User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:11   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
your top ten sexiest women on the planet

in no particular order;

sarah michelle gellar
britney spears
christina aguilara
jordan
jeniffer aniston
meg ryan
that woman in coyote ugly, some strange name
cameron diaz
angelina jolie
shakira
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.

Last edited by Superpig #1; 2 Nov 2003 at 20:42.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:15   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: your top ten sexiest women on the planet

Is there any particular reason you didn't think of 10 before you posted this thread?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:16   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

no
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 20:55   #4
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

what about the men ?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 21:07   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JORDAN?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 21:24   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only 2 women on that list deserve to be there.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 21:25   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

no.1: My mommy
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:10   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No.1.: His mommy.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:11   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Only 2 women on that list deserve to be there.

angelina jolie and cameron diaz?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:16   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

phowar ladiez hawt

britney spears! woof woof
ummm cristina, she's dirty!
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:18   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dirrty, (or similar), surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 22:58   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

angelina jolie has big fat lips which consume planets

edit: of course I would, though
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:01   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Britney Spears
Yasmine Bleeth
Jennifer Ellison
Katie Holmes
Natalie Earl
Cameron Diaz
Rachael Stevens
Danni Minogue
Anna Kournikova
Heidi Klum

No particular order.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:02   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keira Kneightly
Alessandra Ambrosio
Britney Spears

Are in my top 10, can't think of another 7 atm.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:56   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Alysa Milano (probably sp)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 03:10   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1. Your mother
2. His mother
3. Her mother
4. That guy over there's mother
5. That girl from the coffe shops mother
6. That photocopier repair mans mother
7. Winston Churchills second cousins mother
8. Daces mother
9. That baby from down the roads mother
10. Mother Theresa
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 07:25   #17
I'm Idler

I happen to know bints far prettier than your regular celebrity. so these "top10" prettiest things is for the mainstreamgaynessdoers

my ex is a tall blonde with D-cup tits.

and she's 19!
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:19   #18
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
mother
Hi WorkMonkey.
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:38   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
I happen to know bints far prettier than your regular celebrity. so these "top10" prettiest things is for the mainstreamgaynessdoers

my ex is a tall blonde with D-cup tits.

and she's 19!
just because you are tall and blonde with big tits doesnt mean you dont ming.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:39   #20
I'm Idler

I dont listen to J-Lo's oversized butt

can you imagine the skin she'll be having between her legs when she's 40?
eeeew..
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:44   #21
I'm Idler

If I must enter a 'celeb'

then it should be Stacie Orrico

Last edited by I'm Idler; 3 Nov 2003 at 10:50.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:48   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

anime > real life girls
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:51   #23
I'm Idler

is this ok to open at work tho ?

I have a set of 183 year old plants infront of me now

perhaps I should eat one ?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:52   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
is this ok to open at work tho ?

I have a set of 183 year old plants infront of me now

perhaps I should eat one ?
It's not porn, no, but if those plants might object to drawn ladies in some pretty outfit, then it's not safe, no.
I'd open it anyway tho
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:00   #25
I'm Idler

I'll open it during lunch..

help me remember someone though...
canadian, female, 20-25yrs, havent been heard from for about a year.. had a hit album over a year ago..

its not important but its annoying
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:32   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

god knows... vanessa carlton?

although i dont think shes in the least bit fit
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:33   #27
I'm Idler

no, unfortunately wrong..
oh god, its on the tip of my tongue

I think she uses her name as her artist name tho..
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:45   #28
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

In no particular order

1. Kiera Knightly
2. Rachel Stevens
3. Myleene Klass (hot brunette one off that popstars crap)
4. My Fiance
5. Resse Witherspoon (something about her)
6. My Friend Jessica from uni (i have a picture somewhere)
7. Holly Valance
8. Britney Spears (when she isnt trying so hard)
9. Katie Holmes
10. Jennifer Elliston
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:47   #29
I'm Idler

why is a celeb the hottest woman on the planet ?

you dont know pretty women?

I am sorry, but I refuse to believe that ANY celeb could possibly be in the top10 prettiest on the planet
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:50   #30
Costa
Banned

you have to go by who people "know", so they can reflect.

Found a Decent Picture of Jessica, with Vicky who will also be on there but I cba to edit
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:52   #31
I'm Idler

I remember!!
Nelly Furtado!
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:55   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

oooooooh

yeah, she is kinda sexy in a not terribly sexy way

and btw... the most pretty woman ive ever seen wasnt a celeb... she was just a friend of one of my gay friends, what a waste.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:01   #33
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I remember!!
Nelly Furtado!
Oh right.
I thought you were talking about Celine Dione.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:03   #34
Costa
Banned

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/BB037.JPG
Jessica on Left
Vicky on Right

Forgot Who Person in middle is, one of theyre friends from theyre course i belive as I havent met her since

(PS. Now auctioning off phone numbers)
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:13   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

they look fairly... normal.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 15:57   #36
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ego and Lack of attention quickly make people overlook its simply a matter of taste.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:03   #37
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I have to agree with idler, I see people every day that are more attractive than most "celebs". That being said, Nelly Furtado is fairly hot.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:07   #38
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) Girlfriend (mmm....)
2) Rachel Stevens
3) Neve Campbell
4) Britney Spears
5) Alyson Hannigan
6) Eliza Dushku (Faith in BtVS)
7) Kylie Minogue
8) Christina Aguilera (with normal blonde hair)

damn...running out of people...i'll edit this later to add two more
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:26   #39
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

why dont women ever post a top 10 mens list? ah well

1)Sophie Raworth
2)Sophie Raworth
3)Sophie Raworth
4)Sophie Raworth
5)Sophie Raworth
6)Sophie Raworth
7)Sophie Raworth
8)Sophie Raworth
9)Sophie Raworth
10)Sophie Raworth

im getting her cloned the little middle class slut
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 16:35   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

because there aren't any real women on the internet?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:08   #41
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

david blanes girlfriend, manon von blar blar or something
heldi klum
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:12   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: your top ten sexiest women on the planet

I have a slight problem here, in so far as I only generally know famous women if they are actually connected with things that matter, I.E, Politics, etc, and needless to say, very few of these are shaggable.

First one to say 'I'd shag Ann Widdecombe' gets a Blankety Blank cheque book and pen*.

* Or similar item of approximate value.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:21   #43
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

I'd shag Michael Portillo and Anne Widdecombe at the same time
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:23   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: your top ten sexiest women on the planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
I'd shag Michael Portillo and Anne Widdecombe at the same time
It's good, but it's not the one.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 17:24   #45
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 21:54   #46
Costa
Banned

I think anne widdecombe would make a excellent party leader
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 22:40   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jordan is a ****ing Dog
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:50   #48
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
Hi WorkMonkey.
WHAT?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:58   #49
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

'I'd shag Ann Widdecombe'
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:00   #50
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

my top ten sexiest men

1) my boyfriend (actually true, wouldnt swap him for....)
2) vin desiel
3) bruce willis 15 years ago
4)thats about it really
madi is offline   Reply With Quote