User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 4 May 2006, 19:37   #1
curto
Curto

curto is an unknown quantity at this point
Brazil

People, I've created a Alliance for Brazilians and Friends

I'm waiting for friends do defeat our enemys...

Thanks
curto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2006, 19:52   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Brazil

It may help you to read this thread. Do you have an IRC channel?

Also, speak to Intruder - he's Brazilian and would be a good person to be in touch with.
Unread 5 May 2006, 13:59   #3
curto
Curto

Hello, I don´t have an IRC channel.

But if you wanna join us, come'on..

You be welcome...
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:20   #4
zhephir

Quote:
Originally Posted by curto
People, I've created a Alliance for Brazilians and Friends

I'm waiting for friends do defeat our enemys...

Thanks
Ola ! Sou de Sampa, mas moro na Australia!
Gostaria de me juntar a sua aliança se possivel!
Voce tem IRC?

Thanks, mate!

***zhephir
Unread 8 May 2006, 17:14   #5
curto
Curto

Olá Zephir, sou de Sorocaba/SP
Infelizmente não tenho IRC, tenho msn [email protected]
Infelizmente acabei de deletar a aliança, tenho que esperar 72 ticks para criar ou me juntar a uma...
Bem, creio que você possa criar uma, e com prazer irei me juntar a ti.

Um abraço!!
Unread 10 May 2006, 13:19   #6
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

gl to you guys! Be nice if you could bring some fresh faces to the game
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:50   #7
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

people we have a community here for quite a while... if you need any support or want to know the brazillians playing the game feel free to join #brasil on irc.netgamers.org

lets celebrate together our upcoming hexachampionship!

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 01:00   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

btw IRC is essencial to keep in touch with all players o the game and to the alliance actually work. I dont have time atm but i will msg you about it, IRC its simple to use and small download.

I strongly suggest you dont create an alliance without playing on one for at least 2 rounds ( or even more ) as soon i have time ill sugest you some good aliances to be into. While i dont, try to join the players netwrk by using the com unit inside the game page, and then use the command /join #brasil to join our chatroom

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 17:26   #9
curto
Curto

The Alliance are back!!
Please come'on people join us!

The Brazilian Alliance wants you!!
(ehehehe)
Unread 13 May 2006, 00:33   #10
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

you should at least listen to what much more experienced people are saying you
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 21:31   #11
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, curto m8 u need to get irc either use com-unit or download mirc only then can your alliance start to succeed