User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2011, 15:35   #101
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Declaration of War

When i got ships i broke it, I only asked for one when i was tiny to see if you would actually give it to a planet with no roids/ships/hulls
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 16:40   #102
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

forest:

its seems you are the only 1 who has own version of last round, even tho u didnt play it. APP started last round with the plan to go small tag and try to keep the round as interesting as possible. we did not want blocks to be formed and just let the top allies battle it out. we did not want to be part of top 3 so yes we kept kicking members and later add them again. to make it even more clear we kicked every1 in the end (because thats what we decided before the round started, in the end we will kick every1 out)
because every1 was saying app will win the round, while we said we are not so we proved them wrong. yes we could win the round easily but we wanted omega ct nd tgv to battle each other on equal terms.

anyway we knew omega would beat CT, still we didnt want to interfear and jsut see what happens. But when omega decided to get rid of app first, even tho we were nto competing with them for #1, our mission became to take out omega. CT TGV ND was left to battle it out, and because we had more trust in CT then tgv/nd (tgv nd were easily manipulted by kenny)....guess who won.

tbh even this round, we wanted to keep as far away of alliance politics and just play our own game, not winning as we said last round and as we said this round. But as always theres a block against APP which then makes us want to payback. We dont want to ruin any pa round, but when u blcok against us for most of the round, in the end we will make sure to get even.

blame your own hc for their dumb decision. When u become hostile to us after we helped u last round, u wont get a clean fight against TGV. If u block against us most of the round, dont expect app to sit and watch ct tgv battle it out. We will do what we want, and we just dislike CT more then we dislike the others who were al;so part of the block against APP. If you didnt see that coming, your own fault pal.

its just that our friendships is as strong as our hostility.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 16:41   #103
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Hi Maxine, im in den haag on friday!
:crymeariver:

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 16:52   #104
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Maybe Max or CarDi or whoever actually is incharge of Apprime should play for the win in rd 43... just to prove a point and shut up people who dont beleive in Apprime anymore
we saw the pa rounds are more interesting this way. what happens if app plays ftw or not.

ftw: app get blocked against, we get roided and we get counterblock and keep hitting them till they break apart, round ends fast.

not ftw: app get blocked against, we get roided, block falls apart because they get greedy and we are bad targets, drama. app chooses who to fkup coz they annoyed us the most. Round stays interesting till the end. almost every1 happy

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 17:35   #105
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I dunno what you expect me to say Max?
I dont know what happened and everyone has a different version.

I stated many times I dont know what happened.

My replies on here about it were in response to a direct question of 'ifs' and 'whens'
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 20:25   #106
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
ODDR is a wing of Apprime though, so counting that as one alliance, CT doesn't really have the planet numbers advantage.
this man knows his shiz

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 10:01   #107
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
It has never ever been 5/6 v apprime. You had xvx/oddr among others hitting us, in joint attacks. I personally handled dc calls for fleet catches of app/xvx/oddr attacking ships
Now your just talking bullshit, If anyone in ODDR would organise fc's it would be me and they would have landed
But seeing no one either has time or effort to do anything this round, im pretty sure we haven't set up a single fleetcatch or been part of one.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 16:44   #108
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
sic
Overall a good post, but I'd like to point out that cardi did infact declare war on Omega pre-ticks - but that's a fairly small detail when all was said and done.
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 18:08   #109
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Overall a good post, but I'd like to point out that cardi did infact declare war on Omega pre-ticks - but that's a fairly small detail when all was said and done.
yes, because omega would walk over ct tgv nd in 2weeks max? it was meant to make sure omega doesnt get a free ride, because if your only focus would be ct/tgv/nd it would be very easy no? Pre-tick war declaring meant the other 3 would keep up with omega. We expected 1 of your 3 competition would be in your pocket. Also we knew sooner or later omega would go after app. We thoguht omega could manipulate 1 to join them, not 2. If it was omega + 1, it was fine and we could live with it. The round would remain interesting and u would had to keep hitting us while the others grew, unfortunatly u manipulated 2. So yes there was only ct left.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 18:22   #110
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I have no idea whats going on, and really don't care... but I have to say that when I wandered through here and saw a thread entitled "Declaration of War" I really really expected Forest to be the author.

You're slipping.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 18:30   #111
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

He's only just got back, give him chance! That said he's declared war on Apprime and TGV for 1v1s several times in here :P
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 19:42   #112
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis View Post
I have no idea whats going on, and really don't care... but I have to say that when I wandered through here and saw a thread entitled "Declaration of War" I really really expected Forest to be the author.

You're slipping.
I tried mate, really I did :/

But no-one wants to know :/
Unread 17 Jul 2011, 01:28   #113
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
yes, because omega would walk over ct tgv nd in 2weeks max? it was meant to make sure omega doesnt get a free ride, because if your only focus would be ct/tgv/nd it would be very easy no? Pre-tick war declaring meant the other 3 would keep up with omega. We expected 1 of your 3 competition would be in your pocket. Also we knew sooner or later omega would go after app. We thoguht omega could manipulate 1 to join them, not 2. If it was omega + 1, it was fine and we could live with it. The round would remain interesting and u would had to keep hitting us while the others grew, unfortunatly u manipulated 2. So yes there was only ct left.
Such is life dude, was just a shame you didn't go on to win the round. I'm confident that everyone realises you could have if you'd have wanted though!
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 01:09   #114
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Now your just talking bullshit, If anyone in ODDR would organise fc's it would be me and they would have landed
But seeing no one either has time or effort to do anything this round, im pretty sure we haven't set up a single fleetcatch or been part of one.
Pretty sure ODDR attempted a big FC with ROCK on Sat, how did that one end?
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 17:55   #115
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
That is one version yes

And just because you dont attack someone, doesnt mean you give them the win
first of all ct didnt hit nd and win ... ct was first nd was second ... nd was semi friendly with app and we helped them/you in a few attacks when asked (i bced a few of them) ... then when we were number two we attacked CT ... next night we got ct and app incs ... ct was already bigger than us and cardi said sorry we promised CT the win. Id dig up the logs but i dont honestly care that much.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 18:03   #116
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

oddr hit 1:1 instead, was a pretty good gal raid overall
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 19:40   #117
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
oddr hit 1:1 instead, was a pretty good gal raid overall
it's tradition in oddr to do it once every round. just for fun
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 19:56   #118
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just once? That's telling evidence that you guys aren't a top alliance if ever I saw it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 22:16   #119
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Just once? That's telling evidence that you guys aren't a top alliance if ever I saw it.
Have we ever claimed to be one and what has this to do with roiding five planets in 1:1
Unread 19 Jul 2011, 17:09   #120
Forest

Roiding 1:1 is such a Forest thing to do.
When I declared war though they got scared and closed me.
Unread 19 Jul 2011, 17:11   #121
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
first of all ct didnt hit nd and win ... ct was first nd was second ... nd was semi friendly with app and we helped them/you in a few attacks when asked (i bced a few of them) ... then when we were number two we attacked CT ... next night we got ct and app incs ... ct was already bigger than us and cardi said sorry we promised CT the win. Id dig up the logs but i dont honestly care that much.
Dont bother with logs, I have said over and over I wasn't here and make no judgement. If people wanna argue over 'facts' they can do it without me.

Now unban me from #newdawn you big mean boy!
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 14:37   #122
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Dont bother with logs, I have said over and over I wasn't here and make no judgement. If people wanna argue over 'facts' they can do it without me.

Now unban me from #newdawn you big mean boy!
we had a vote on who to unban you or yoshi ... sorry you lost
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 18:02   #123
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Is there really anyone who believes CT would beat Apprime 1 on 1? Because that'd be pretty funny.
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 21:46   #124
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

pipe down mikee
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote