User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:50   #1
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve
The Surprise Alliance of Round 14

I noticed the "Who will win round 14" thread and thought I would start one a bit different but yet similiar. Who do you think will be the alliance that surprises everyone in round 14. Who do you think will start round 14 as a virtual nobody and emerge a superpower. Your thoughts?
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:55   #2
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Surprise Alliance of Round 14

Hydra. They had big players, but a small membercount last round. If their recruitment tactics have worked, they might suprise a fair few people.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 16:56   #3
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Im going Subh alliance i think. According to recruity thread, they have a decent member base already and experienced HCs/etc. Will be interesting to see how they do.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:28   #4
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Genesis II

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:36   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this supposed to include established alliances which have never held especially high ranks? Or just new ones?
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:51   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I think he means established and new alliances. Hence 'virtual' nobodies... like Coven.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 18:11   #7
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmz, I think Vgn...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 19:11   #8
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

CELL surely. Guran for the win.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 21:30   #9
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

ToT. (Are they even going to play?)
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 21:35   #10
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

as far as i know ToT will not play

but i would be happy if i am wrong there...

gruesse an die MACHT
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:03   #11
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Maybe Unforgiven Sin, although we are fairly inexperienced but we made 23rd last round which was our second and as a new allaince with HC n00bs in charge was not bad (or at least we thought it wasn't). Maybe with a few more quality members and a bit of luck.

ps. of course i am biased as i am a HC there but hey

Last edited by Sebos; 11 Jul 2005 at 22:04. Reason: can't spell properly
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:26   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhell
Hmz, I think Vgn...
Wondered if anyone would get at what I was saying

We get suprisingly little press on here, which doesn't bother me in the slightest. Our members are ready to come out firing in the new round, and we can be judged on the proper rankings rather than AD members' personal thoughts.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:50   #13
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

You think VGN dont get mentioned on here? you should try searching for referances to ROCK!
we're the kinda alliance that doesnt get noticed when we are here, but i feel if we stopped playing it would be more noticable...

i mean with VsN disbanded we're the only ones using pre-launch now
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 04:38   #14
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

maybe hidden agenda.
or coven could be on the rise, with old leaders returning to the game its bound to be a big one.
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 04:40   #15
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
i mean with VsN disbanded we're the only ones using pre-launch now
Best ever!! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 04:41   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Genesis II
Yikes? they still around?

I was in G-II way back in R3...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 07:50   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

they are around 'again'

they have their comeback.

I was g-ii in r4 and r5
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 07:59   #18
Atolla
Subh HC

Atolla is an unknown quantity at this point

Genesis and Hydra.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 08:06   #19
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Murderous Plush Toys

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 09:37   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

I was HC in G-II that round, along with Nick609 and Dukez etc
It was my first HC experience in an alliance with a decent to big membercount.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 09:39   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
they are around 'again'

they have their comeback.

I was g-ii in r4 and r5
I wonder howmuch of the old guard are back

Dukez? Harsh? "other bunch of HC's I can't remember their names"?

maybe even Nick himself? Or his gf/wife/ex.... Ivy?

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 09:52   #22
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I wonder howmuch of the old guard are back

maybe even Nick himself? Or his gf/wife/ex.... Ivy?
iluvatar etc

well dont know, i feel this round will have a very low planetcount :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:21   #23
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i was with g-ii in r4-6. imarbles, iluvatar, dukez, harsh, faker are all gone, but a chunk of the old members are in #g-ii tho(hesekiel, harry, tone etc etc)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:47   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I honestly think that Angels will be the suprise alliance. Although they ended with top planet and #2 ally, they still have a lot to prove and I predict we wont see much from them at the start, however as the roun materialises they will make a suprise impact on the games mechanics.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 13:59   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I honestly think that Angels will be the suprise alliance. Although they ended with top planet and #2 ally, they still have a lot to prove and I predict we wont see much from them at the start, however as the roun materialises they will make a suprise impact on the games mechanics.
ended with top planet and 4 top10 and #2 on avg roids and score (this 2 rounds in a row) and #2 overall this round .... /boasting mode off (soz)

And erm ... you know something we don't know yet?

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Jul 2005, 15:12   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ended with top planet and 4 top10 and #2 on avg roids and score (this 2 rounds in a row) and #2 overall this round .... /boasting mode off (soz)

And erm ... you know something we don't know yet?
clearly means a #1 finish for angels, all the signs point that way!
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 15:18   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I think [APA] and COVEN are gonna do even better this round.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 16:27   #28
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
Maybe Unforgiven Sin, although we are fairly inexperienced but we made 23rd last round which was our second and as a new allaince with HC n00bs in charge was not bad (or at least we thought it wasn't). Maybe with a few more quality members and a bit of luck.

ps. of course i am biased as i am a HC there but hey

hmmmm talk about blowing your own trumpet, funny noone else thinks that :P

i think f-crew could surprise a few people and APA also have a lot of respect from me i think both allies could create a potential upset for one or more of the elite allies.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 16:31   #29
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
harsh is brilliant, and he played with ND/SiNND last round. Maybe he'll turn up again.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 00:26   #30
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I actually believe APA will surprise a little. Not as ending #1 ofc, but getting a decent position (for that alliance being) as #9 or #10. Reason? Kargool is a wizard with getting new and good members.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 17:28   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Insomnia :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 18:19   #32
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sale
as far as i know ToT will not play
Okay then. In that case I think it will be, Genesis, Hydra, and APA.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 18:25   #33
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

I think the surprise this round will be PJM!
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 15:47   #34
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

I think APA can pull off a top ten finish this round. They're more competent than anybody gives them credit for.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 08:54   #35
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I think [APA] and COVEN are gonna do even better this round.
why thank you
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 10:58   #36
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP
I think APA can pull off a top ten finish this round. They're more competent than anybody gives them credit for.
Oi, I gave them credit too! And yeah, I agree, Kargool is their miracle man!
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 13:07   #37
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

reunion, might suprise a few folks i reckon

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 13:19   #38
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Well a thanks to Barney for showing some support Tbh the PA community in general dusnt seem to think F-Crew capable of anything much at all, hopefully we will prove them wrong this round.

APA will definately do well this round, they have been going from strength to strength since they started and will definately be contending inside the top 10
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 19:20   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its something we bring on ourselves Keg and I dont blame people for thinking that way. Those alliance above us have membership controls which see the type of players we are willing offer a home, rejected in a second. Even the majority of those below us would reject some if not most of the players we give a chance to. Our policy of wiping the slate clean for applicants and giving themselves the chance to improve and prove themselves means that really on paper we shouldnt do anything. Thankfully the policy on the whole pays off and while a small percentage fall by the wayside we manage to uncover our fair share of gems. The one problem with our policy is it always destroys our average score
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 19:36   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

We got alot of work todo but intime we will compete with the bigger alliances. For now we prefer staying on our own.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 22:04   #41
dug2002

dug2002 can only hope to improve

I think that tHE_Powwer will be the alliance that suprises every one they are a good competing alliance
dug2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:22   #42
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dug2002
I think that tHE_Powwer will be the alliance that suprises every one they are a good competing alliance

funny nobody else does, do i sense bias here ???
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:33   #43
dug2002

no but they are a competetive alliance after all they cam e from the bottom to the to 20
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:41   #44
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

alas they still have the challenge of spelling 'power' to conquer!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:44   #45
dug2002

no that way it is more original
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 00:58   #46
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Whoever of Hydra and Insomnia able to pull of a higher ranking will be without doubt one of the bigger suprises, I think they both have had their problems over this round, but still pulling off to do fairly well.
Both alliances seem to know their goal and have been actively working to achieve them, despite the problems they've had.

NewDawn has also been doing very good, despite having several players including HC going over to 1up pre round, and having problems with coord leak.
But they have and still are in a pretty comfy posistion, so it remains to see what they can hold up if one of the other major allies decides to hit them.

Think also ToF command should be given a :thumbsup: for their work, imho they have improved greatly from last round and despite being filled with spies I would still fear if they decided to target my gal ;]
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 14:41   #47
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I got negrepped by some moron for saying ToF would end higher than NoS

Ah well. Go ToF

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 16:31   #48
dug2002

i still say The_Powwer will suprise every one
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 17:33   #49
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

xVx
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 18:18   #50
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I got negrepped by some moron for saying ToF would end higher than NoS

Ah well. Go ToF
ToF wubs u Jonas ^^