA, just that an alliances PR is not the be all and end all on AD. You and I both know you could go several rounds (and alliances have) with people flaming you and your mates. The only real benefit of AD is it helps those that want to have the pissing competition while delivering psuedo facts. At the end of the day though AD brings little more than that.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:01   #216
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kree
i don´t think that AD influences HC´s of alliances, and if then they are for sure not the right ones for the position, though i think it influences the reputation of an alliance a lot - which leads into the whole community, or certain alliance members making their picture of that alliance, and in times of changing politics, i would put my bet on an alliance with a good reputation rather than on the one with a bad reputation
Thats funny - my money wuld be on the alliance with the best members and the best bc's. If they had a shitty AD rep or not.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:32   #217
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Generally people are disputing my opinion and other things by calling them clueless, Kjeldoran tires my patience, so I have a pop at him, explaining for the final time what the score is on this thread.

The thread then discusses whether it's beneficial for alliances to have good PR or not - Angels say no, everyone else says yes.

Essentially this thread is a good insight on how people think about PA at the higher echelons of the game and how not to run an alliance (although some might disagree with this second point)

there you go.
I never called you clueless, I just claim you never read my post when you claimed I didn't admit we made mistakes. I can quote you 2 lines in this thread where I did admit it. Accept it m8, it's there ... written in this thread.

Did I say we didn't need PR? is that one of your assumptions again? I said we are not good at it and have nobody dealing with it. That's COMPLETELY different from you claiming we said we don't need it.

Angels is not the example of how an alliance shouldn't be run, sure we made some mistakes (see 3rd time me admitting it) but every alliance does and we're not dead or quitting or folding (like TheRat made a retarded joke about).

Again lokken, you posted things I've NEVER said. Explain to me why you keep saying these things while the posts here prove you're wrong. I mean seriously ...

And this is nothing personal against you incase you think that.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:36   #218
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Kjel drop it.... please.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 04:16   #219
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
IAnd this is nothing personal against you incase you think that.
I'm sure Lokken is losing sleep over it just this minute.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 06:54   #220
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
because your the best there is, ur views are unbiased and u stick to the facts. Go for it Kj
These instigations on Kjeldoran and how much it works, specifically on this thread, is quite amusing. Go for it Kj.

Sadly, alliance politics mostly supersedes player skills and if Angels and 1up are seriously bumping heads that bad, at the same time, 1up politics are on the up and up at the moment, I suggest Angels to start pulling longer strings with the other alliances instead of dumping more fuel in the fire.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:01   #221
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thats funny - my money wuld be on the alliance with the best members and the best bc's. If they had a shitty AD rep or not.
if we are speaking about similiar quality alliances i meant
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:19   #222
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I'm sure Lokken is losing sleep over it just this minute.
Certainly not anymore, i've fixed the forums permanently.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:32   #223
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Certainly not anymore, i've fixed the forums permanently.
Talking in riddles are we, if you say A you need to say B ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 20:49   #224
Rumad
th0ng gimp

saying your a consultant for sap your not very bright sometimes are you kj? :/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 21:30   #225
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
saying your a consultant for sap your not very bright sometimes are you kj? :/
Sadly enough, PA isn't written in ABAP code so my skills there and my skills concerning business warehousing and business intelligence basicly are useless in an online wargame.

Also, it's not my job to be diplomatic towards the consumer, it's my job to develop what he wants

and apart from that, my intelligence is not to be questionned !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 21:41   #226
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
/me points to planet i a and Deuce - thats the exact same attitude that lost them the round.

[Edit. Omfg, p l a n e t i a is censored!]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired

Last edited by TheRat; 15 Apr 2005 at 21:54.
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 21:57   #227
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

it has been ever since that game existed, and they all came over here spamming the urls for it.
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 20:12   #228
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
You have no idea.

-NitinA
oh please dont tell me WP hc is laughing at another alliance for making a political stand? shocker
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 04:00   #229
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
oh please dont tell me WP hc is laughing at another alliance for making a political stand? shocker
I was being humorous more than anything else. I think it was stated in another AD post that the WP HC's sense of humor is a bit twisted. Too bad you don't relish in such verbal delights as I--the more people laughing, the better off the world will be IMO.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 17:26   #230
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

The internet is far too serious to be used for humourous intentions you inherit degenerate. What were you thinking.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 09:48   #231
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Is Dingo working with Sid? Say it ain't so!

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 17:46   #232
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
/me points to planet i a and Deuce - thats the exact same attitude that lost them the round.

[Edit. Omfg, p l a n e t i a is censored!]
You're implying deuce had either? And on top of it all, they had "fido".