User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:12   #101
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Fantasy Football Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Why bother having any player from the Premiership in yer team?

Utterly pointless.
Because your average Premiership Defender might get 10 clean sheets in a season, the same as your average SPL defender, but he wont suffer a 7-0 defeat to Rangers or Celtic 4 times a season.

Additionally, some people play on the basis of Team Loyalty, and thus pick their favourite players.

Calm down Zhukov, its a Fantasy Football League
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:14   #102
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And this weeks transfer code, to those who didnt get it (this means you Rumad) is 6386
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 22:31   #103
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut up Kura, I want to win!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 20:24   #104
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Shut up Kura, I want to win!
He who tries too hard ends up with Bukkake on his face.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:17   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<JBG> ****s sake ****ing kura and his ****ing ridiculous scottish team is beating me in the fantasy football

Petition to have him removed from the league.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:34   #106
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
<JBG> ****s sake ****ing kura and his ****ing ridiculous scottish team is beating me in the fantasy football

Irony ++

I made 2 transfers after the games yesterday. And both played and scored points today (1 got an assist as well).

Hampden Park
In the Sun
Kura 7
Jonny 1
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:40   #107
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** im slipping ****
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 18:31   #108
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Editors Note : Only 1 person can remove people from a league. The creator of the league. Any guess who that might be Seamus? ......
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 23:32   #109
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm doing pants.

Created second team (stupid may be) but at the rate my 1st team has been going, I doubt it'll do that well.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 18:53   #110
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kuras top team clearly isnt actually in the lead.
Just picking Scottish players is faggotish.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 17:51   #111
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

My teams is top30!!!!!

And they arent filled with scottish players.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 02:06   #112
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Kuras top team clearly isnt actually in the lead.
Just picking Scottish players is faggotish.
Its called a "Theme Team"

The leading squad is all Scottish League players.
I also have "Blinky Blonky Blimey" (All London Based Players) & "The Art of Moyes" (All North West based players).
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 16:48   #113
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

is darren powell okay?!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 22:29   #114
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Question: if your player(s) play in a game in European, do they still get points?

also, if your player plays internationally (ie: friendly or compo.) do they still get points?
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 22:33   #115
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Question: if your player(s) play in a game in European, do they still get points?

also, if your player plays internationally (ie: friendly or compo.) do they still get points?
Points are scored SOLELY for SPL and EPL games. Nothing else scores, nothing else matters.
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 01:20   #116
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Unfair. Would make it more Premiership bias as opposed to Scottish bias.
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 09:27   #117
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kura's "Hot Transfer Tip" of the week

Juninho has just completed a move from the Premiership (where hes very reasonably priced) to Celtic. Lots of points await him there.....
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:41   #118
Androme
☆ ♥ 

LOL @ pressley, maybury & gordon getting -3, -3 & -1 respectively today

Go Scotland... how'd Hearts lose 2-0 to Motherwell?!
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 01:32   #119
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
LOL @ pressley, maybury & gordon getting -3, -3 & -1 respectively today

Go Scotland... how'd Hearts lose 2-0 to Motherwell?!
Because Motherwell scored 2 goals and Hearts were unable to score.
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 15:17   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your team Urban Legends is in the lead!

O rly?

PS What's the transfer code this week guys?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 30 Aug 2004 at 15:40.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 16:55   #121
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PS What's the transfer code this week guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Email From This Morning
This week's transfer code is:

Unread 30 Aug 2004, 17:13   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

Thanks stew

I rarely check the e-mail I sign up to most things with and I didn't realise you got the transfer code each week!
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 17:44   #123
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Thanks stew

I rarely check the e-mail I sign up to most things with and I didn't realise you got the transfer code each week!
One bad weekend my man. Youll still fall beneath my army of Scottish Players!
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 17:45   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

Thierry Henry doesn't have a bad weekend though.
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 17:51   #125
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Thierry Henry doesn't have a bad weekend though.
One Hearts Clean Sheet wipes out an Henry hat trick. And Hearts have conceded only 2 goals in 4 games ...

Oh , and im sure Sutton and Novo will have something to say about Henry's scoring record.
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 21:58   #126
Stew
Made of Twigs

Kura stop bein a fag and havin Scottish players.
Next season you dont choose which league we all enter.
Your team is your English one.
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:11   #127
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Kura stop bein a fag and havin Scottish players.
Next season you dont choose which league we all enter.
Your team is your English one.
You mean "Stop entering teams which do well and have themes to them". Am i supposed to organise this and not enjoy it myself?

FFS , if the team finishes 35th , you wont give a shit. Its an open field, you can choose whoever you want, you can guaran-****ing-tee that most of the top teams have Celtic and Rangers players in them, so stop whining, get your transfers in, and start climbing the table instead of climbing the wall.
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:12   #128
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

or just realise, that it is just another pathetic browser game

Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:14   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
One Hearts Clean Sheet wipes out an Henry hat trick. And Hearts have conceded only 2 goals in 4 games ...
They have to play celtic and rangers eventually!
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:17   #130
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
They have to play celtic and rangers eventually!
And that week , i will change the defenders to whichever other non old firm team has the best defensive record in the league.

See. Easy!
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:18   #131
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

now that was funny!

Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:31   #132
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
You mean "Stop entering teams which do well and have themes to them". Am i supposed to organise this and not enjoy it myself?

FFS , if the team finishes 35th , you wont give a shit. Its an open field, you can choose whoever you want, you can guaran-****ing-tee that most of the top teams have Celtic and Rangers players in them, so stop whining, get your transfers in, and start climbing the table instead of climbing the wall.
Well I for one, and most others know a lot more about English teams than Scottish so I dont expect to win that way!
I'm 5th or 6th so not doin *that* bad.
STOP LEADIN (/comin 2nd) DAMMIT!!
Unread 30 Aug 2004, 22:45   #133
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Well I for one, and most others know a lot more about English teams than Scottish so I dont expect to win that way!
I'm 5th or 6th so not doin *that* bad.
STOP LEADIN (/comin 2nd) DAMMIT!!
I lucked out with the hearts players. Thats about it. Its no more or less simple to predict than any other league.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:45   #134
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

how am i 5th?

LOL
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 18:40   #135
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Because of Thierry Henry.
----------retired-------
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:23   #136
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Because of Thierry Henry.
yes but even s pretty funny sine i was like 32 or something after the first week when Kura had the majority of the core and I have sort of caught him and everyone else up.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:14   #137
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bah, why can't Arsenal keep more clean sheets.
5 goals let in in 4 games.
Ashley Cole has contributed 0

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:49   #138
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Couse of Cygan and Lauren.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:31   #139
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Waited long bloody last to make some transfers! Had enough of the 0 point scoring players (McManaman, Persie, McManara (whatever his name is - only got 1 game and although he got 4 points for it, 1 ap = no)) - replaced Smith with Hasselbaink, brought in Thompson and Maybury - these were all for money for value reasons than anything else - I could have bought Henry but I want to have a rock-solid team as opposed to having to rely on my up-front to bring in most points.
----------retired-------
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:17   #140
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Henrik Pederson, Yakubu and Craig O'Connor are proving to be excellent value for money - shame I used up my tranfers on other players

Pederson & O'Connor are worth the same value as Henry but have more points collectively - bonus imo.

Tottenham's GK is doing ultra well too! Same as Stephen Klos iirc.
----------retired-------
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 19:33   #141
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I made 3 transfers on Aug 31
As of 1 Sep, i got 4 more transfers to spend, and theres no games until the 11th anyway, so ill take it easy.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 10:50   #142
Stew
Made of Twigs

I seem to have deleted my e-mail with this weeks transfer code in, so if somebody could help out, that would be most appreciated!
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 17:22   #143
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually that might be last week's as it's from the 5th of september. If so, this week's transfer code hasn't been issued yet (or at least I haven't received the e-mail).
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 23:30   #144
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Woo! I'm climbing up the table - from being in 42nd place to 18th - not bad I think

In secondary news, Kurashima stays at a fixed 2nd place
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 01:54   #145
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Woo! I'm climbing up the table - from being in 42nd place to 18th - not bad I think

In secondary news, Kurashima stays at a fixed 2nd place
Hang on, why am I the number 1 news story here? Why arent we mentioning "JonnyBGood retains the number 1 spot for another week, increasing his lead over the field".

Half a story Mr Androme. Must do better!
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:14   #146
JonnyBGood
Banned

i told u i woz hardcore
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 14:43   #147
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm still in comfortable mid-table obscurity.

Not so hardcore.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 21:14   #148
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:17   #149
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How to really cock up your team

I decided to do some transfers in order to get rid of Beattie (£4.5m) and bring in Henry (£10m). I also had £4.5m in reserve.

So, I sold Stantislav Varga and bought Jackie McNamara, who both play for Celtic as defenders, but the latter is £1m cheaper now I should be able to afford Henry.

Then I use up my final transfer of the month by bringing in Henry for the shiteness that is Beattie.

Having signed off the site, I pop onto the BBC Sport site. And see as the top headline: McNamara out for 6 weeks.

Shit.
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 16:56   #150
JonnyBGood
Banned

You useless **** andy cole I hope your family is killed in a car crash.