User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:59   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

God im bored. Cant someone create a decent thread that doesnt involve 1 on 1 personal bickering?

Even the thread tennis is boring now.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:00   #2
Dace

**** YOU!

anyways ... wanna play pool?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:01   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
the bickering was the most entertaining thing on here all week :/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:02   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
**** YOU!

anyways ... wanna play pool?

Clan Game.

Im getting hammered. Just lost consecutively to Stirling Albion AND Forfar.

Its embaressing
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:03   #5
Dace

sucks to be you Kura
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:05   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

embaressing
ww.dictionary.com

:/

(picking up on spelling mistakes will surely make this thread better, it being one of the foundations that GD was built on, along with people thinking they know stuff about physics/maths/football/life, people slagging of america and people thinking jboy is a bit of a twat)
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:06   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
sucks to be you Kura

However , i got paid yesterday , got someone else in who im training to do my job , freeing up my time to phone mates in the USA and abuse the internal email system , and ive got Pro Evolution Soccer 2 , and GTA3 : Vice City tomorrow.

Sucks not to be me as well i reckon.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:07   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The bickering was fun. I haven't been insulted by dace in ages (that I remember).

PS Ragnarak you misspelt www.dictionary.com heh. I catch all these things!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:07   #9
Ragnarak

i was being 'ironic'

or something
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:08   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
ww.dictionary.com
I have to assume that was intentional. Since otherwise i have to assume your presentation is taking up all your brainpower , reducing your posting ability to the level of "Retard".
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:09   #11
darin

Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
God im bored. Cant someone create a decent thread that doesnt involve 1 on 1 personal bickering?

Even the thread tennis is boring now.
I can tell you how to break out car windows with my penis if your interested?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:09   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

PS Ragnarak you misspelt www.dictionary. com heh.

The misspelling quotient goes up here with every post.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:10   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by darin

I can tell you how to break out car windows with my penis if you insert it?

Good god I really have to read these replies more intently.

PS I noticed that kura.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:11   #14
Dace

Quote:
I haven't been insulted by dace in ages (that I remember).

It was an oversight.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:12   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

Good god I really have to read these replies more intently.
You have no idea how easy a job you have over there on that forum in comparison. You dont even have to read their **** before you delete it. You can ban solely on a personal dislike.

We actually have to read people posting "I can break a car window with my penis" and "I just butt****ed my cat" on a regular basis.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:12   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:

reducing your posting ability to the level of "Retard".
reducing?

hot ****

i thought i only just about managed to pull off retard at best \0/
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:13   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

PS I noticed that kura.
And i noticed that you noticed and hurriedly tried to fix it before i could quote you.

A Winnar is ....... anyone who isnt reading these forums tonight.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:14   #18
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
A Winnar is ....... anyone who isnt reading these forums tonight.

I've been here for 4 hours.

The last one went the quickest.

My head hurts.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:15   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

You have no idea how easy a job you have over there on that forum in comparison. You dont even have to read their **** before you delete it. You can ban solely on a personal dislike.

We actually have to read people posting "I can break a car window with my penis" and "I just butt****ed my cat" on a regular basis.
You should try deleting on sight kura, it's really interesting. Just get rid of every second thread, and every thread by someone dull. It's amazingly ace.

On that note of astounding entertainment I'm off to bed.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:19   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

You should try deleting on sight kura, it's really interesting. Just get rid of every second thread, and every thread by someone dull. It's amazingly ace.

I find that only dull , uninventive mods do that.

Usually with the initials J B.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:19   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Just get rid of .... every thread by someone dull.

We'd have nothing left :eek:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:21   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

I find that only dull , uninventive mods do that.

Usually with the initials J B.

Night Kurt!

PS Hi sar

PPS Bye sar
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:23   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

Night Kurt!

PS Hi sar

PPS Bye sar

Night Bob.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:26   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

Night Bob.

He's Jonny!

You're Kurt, Freaky is Fred, Liselotte is Lisa, Ahriman is Amy and Ravont_Lee is Fabrizio Ravanelli!!!!
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:27   #25
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
He's Jonny!

You're Kurt, Freaky is Fred, Liselotte is Lisa, Ahriman is Amy and Ravont_Lee is Fabrizio Ravanelli!!!!

And you're all ****ing Gay.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:29   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Hello Darren.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:30   #27
Ragnarak

so who am i then?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:30   #28
Dace

Quote:
so who am i then?

Rager the ****ing queer.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:31   #29
Ragnarak

Quote:

Rager the ****ing queer.
could be worse i guess

heh Darren what a gay name
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:32   #30
darin

Quote:
Hello Darren.

"Darin"
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:32   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
so who am i then?
Rachael.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:33   #32
Dace

Quote:
heh Darren what a gay name

Yeah tell me about it.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:33   #33
Ragnarak

Quote:

Rachael.
i think i prefer dace's ;(
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:33   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

"Darin"

Nobody is called 'Darin'
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:34   #35
Ragnarak

Quote:

Yeah tell me about it.
almost as bad as Paul
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:34   #36
Dace

Quote:
Nobody is called 'Darin'

That is a statistically stupid thing to say.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:41   #37
darin

Quote:

We actually have to read people posting "I can break a car window with my penis" on a regular basis.
I was actualy being serious, i used to do it all the time
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:44   #38
darin

Quote:

Nobody is called 'Darin'

Well, i guess im the only one thats named Darin. Kinda special i guess.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:48   #39
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I was actualy being serious, i used to do it all the time
I just made typo ffs. I didnt mean to say "knocking IN" ffs, I meant to say "knocking ON with your PENIS". Which should make BIG difference
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:50   #40
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
I just made typo ffs. I didnt mean to say "knocking IN" ffs, I meant to say "knocking ON with your PENIS". Which should make BIG difference
you? a typo?

wow we don't often get them do we?

plus i'm fairly sure that breaking a pane of glass soley using your penis is impossible
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:54   #41
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

you? a typo?

wow we don't often get them do we?

plus i'm fairly sure that breaking a pane of glass soley using your penis is impossible
you could definitely break a pane of glass with your penis. You'd have to be hard, and you probably couldn't do it to car window, no chance at all with a windshield, and it would hurt like hell (and perhaps castrate you), but it is certainbly doable.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:55   #42
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
you could definitely break a pane of glass with your penis. You'd have to be hard, and you probably couldn't do it to car window, no chance at all with a windshield, and it would hurt like hell (and perhaps castrate you), but it is certainbly doable.

I'm not so sure.

I reckon it can't be done.

Anyone want to bet against me?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:56   #43
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
you reckon?

i still think it's impossible

unless you cheat and say for example someone falls onto glass, their penis hitting it first, closely followed by the rest of their body or somat liek that
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:01   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Sky , i might like you better if we slept together.

But theres something in your eyes that says "Never"

Well , actually im pretty sure it says the russian equivalent , since im unsure you can actually pronounce that in English.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:02   #45
darin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

you reckon?

i still think it's impossible

unless you cheat and say for example someone falls onto glass, their penis hitting it first, closely followed by the rest of their body or somat liek that
I tell you its not only possible it has been done. You see you need to position your left hip next to the glass (if your right handed). Then you get fully erect and whip it hard against the glass multiple times. (helps if theres a real nice looking girl inside the car). Trust me it does break the glass and somtimes your penis.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:02   #46
Ragnarak

Quote:
told ya you'd change your mind
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:03   #47
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

I tell you its not only possible it has been done. You see you need to position your left hip next to the glass (if your right handed). Then you get fully erect and whip it hard against the glass multiple times. (helps if theres a real nice looking girl inside the car). Trust me it does break the glass and somtimes your penis.
surely it was just your hip banging the glass that broke it tho?

btw this wins the award for most surreal conversation i've had on GD
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:03   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

told ya you'd change your mind

I didnt say i WOULD like her better.

Besides , itd piss off the current GF , and thats something im aiming for just now.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:07   #49
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:

But theres something in your eyes that says "Never"

Well , actually im pretty sure it says the russian equivalent , since im unsure you can actually pronounce that in English.
That remind me of

If we sleep together
will you like me better?
If we cum together
we'll go down forever
If we sleep together
will I like you better?
If we cum together
Prove it now or never

but no thanks Kura, I'm looking for some Russian Bride tonight, and your looks are way to far from those Russian chicks.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:09   #50
the dying puppy
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kennet Anderssons Love Child Marries Barbara Bush

Quote:

Trust me it does break the glass and somtimes your penis.
oh yeah? ANd how would you know that?