User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:26   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So, that bird you fancy has a kid, and you want no part of it?

I've recently begun dating a girl with a 2 year old son...and it's really fun, I can get away with acting out my inner child...YES!

Anyways, it's not as bad as some of you may think...so boys, don't be scared off if the bird you want to pull has a little one, cuz it's alot of fun.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:32   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, that bird you fancy has a kid, and you want no part of it?

Yes , single women with kids are easier to pull and more likely to put out because theyre desperately seeking a father for their kids.

Hugh Grant "About a Boy" anyone?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:33   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

my girlfriend has a 7month old son, he's fantastic

it's really great watching them together
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:44   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Yes , single women with kids are easier to pull and more likely to put out because theyre desperately seeking a father for their kids.

Hugh Grant "About a Boy" anyone?
You've missed the point (or maybe you haven't) my dear Kura. This has nothing to do with whether or not you're gonna get laid, it has to do with the fact that dating a woman with a child is not a bad thing.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:50   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd be afraid of the accusing looks :(
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:53   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
You've missed the point (or maybe you haven't) my dear Kura. This has nothing to do with whether or not you're gonna get laid, it has to do with the fact that dating a woman with a child is not a bad thing.
Not when youre 21 Dilly

It is when youre 30.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:55   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, having grown up with 9 nephews anf neices, and having hated my family for it, i am finally coming to realise that kids are not necisarily a bad thing.
one of my closest mates has a three year old kid now (we are 23) and he is great.
in summary: kids arent that bad, but dont tell my work that, as my hatred for children at work gets me out of a lot of jobs
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:00   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not when youre 21 Dilly

It is when youre 30.
I fail to see why.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:15   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I fail to see why.

more of a commitment when youre 30
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:24   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
"About a Boy" anyone?
Great book I tell ya.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:24   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not really dace, you throw away more of your youth when you are 20
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:29   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
more of a commitment when youre 30
*ting*
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 00:32   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

for once i will actually call you just plain wrong kura
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 02:43   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

The minute you make any form of commitment though she'll expect you to share the load, if you don't she'll **** around behind your back for someone who will, if you think a 2 year old is just acting out like a child to get by then you are sorely mistaken.

Wait until she runs out of patience one night with his crapping his pants/refusal to eat his dinner/throwing a tantrum/won't sleep on a 5 out of 7 night basis. I hope you know how to REALLY handle a kid cause if you are interested in relationships with single mothers they will expect you to pull your weight soon enough, until then you are probably just stress relief until she does find an equally responsible man who can be a parent.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 03:14   #15
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Sunday, I am fully aware of the 'constant battle' of raising a child...I know how they act, behave, shit themselves, throw their food, etc...and just generally piss you off at times. I am fully aware of what is involved, and if it wasn't something I feel I am able to do, I wouldn't be persuing a relationship with her...unlike Kura, I'm not here for the sex.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 04:39   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh Internet always full of advice and encouragement, always happy for others, never one to snear, I find it a great example of human nature when I see you guys dishing out pearls of wisdom from your many years of successfully negotiating the pit falls of dealing with women both with and without children. I just wish there was a TV program or “lads mag” about fixing my computer problem (For some reason random websites appear to be blocked) then maybe you could help with that to.

Dilly your lucky to have E friends like these !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 05:14   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've recently begun dating a girl with a 2 year old son...and it's really fun, I can get away with acting out my inner child...YES!

Anyways, it's not as bad as some of you may think...so boys, don't be scared off if the bird you want to pull has a little one, cuz it's alot of fun.
Quote:
I've recently begun dating a girl with a 2 year old son... and it's really fun, I can get away with acting out my inner child...YES!
Quote:
I've recently begun dating a girl!
Quote:
I... dating a girl
Cliff Notes 4 lyfe
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 07:40   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

My ex had a little one of 16

Joy..
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 08:01   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
The minute you make any form of commitment though she'll expect you to share the load, if you don't she'll **** around behind your back for someone who will, if you think a 2 year old is just acting out like a child to get by then you are sorely mistaken.

Wait until she runs out of patience one night with his crapping his pants/refusal to eat his dinner/throwing a tantrum/won't sleep on a 5 out of 7 night basis. I hope you know how to REALLY handle a kid cause if you are interested in relationships with single mothers they will expect you to pull your weight soon enough, until then you are probably just stress relief until she does find an equally responsible man who can be a parent.
Sunday must have found out the reason why he had lot's of' Uncles'

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 09:02   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I have to disagree with Kura here. My gf has a child of 6. It was 3 MONTHS before I even met jess.

Our relaionship was built on how we felt about each other and the fun we had together. The child isn't really an element over whether you love someone. My gf is so independent I doubt she would ever rely on me for anything to be fair either.

Surely at some point if you are involved with a woman with a child you have to assess whether you are in this for the long haul or not. But that I think is true of anyone in a relationship.

Incidentally Jess already has a dad which she sees at least 2/3 times a week. I don't try and replace him, but for obvious reasons (I let her read to me, I make her packed lunch daily, play wih her and give some rules which she lives by) she sees me more as a step dad.

If the chemistry isn't there and someone is entering a relationship then they are getting together for a silly reason(s).

I would agree with dilly though, don't be afraid of single mom's. Most are independent and know what they want out of life, the ones I have been out wih are not looking for dads for there kids, or a partner, just want to enjoy life with people who also feel the same.

I am guessing Kura your exposure in such situations is limited which is why your not quite hitting the mark.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 23 Sep 2004 at 10:02.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 09:39   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
my girlfriend has a 7month old son, he's fantastic

it's really great watching them together
You said something along the lines of "NO SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND NEVER NEVER NEVER" not long back, you lying cheating ****.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 11:56   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

she made me do it
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 12:00   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

poor emby, even when he has a lass he still gets shit off us lot
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:37   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Sunday must have found out the reason why he had lot's of' Uncles'

~Vaio~
I live in Scotland, Highest Teenage Pregnancy rate in Europe for x years, I was graciously saved the awkwardness of having more than 2 parents unlike some of this community which some will have appreciated uncle's/stepfathers (or aunts/stepmoms) and equally some will have despised. Regardless I speak from experience of too many of my generation IN scotland that make themselves freely available in clubs etc having some 2 month to 4 year old brat currently with her sister/mother being babysat while she is dressed cheaper than a filipino child prostitute at some glasgow dive.

I think this is where Kura is possibly coming from and in some respects I as well, the amount of mothers out there that genuinely come across as good natured and respectful do not outnumber the amount of skank princess ego brats who popped one so she could get bumped up the council housing list and move out of home sooner so she could have her own life (lol).

As much as I don't condone condemning things by it's worst element (for example saying all football sucks cause of the hooligans) I am also adverse to condoning things by it's rare qualities (like saying cocaine is good cause it makes you high without listing the cons and accepting they are there and that they are also as grossly evident as the pros).

So while I respect Dilly is standing up for his current pick atm who has prolly iterated to him at one point that she has been vindicated for being a single mom and tarred with the same brush as such and such and is now ranting here I enthuse that you cannot stand up for every single mom and paint them as such just to mercifully save the few that are being scandalised unfairly.

In other words, Single Mom's can be more trouble than Single Women cause you've also gotta account for a child that is also totally random behaviour wise from mother to mother, simple fact, however like Single Women there are the few that are totally perfect and all kudos to finding one but do not give out the impression they are a dime a dozen.

p.s. I can redirect you to larger communities that give a fairer representation of the pro's and con's of relationships with women and mothers and that it's pretty much 50/50 (or more 20/80) with regards to how good/bad the relationship will end up.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:44   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
So while I respect Dilly is standing up for his current pick atm who has prolly iterated to him at one point that she has been vindicated for being a single mom and tarred with the same brush as such and such and is now ranting here I enthuse that you cannot stand up for every single mom and paint them as such just to mercifully save the few that are being scandalised unfairly.
Or we could do something utterly ridiculous and judge people as individuals...

lol only kidding generalise and hate
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:47   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Actually , i just dont date single mothers. I have this thing about only bringing up my own children, not the children of some selfish ****er that shags and runs and cant be caught to pay maintenance.

Im not on this earth to take care of other peoples children. When that time comes, ill take care of my own.

Simple as that.

For the record, the one and only time ive slept with a single mother, she didnt mention she had a kid for 3 weeks, at which point i ended it.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:47   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Or we could do something utterly ridiculous and judge people as individuals...

lol only kidding generalise and hate
I like where we are going with this.

So either Dilly is the one encouraging typecasting of single mom's by stating the opposite should be assumed for the group as a whole?

Or is he actually encouraging us all to try it on with his current pull?

Any pics dilly?

I'm up for trying out your single mom catch, see if you are right.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:52   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't read the thread. I just enjoyed how you managed to sound like richard littlejohn (without the commie hating) in your post.

Having read it though it's nice to see I was actually right because dilly was clearly stating a personal opinion whereas you were going for the massive generalisation.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:55   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Actually , i just dont date single mothers. I have this thing about only bringing up my own children, not the children of some selfish ****er that shags and runs and cant be caught to pay maintenance.

Im not on this earth to take care of other peoples children. When that time comes, ill take care of my own.

Simple as that.

For the record, the one and only time ive slept with a single mother, she didnt mention she had a kid for 3 weeks, at which point i ended it.
Fair enough on your view, thats your principle and you can uphold it, but some of what you said is totally wrong.

I wont reply to sunday because he is even more comical in his reply.

JBG hit the nail on th head whn each of these women are an individual. Kelly is a nurse so her reliance on me is minimal so essentially I am not "paying" for her child, but I love her and I love kelly.

I once had the view I would never get involved with a single mom for similar principles to you, but when you meet the right persn logic doesn't always come into it.

I guess I just think you have o not tar everyone with the same brush, not all single mm's are dole dossers and even if they are they have usually already been in one relatinship s aren't after a surrogate father, more likely trying to find someone right for them and if they are right fr you who cares about the details.....

All cases are individual some of th generalisations and stereotypes being used really aren't true, so try and avoid them please.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 13:57   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Simple as that.
I would have a similar attitude and most single mothers here are either slapperish tarts I'd never go for anyway, or messed up men-hating pyscho's who still, bizzarely, are desperate for a guy who they then screw with as some sort of revenge thing.

I've never really come across a single mother who's not fit in that category.

Then ofc there's the issues with the father of the children. He'll always be mentioned, bitched about, cause trouble and seriously mess with things. I don't need that hassle.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 14:36   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

So as long as you put a sweeping generalisation (single moms are all great cause the one I'm with is great) inside a personal opinion it remains a personal opinion am I rite?
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 15:06   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

He didn't make that sweeping generalisation. His exact point concerned
Quote:
the fact that dating a woman with a child is not a bad thing
which is an entirely different thing to saying that a single mother is an objectively better human being than a woman without a kid.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 17:33   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My ex had a 2 year old brother (he's 5 now). It was great. I got to be a cool uncle-type person to him, but when he was shitty her mum looked after him. We'd take him to the park and the beach and stuff.

Haven't been with a woman with a kid of her own though... I think it'd scare me.
Unread 23 Sep 2004, 23:02   #34
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

at least you know they put out :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 03:26   #35
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Mother****ers!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 12:27   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's fair enough, but what if the guy is dead?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 13:24   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's not the kid's fault they have a jerk for a father, who left them.
With your logic, any woman who has a kid with a man who supposedly loves her, then leaves her, is then doomed to a life alone with her child?
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 21:45   #38
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Red face Re: So, that bird you fancy has a kid, and you want no part of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's not the kid's fault they have a jerk for a father, who left them.
With your logic, any woman who has a kid with a man who supposedly loves her, then leaves her, is then doomed to a life alone with her child?

No. But if I had a kid I would be likely to inform any prospective partners on the first night. I am not really a 'one night stand person' anyway but I wouldn't date someone for 3-4 weeks and THEN tell them that I had a kid. It IS a big deal.

One of my workmates turns 21 this weekend. Out of her group of close friends from school she is now the only one without a kid. And not one of those kids has a full time father. I am not knocking single parents - circumstances are different in each case - but I don't wonder at the fact that all of these 20-21 yr olds struggle to get a date.

On the other hand my brother is now 32 and has been living with his partner since he was 21sih. She is 41. She has 3 kids, Cameron, who is my brothers, is 2 and a half (and is totally ****ing adorable), Scott is 16 and Peter is 21. So of course when my brother and her moved in together Scott was 5ish and Peter was 10 ish. Since they have lived together my brother has 'provided' for them in terms of money (although a small ammount was provided by Kaths ex husband (the ****ing wanker who recently told Kath she was selfish for encouraging Scott to remain in school because it meant he would still have to pay child maintenance (really - how can some people be such wankers?!)). On the other hand he has neve felt 'obliged' to provide for them he has done so because he wanted to, and because he wanted to stay with Kath. I imagine though that this is a rare occurance.

I can't knock a guy for saying that he wouldn't date a woman who had kids. In my eyes the worst thing you could do is to pretend you don't mind or that you actually give a **** about a kid in order to get close to a woman. But at the end of the day a woman and her kids come hand in hand.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2004, 23:29   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone having a kid wouldn't put me off.
I have found that women with kids have different personalities anyway so that may be a factor...

It must be annoying having sex when their kid is within earshot. It's bad enough with housemates or parents but a young kid... especially one who may walk in at any time...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote