User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:21   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Fun is not the word that describes today.

Today, I got 4 hours of sleep

Failed a test

And somehow hit a parked car with another 2 ton machine.

Leaving body damage.

And, being the nice guy I am, and seeing as how 10 or so people were watching, left my name and number.

So Basically, I'm not having the greatest of all days.

Any advice on what to do?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:23   #2
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
blame it on the road surface

always blame it on the road surface.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:24   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fun is not the word that describes today.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Today, I got 4 hours of sleep

Failed a test

And somehow hit a parked car with another 2 ton machine.

Leaving body damage.

And, being the nice guy I am, and seeing as how 10 or so people were watching, left my name and number.

So Basically, I'm not having the greatest of all days.

Any advice on what to do?
Kill and Kill again but make sure you have some Michael Jackson CD's next to you so when they find your body, the kiddie fiddler will get the blame for warping your mind or something

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:24   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
the dent is a foot and a half off the ground and it was in a parking lot. I don't think that's going to work.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:25   #5
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Don't blame. Accept and live on!
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:26   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
DON'T BLAME IT ON THE SUNSHINE
(Doo doo doodoo)
DON'T BLAME IT ON THE MOONLIGHT
(Doo... doo)
DON'T BLAME IT ON THE GOOD TIMES
(Doo... doo)
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:27   #7
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
its my birthday today and all my brothers forgot

and my uni application was rejected and i got the letter today
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:39   #8
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
(Doo doo doodoo)
(Doo... doo)
(Doo... doo)
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE
Exactly what i was gonna say, just remeber tomorrow is nother day
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:47   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
(Doo doo doodoo)
(Doo... doo)
(Doo... doo)
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE
actually i would have sang:

BLAME IT ON THE RAIN
YAH YAH
BLAME IT ON THE STARS
THAT SHINE AT NIGHT
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON YOU
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:28   #10
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Leave a fake number next time? or just leave the country.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 23:20   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Cheer up, you might die tommorrow. No use in spending a day in a moody stance, just vent it out and be free! (add a lot of eeeee's after that too)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 00:17   #12
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahrgh.
Let's just hope Mork from Ork will show up and use his alien magic powers to make everything right again.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 00:20   #13
Quatre

Quatre is an unknown quantity at this point
Going on with the bad day theme, I looked on the website for a syllabus for the exam im doing on Thursday, and found out i havent been taught any of the stuff yay
Quatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 10:30   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
blame it on the weatherman.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 11:14   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
its my birthday today and all my brothers forgot

and my uni application was rejected and i got the letter today
and for some reason they sent me your clinic report. Your HIV +
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote