User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 14:53   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation Interview

Well, i know there was such thing in past but i brought back the subject cos i thought would be cool and useful to have this back from now

My suggestion is ppl bring back interviews of players of PA community.

I had this idea cos i have been interviewing some players as a way to make them tell stuff since many dont like to write and dont add stuff to PA wiki cos of it. So i was planning to aproach those PA players i know wouldn't say "no" to me and interview them and later add formated info to Pa Wiki. But the thing is i think would be nice this idea we get back interviews on the players of the community, histories, opinions about what happened in the round, gossips, friendships, personal experiences wich can be revealed now, etc. But different from old newsletter when only Famous HCs/Players were interviewed, anyone wich ppl could feel have something to say and wants to say something could be interviewd. Imaybe some thinks "Most here wouldnt be interested in readind such crap" i can say there is 3.000 players kind of on Planetarion and i bet there would be people who would like to read one of any interview. I would. Some one else would.

So, having maybe some sticked thread with the interview and then after while unstick it and more to Pa wiki i think would be interesting. Volunteers who knows wich would be good stuff to ask could do the interview, and maybe could be formed some interview team. Afeter edited for useless jokes/bad words should be posted here.

What do you think??

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 21:40   #2
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Re: Interview

making going on in the upper echelons avaliable to those who aren't 'in the know' adds a new dimension to the game. I remember my first round in r3, when legion and fury where these almost mythical players whose movements seemed facinating (i was 14 i think ffs :/ )

this idea gets the from me.

PS: Id like to know what goes on in alliance fights between the allies battling for a top 10 spot aswel, and this could be just the idea.
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 09:39   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview

This was part of the PA Newsletter which seems to be wanted to bought back at some points and not at others
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote