User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2005, 21:24   #1
Kunoichi
Dan Brown ROCKS!

Kunoichi is on a distinguished road
The Priory of Sion

Hi, I've just started an alliance, Priory of Sion (yes, like in the Da Vinci Code) and am beginning to recruit. If you are interested please apply! It's primarily for newbies such as me who want to make some new friends who'll help them out of a tight spot. Saying that, pretty much anyone's welcome! It should be quite cool once up and running properly (or at least it will be to me...)
If you want to find out more please post a reply and I'll answer as soon as possible! Hope to be seeing you soon,
~Kunoichi
P.S. Merry Christmas for Sunday!!!!!! :xmas:
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 00:58   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: The Priory of Sion

Good luck

If you feel you are active enough to end well in ranks, and as member/commander could offer enough activity, maybe would be interesting you consider joining a bigger alliance before starting one. On a bigger ally you would certainly know more players and learn a little more faster than doin solo about alliance structure. There is some good top 15 allies who accept without voching, check this forums for details or any tips msg me ill help you
if you want stick with your ally, have fun :xmas:

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 02:57   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi
Hi, I've just started an alliance, Priory of Sion (yes, like in the Da Vinci Code) and am beginning to recruit. If you are interested please apply! It's primarily for newbies such as me who want to make some new friends who'll help them out of a tight spot. Saying that, pretty much anyone's welcome! It should be quite cool once up and running properly (or at least it will be to me...)
If you want to find out more please post a reply and I'll answer as soon as possible! Hope to be seeing you soon,
~Kunoichi
P.S. Merry Christmas for Sunday!!!!!! :xmas:
you have no idea how many posts like this i've seen over the rounds...
but hey, if that's what you want to do i ain't gonna stop you

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:31   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
It's primarily for newbies such as me who want to make some new friends who'll help them out of a tight spot
That bit I have to say worries me a little and If your serious about starting this alliance I would suggest the first thing you do is find some people you know who have a good level of experiance (perferably with atleast some DC experience in a resonably organised alliance) to join you on the alliance High command. When your an alliance taking in inexperianced players you need that experianced core to guide them through else its like the blind leading the blind. If you cant get this I would suggest postponing setting the alliance up for a couple of rounds and do what Intruder says and get yourself into an alliance where you can yourself build up some experiance, maybe get given some responsability and when you have built up the required knowledge then go and try to get this off the ground. Your be so much better equipped than going it alone and stand a chance of getting it off the ground.

If you do get the experiance around you on the HC then also please make sure your aware of how much time you will have to commit if your going to make a real attempt to succeed. You arent going to be surrounded by hardcore players whom are always on, you wont have vast experiance around you to take some of the strain and as such you will have to commit alot of awful lot of time to game. If you cant commit such a large amount of time then ultimatly id say dont even bother, its no good doing a half hearted job when your services and the members you might recruit would be better off elsewhere helping another alliance wioth simerlar ideals but whos also 'failing' to make a mark
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 16:35   #5
Kunoichi
Dan Brown ROCKS!

Thank you so much! This was really helpful, I'll take a look!
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 18:49   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No offense, but reading the sticky topic from Cayl would have pointed that out, too
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 20:23   #7
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
No offense, but reading the sticky topic from Cayl would have pointed that out, too

no one ever reads that
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 08:21   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Maybe they do, and cos of that you dont see many more allies being created

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 15:48   #9
Kunoichi
Dan Brown ROCKS!

To everybody who has bothered to contribute, especially Intruder, who rocks!
Thank you all very much for all the great advice! I am currently looking at some of the different alliances and their history and am going to try and join one of those for a few rounds before starting one of my own. Can't wait, as right now I think my planet needs the help! (I've just come out of protection and I have 3000 hostile ships incoming! Argh! My fleet has an amazing 95... ) Anyways, thanks again! Hope to speak to you again soon!
From Kunoichi.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:02   #10
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

gl guys, if u listen to the advice from Intruder, Wakey etc im sure ull do fine
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote