User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:57   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
The truth about Prince Charles!

This made me smile thought I would share it

http://deadbrain.co.uk/news/article_2003_11_08_1321.php

Does anyone think the allegations are true though?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:37   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: The truth about Prince Charles!

Anybody who puts the word "Err..." into satire needs more practice.

However the opening lines and the first few allegations made me chuckle
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:42   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Does anyone think the allegations are true though?
What are the allegations?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:45   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
What are the allegations?
That he buggered his servant or something.

Personally, I don't care either way.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:53   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

yep he was caught buggering one of his male servants...

I dunno a man who talks to plants probably is very capable of batting for the other side. Also Camilla could probably be mistaken for a man she is that ugly :-/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:54   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Frankly....

Who cares?

'MEMBER OF ROYAL FAMILY DOES SOMETHING LEGAL!!!!!'
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:55   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Like British royals have never done anything controversial or sexually involved before.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:57   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

yes but he is ugly - would you sleep with prince charles?

I wonder if he talks to his plants after sex :/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 13:58   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I wonder if he talks to his plants after sex :/
No, he just throws his arm around them and goes to sleep.

Last edited by sayonara; 10 Nov 2003 at 14:08.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:02   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nobody likes Charles.

Nobody likes a homo.

Dace knew it all along.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:09   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Yeah, I don't care either really. Maybe if he forceably raped the guy there'd be a story here but as it is I don't think it will make too much difference if it's true or not.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:09   #12
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
No, he just throws his arm around them and goes to sleep.
All he needed was to feel the love eh?

I guess talking to plants had its impact on his sanity :-/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:17   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yeah, I don't care either really. Maybe if he forceably raped the guy there'd be a story here but as it is I don't think it will make too much difference if it's true or not.
It's also not proveable one way or the other; it's like me claiming that in a conversation irl with Sayonara, he admitted to being a secret follower of the KKK.

It's just my word against his.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:19   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

plausability effects perception - charles is a bit irritating so is seen as gay - accusations like this just proove the point.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:20   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's also not proveable one way or the other; it's like me claiming that in a conversation irl with Sayonara, he admitted to being a secret follower of the KKK.

Er the 'story' goes that there's proof (a video possibly) of the event.

The conspiracy theorists are saying how Princess Di had proof etc and was then killed in that car crash.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:22   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Without actually seeing the proof, that doesn't change my statement.

I can claim I had proof for sayo supporting the Klan, doesn't mean I do. It just adds a little support for the story amongst the proles 'oh, if he has TRUTH!!!', without actually having any.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:22   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I didn't work my way up to Grand High Purple Dragon so that I could pretend not to be a conehead.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:24   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
I didn't work my way up to Grand High Purple Dragon so that I could pretend not to be a conehead.
I am The Illuminated One, and we shall enleash our wrath upon thee.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:25   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Without actually seeing the proof, that doesn't change my statement.

I can claim I had proof for sayo supporting the Klan, doesn't mean I do. It just adds a little support for the story amongst the proles 'oh, if he has TRUTH!!!', without actually having any.
yeah but its prince charles and the guy looks like a fag, acts like a fag, and now there are allegations he is a fag. In all probability he probably did it didn't he?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:26   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
yeah but its prince charles and the guy looks like a fag, acts like a fag, and now there are allegations he is a fag. In all probability he probably did it didn't he?
I love the posting of a well rounded opinion.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:29   #21
Rumad
th0ng gimp

better to be biased than bland
Proud to be Independent
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:36   #22
sayonara
Shai Halud

Not really.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:38   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
I'll look out for it on Kazaalite
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:44   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'll look out for it on Kazaalite
tut tut... you are promoting copyright evasion.

use Kazaa

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:24   #25
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

The conspiracy theorists are saying how Princess Di had proof etc and was then killed in that car crash.
I think the video is just Diana and\or a servant saying Charles has had bumsex with a servant. I honestly don't think Charles would be stupid enough to star in an amateur porn film, and then to let the tape fall into the hands of his wife.
Having said that, he does talk to plants, so maybe there is an amateur porn film of Charles floating around somewhere.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:24   #26
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yes but he is ugly
no, he is British
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:31   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who fawns over royalty deserves to be anally raped.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:41   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hang on a minute, i thought he just recieved a blow job from fawcett i didnt realise charlie actually buggered him.

And besides what exactly do you expect from an inbred half greek half german. You get the royal family you breed for.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:56   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would the Scots in the building , those who have read their morning papers all this week please care to list what the exact allegation is, as its unfortunately unprintable in English and Welsh newspapers, and on websites around the world.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote