User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:10   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Pa Irc

Well i was thinking on that after help a first-time player to register and use for the first time the services of netgamers.

He was using pirc script cos his brother used to play PA in the past and still had it on the computer, but didnt know how to use many of the features.

I believe would be interesting to have the pirc script rewritten or updated. I have seen this discussed briefly here before, but i think the subject should be discussed again and reviewed. Since there is many coders and even scripters on the community ( ive joined #Scripting and there is a good number of people in there and i believe most knows how to code scripts ) i think some could join to recode from scratch pirc or just update its features and mirc version.

So i am inviting scripters to take the role and write a new pirc or update current one.

The script works well, but some features aimed for beginners like a pop up help guiding step-by-step how to use network, some tips about galaxy channel and tips about PA, IRC and use of the IRC together with the game for combat would be great and i think would help, since there is ofc players interested in support initiates but they arent many and they can't be avaliable all the time, so some "automated" suport would be helpful.

I would gladly do this work myself, but i don't know sheet about coding/scripting/etc, so my willingness to help is limited to suggestions. I think players interested in helping could work together on developing/updating the pirc or maybe ask the original owner o the script to update himself.

I think any initiative to help the community is valid and i think in case there is people willing to help PA Team maybe later should consider to support that by promoting the script thru forums/portal/ingame etc.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote