User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:39   #1
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Return of The WolfPack

"Wolves function as social predators and hunt in packs organized according to strict, rank-oriented social hierarchies." (Tanya 2002)

WolfPack is back, one final round, round 21!

After disbanding in round 14 there have been constant rumours of a WP reform. This time it's happening.

The HC team will be as before:

Rabbagast
Nitina
|Darky|
M0shy
Catwoman
Excalibu|r
Vargon

PM any of these for recruitment questions, we can be found in #pack on Netgamers and #public on our private server. Priority will be given to experienced wolves, those who have hunted in pack before.
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:45   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Return of The WolfPack

Nitina?! impossible! he quit after last round!

Anyway, welcome back!
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:47   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keep up the good work defrauding the real wolfpack guys
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:52   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

This is great!
Q1: Just where exactly will your members come from?
Q2: Why reform an alliance that has been dead for this long?
Q3: Will you be bringing any old/new community members back/here?**

A1: Recycled players from other alliances, due to the fact that most of PA's playerbase has evaporated.

A2: Noone is around and we think we can get our fraidy cat alliance a win. Finally.

A3: No.
Roll back to Q1.

edit: I love rabba? and catwoman. You guys are great. So don't take it personal. I don't know those other bozo's, and Nintina or whatever blows. (Unless he was ascendancy this round?)
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 23:54   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! I guess!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:00   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
(Unless he was ascendancy this round?)
He was, and in round 16 before we took your sort of filth in.

Good luck rabbagast and wolfpack, I hope you do well next round.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:04   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So basically its a renaming of NewDawn?
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:06   #8
Rabbagast

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Keep up the good work defrauding the real wolfpack guys
Thanks for the warm welcome by our local neighborhood mod..

Quote:
This is great!
Have some faith chika!

-
There are alot of reasons to why this comunity is shrinking, and I'm not about to start debating why.

But guys.. shit like this isn't exactly helping.

We in WolfPack are willing to give it one more go,
and in that process we are bringing some previously lost players back with us.
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:07   #9
Rabbagast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Thanks JGB
I hope so too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
You are wrong for multiple reasons:
1) NewDawn is still playing afaik
2) All 7 nicks I posted were the exact 7 HC we had when we closed down in r14
3) You're just wrong.. ?
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:09   #10
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and in that process we are bringing some previously lost players back with us.
I hope he isn't talking about me. I came back of my own accord
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:12   #11
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Whys that? cos catwoman has come back? If we look at where these people have spent more time, its the renaming of TGV - vargon, excal, rabba and myself have all been there since wp split. 2 of which u offered HC spots...
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:19   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
Whys that? cos catwoman has come back? If we look at where these people have spent more time, its the renaming of TGV - vargon, excal, rabba and myself have all been there since wp split. 2 of which u offered HC spots...
i wouldnt take anything kargool says too seriously...it is afterall Kargool who is makeing the posts

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:20   #13
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

good luck gang

<B Catty
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:44   #14
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

So its the return of the new wolfpack ?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 01:01   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

The best of luck!

And Catwoman I expect you back in ND after this. We allready miss you!
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 01:26   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Will Rabbagast claim he didnt know the rules this round too?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:14   #17
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Best of luck WP for next rnd
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:28   #18
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I always liked WP (<3 moshy) no matter what the rest of the nay sayers here nay say! Good luck boys and girls!
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:48   #19
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He was, and in round 16 before we took your sort of filth in.

JBG, you are smart enough to know that PA slurs are left for the lame*.

Thought we were on the same side.
Go nintina I didn't know you were ascendancy!

*Its hard to corner what exactly is lame. I mean if one likes to read is he lame? No, he just likes to read. I figure it is generally a person that thinks drinking is cool (Oh, I drank 2 pints), being a smart ass on the internet has some sort of seesaw effect on coolness in real life, and one who is just generally up their own ass.

I have been told that I don't know shit though.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:50   #20
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire

And Catwoman I expect you back in ND after this.

That sentence for some reason is hilarious.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:54   #21
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

good luck rabba and nit.. hope u guys pwn sum ass ;P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 02:58   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
*Its hard to corner what exactly is lame. I mean if one likes to read is he lame? No, he just likes to read. I figure it is generally a person that thinks drinking is cool (Oh, I drank 2 pints), being a smart ass on the internet has some sort of seesaw effect on coolness in real life, and one who is just generally up their own ass.
Burnt by a black man. What a bizzare role reversal!
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 03:44   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast
2) All 7 nicks I posted were the exact 7 HC we had when we closed down in r14
The fact that you have 7 HCs worries me greatly. You don't actually need that many - 5 at most - a politics (external) HC, an attack HC, a defence HC, an internal HC and a techie with HC responsibilities. With the current alliance limits it just strikes me as over-compensation.

On the other hand, you have NitinA. Hurrah.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 03:49   #24
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
The fact that you have 7 HCs worries me greatly. You don't actually need that many - 5 at most - a politics (external) HC, an attack HC, a defence HC, an internal HC and a techie with HC responsibilities. With the current alliance limits it just strikes me as over-compensation.

And ofcourse you are the man to decide how many HC an alliance will have.. i have no doubts..

Anyway, welcome back WolfPack

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 03:51   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

good job noone asked you isnt it
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 04:03   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just an observation. It'd be interesting to know what their functions are, although obviously it's up to each alliance to determine what they want to disclose. Sorry for not joining in the giant circle-jerk, but I think you'll all do fine without me
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 04:33   #27
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Just an observation. It'd be interesting to know what their functions are, although obviously it's up to each alliance to determine what they want to disclose. Sorry for not joining in the giant circle-jerk, but I think you'll all do fine without me
Disclosing our roles would spoil the fun, those who need to know who runs what will know when the time is right. and well before they really need to know.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 04:38   #28
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

wolfpack is back \o/ now finally the home is back in pa, best of luck to ya

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 07:20   #29
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is great!
ain't it?

Quote:
Q1: Just where exactly will your members come from?
Mixed places.

Quote:
Q2: Why reform an alliance that has been dead for this long?
We felt like playing one more round.

Quote:
Q3: Will you be bringing any old/new community members back/here?
Yes, actually we have a few players who haven't played at all recently, and are coming back to play specifically for WP.

Quote:
and Nintina or whatever blows. (Unless he was ascendancy this round?)
I was asc r16 and this round \o/

Till I got closed to smite Forest. But that's a different story.

Welcome back WP <3
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 08:32   #30
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Go Rabba, go NitinA! Go WP!

Also, lol ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Retired Since Round 19
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 08:58   #31
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Wowww...

Gl Rabba & Co, may the force be with ya!

If I had any intress left in this game, I'd be the first 1 to apply. Just for the old times sakes. =)

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 08:59   #32
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Return of The WolfPack

Good luck!
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 09:35   #33
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point

WP ftw heh
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 09:53   #34
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Finally

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 11:24   #35
Chika

Quote:
Burnt by a black man. What a bizzare role reversal!
Resorting to subliminal remarks referring to race* is like cursing. We all know people who curse to get their point across are idiots and lack an adequate vocabulary database.
Come on JBG.
NOT YOU!

* Normally people who do this don't have any idea how or why they made the remarks. Normally they articulate in this manner due to watching to many movies or reading to many books about the subject. Thus generalizing themselves as a follower of somehting they have no experience with.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 11:26   #36
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
ain't it?

Mixed places.

We felt like playing one more round.

Yes, actually we have a few players who haven't played at all recently, and are coming back to play specifically for WP.

I was asc r16 and this round \o/

Till I got closed to smite Forest. But that's a different story.

Welcome back WP <3
Don't mind me man, I have been giving WP shit since they openly rode the fence.
It is GREAT that you guys are bringing back old players.
No bullshit.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 12:03   #37
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Resorting to subliminal remarks referring to race* is like cursing. We all know people who curse to get their point across are idiots and lack an adequate vocabulary database.
Come on JBG.
NOT YOU!

* Normally people who do this don't have any idea how or why they made the remarks. Normally they articulate in this manner due to watching to many movies or reading to many books about the subject. Thus generalizing themselves as a follower of somehting they have no experience with.
Who would've known black people could write words like "adequate" and write correct sentences like "they articulate in this manner due to ..".
Did you get a white person to write that text for you?!
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 12:06   #38
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Good news !!

I was going to quit most likely but this will make me play another round...
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 12:17   #39
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Is Keizari playing with you in any form >_<
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 12:29   #40
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Hope not ;p
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 12:41   #41
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Come on JBG.
NOT YOU!
jbg is a walking internet cliche my brother, do not bother yourself with him
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:15   #42
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck ladies.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 13:17   #43
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Finally!

Cu on IRC, Rabba.
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:23   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Come on JBG.
NOT YOU!

I couldn't actually flame you after all that defence you sent to our gal last round and then in the end we ended up with people like kila and valle in
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:24   #45
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Is Keizari playing with you in any form >_<
only in the sense of giving us roids
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:32   #46
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

took you long enough to open the caves of Wolfpack once again.
Best Wishes and a great round to Rabba,Cat, NitinA and crew...

to quote a friend: I expect Midnight Pacts with the Devil

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 19:34   #47
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

WB WP
Take good care fo moshy

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 20:39   #48
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

Welcome back and Good luck for all of u , ill keep in touch :P
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 21:23   #49
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

OMFG don't bring that shit noob alliance back into the game!!???!??!

(j/k)
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 22:39   #50
Chika

Quote:
I couldn't actually flame you after all that defence you sent to our gal last round and then in the end we ended up with people like kila and valle in

/me gives JBG a high five.