User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 23 Mar 2006, 17:37   #1
joneggson
egg > *

joneggson is an unknown quantity at this point
So what was the issue?

now its fixed you should be able to tell us :-D i'm oh so curious!
r3 81:2:18
r4 30:14:10
r5 3:5:21
r6 4:15:13
r7 13:8:4
r8 3:5:3
r9 31:2:1
r9.5 - 11 ? "played"
r12 24:1:7
r16 20:8:9

cus i'm sure you all wanted to know!
joneggson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 19:34   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: So what was the issue?

I think since this flaw exists since round 10 and they cant be sure someone used maliciously they should roll back all rounds untill round 10 and start all over again

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 20:49   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

The hamster died. Please have some respect.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 20:52   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
hyperspace, transdimensional flux rift.
appoco's not too hot with quantum physics.
which is why he doesn't get paid.
lol.
no, it's because I'm a student and too busy making sure the game doesn't break and keeps updating to get a job. I barely have time for my doss degree. God knows what'll happen when I do a masters next year where I may have to do more than 12 hours a week
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 20:54   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
The hamster died. Please have some respect.
No, that was last time.
Someone managed to mind-control the new baby hamster this time
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 21:13   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
no, it's because I'm a student and too busy making sure the game doesn't break and keeps updating to get a job. I barely have time for my doss degree. God knows what'll happen when I do a masters next year where I may have to do more than 12 hours a week
You're a complete joke.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 21:16   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

I know :P But Assassin and Squishy do the multihunting, often Marv looks after the support team, Kloopy fixes all the things I break, Cin tries to make sure I don't get silly with development, and I try and fix old issues and come up with new ideas. This is the reason I give for sitting on my PC all day staring at IRC
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 22:47   #8
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry what was the reason?