User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 Apr 2006, 20:31   #1
The Rand
The Peoples Champion

The Rand is an unknown quantity at this point
Old Friends.

Evening all.

To those who do not know me (and theres probably a LOT of you after all this time) I am The Rand, a PA veteran of the early rounds in the first few years of this millenium. For the first time in 4 years since quitting PA in March 2002 i have had a glance around the forums and have noticed many familiar names, and i am simply looking out for anyone who will remember me, and wishes to get in touch.

The early days of Planetarion still hold great memories for me, even though i was a young lad growing up i feel i was very involved in major activities and events during the past, and i hope many of my old friends get around to reading this and get in touch with me.

Good to see Planetarion is still going strongly after six years, incredible

-The Rand.

United Federation of Planets High Command (2000)
Co-Founder & Universal Leader of ViruS (2000-2001)
Blue Tuba High Command (2001)
ViruS High Command (2001)
Instinct High Command (2001-2002)

Retired Planetarion Veteran. Round 1 - 6
Retired Planetarion Columnist (2001)
The Rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 21:52   #2
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Old Friends.

don´t know ya but its always good to see old vets coming back, welcome back
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 20:45   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the nick o_O

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 21:20   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

the nick is familiar, cant remember who the hell you are tho

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 13:07   #5
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

Weren't you [ND] many many many moons ago?

If so i remember ya.
Good to see you again.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 13:26   #6
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rand
Good to see Planetarion is still going strongly after six years, incredible
It's more incredible that you remembered the contents of your sig after so long away.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 13:44   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

xtothez etches his previous round ranks onto medals for himself, and hangs them on his walls.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 13:56   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Never heared of you the_rand, soz

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 15:01   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
xtothez etches his previous round ranks onto medals for himself, and hangs them on his walls.
Unfortunately the ranking numbers are so large I ran out of wall space.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 03:00   #10
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX
don´t know ya but its always good to see old vets coming back, welcome back
Says it all I think

Ello!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 14:14   #11
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

I will touch you TheRand!
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 15:55   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hello there!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:38   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You're not anything to do with mr al'Thor are you?
he's apparently ill

anyway, welcome back, feel free to bring more people :-)
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 22:02   #14
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Welcome back The Rand.

Just in case you don't know, Planetarion community has a Wiki dedicated to its history. I and most would be pleased and would thank you if you could add your player history as anything you might remember about alliances you have been and anything about Planetarion's past.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki....php/Main_Page

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 01:08   #15
The Rand
The Peoples Champion

The Rand is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Welcome back The Rand.

Just in case you don't know, Planetarion community has a Wiki dedicated to its history. I and most would be pleased and would thank you if you could add your player history as anything you might remember about alliances you have been and anything about Planetarion's past.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki....php/Main_Page

I would be happy to do so, and shall be in touch.

United Federation of Planets High Command (2000)
Co-Founder & Universal Leader of ViruS (2000-2001)
Blue Tuba High Command (2001)
ViruS High Command (2001)
Instinct High Command (2001-2002)

Retired Planetarion Veteran. Round 1 - 6
Retired Planetarion Columnist (2001)
The Rand is offline   Reply With Quote