User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:31   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Dear fellow Planetarion players,

Earlier today, both APA and NewDawn received information of a HC’s worst nightmare. Our websites have been broken into by a dishonourable individual whom I don’t want to mention in this post. Our arbiters were directly linked to another webpage, which was then released to other alliances.

Fortunately, this page streams in real time and therefore we have been able to use this to ensure our own member’s protection from now on, but we can only imagine how many already have our co-ords.

We would also like to apologise to those who share buddypacks or galaxies with our members; or those who’s co-ords we gathered from our intel.

As such, alliances including, but not limited to, HR, WP, VGN, xVx and 1up have also suffered because of this, and so we hope the Planetarion community will be able to sympathise with our predicament.

Kargool/Gate

[APA]/NewDawn HC.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:31   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

In most circumstances, I would have no problem with people putting my alliance’s co-ords on a website. Infact, I would have done it to other alliances if I had the chance but only if they were gathered from ingame intel, not STOLEN from a webpage. This person broke into our website and got them in a dishonest way.

I expect to see us getting hit by people who want to take advantage of this dishonest trick and I would only tell you this. We will prevail, as we wont let this break our spirits, we will continue to play the way we want to, and no one is gonna break us down. The alliances who are gonna use this coords to break us down will in my eyes be seen as inferior players, if they dont have the guts to iron out our coords the old fashioned way, we can only assume they dont have the spine to do it. I have asked my players to stay with APA, but I will understand everyone who wants to leave. I as a HC am very sorry for this evil trick played on us by people that dont understand the word FAIR PLAY but we can only play on and hope that the alliances playing will
have the descentcy to either delete our coords, or not use them against us. APA is a new alliance, and by hitting us, you will only destroy something put together to increase your own experience of playing Planetarion, removing a fun and decent alliance from the game.

As also given, this act of agression on us will lead to us taking action, against the ones responsible for this act. We will find you, we will hunt you down and steal your roids. But, in fair play. Not with hacking into
databases and cheating our way to victory.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:36   #3
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

too bad to hear that. What else can say? really bad news

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:36   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Kargool - you have my ships when you find the perpertrator.

It is indeed a sad, sad day when someone, or a group of people, hack into a website because of a game.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:37   #5
ogri

ogri is on a distinguished road

Speaking as an ordinary member, there is no way i would let this sad trick ruin my game, or leave my alliance. Bring on the raids, just means i have to do more roiding
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:38   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

On a note from NewDawn;
ND will continue to play as we planned this round, it's required a huge amount of work and commitment from our HCs in order to get ourselves set up again after the between round debacle and losses, and we are not going to let that go to waste.
We apologise to those who's coords have been released because of this; and particularly to those alliances who will suffer due to fake defence bots/channels being linked to alliances and members because of this.
NewDawn for now is not making any immediate in-game reaction to this. Revenge would be satisfying, but we will not let it dominate our policy and screw up our rebuilding efforts.

On a personal note; I am very disappointed if the suspected individual is actually responsible for this; I have always seen him as a friend and so this doesn't make me very happy.
But, fair enough, no rules have been broken, and I just hope that other alliances and individuals will take a sympathetic stance.

With love from NewDawn,
Gate <3

EDIT: On the plus side, look how leet and metal my ruler/planetname is. Rawr.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:41   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I just hate people who doesnt have the skills to play without cheating.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:41   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ghastly infiltrations in are pathetic.

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 25 Jul 2005 at 17:47.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:44   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

On an alliance note, I am sure most alliances won't use this info to attack you, as MOST hc are honourable enough not to.

On a personal note, I do have a team set up against cheats, so if you wish to tell me who it was who did this, and forward me the co-ords of any alliances who use this to attack you, feel free to PM me on irc. Our team will look into the alliances concerned, and twat them if need be.

I am sure NO hc would condone this behaviour, and will be looking for retribution from any member who did.

Regards

Forest
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:46   #10
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

haha. well i doubt someone hacked your website. you probably didnt code it securely enough.

since i dont know the exact details i wont laugh out load, but just smirk at your noobness.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:48   #11
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Jackal your an idiot & living up to your name nicely
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:49   #12
Harrism

Harrism is infamous around these parts

think of me as you wish. I will raise my hand in the air and say it was me.

The only two alliances which had any coordinates leaked were APA and NewDawn, everyone else inside of them we're from intel they possessed. If PA believes this is to be entirely wrong and to have my account deleted, ask Kargool which account is mine. However, my sole reason for doing this was to protect my alliance, I had no other reason, as Kargool will tell you in previous conversations. I wish to one last thing, I'll play and I'll expect the incommings, no matter how much or how big, I however did keep the entire G2 in the dark, the other 2 HC's are currently having words with me right now; I may well lose my position, or I may have to sit down from playing planetarion with genesis ever again. This was a rogue operation which I and I alone was apart of. As Kargool again will tell you. I know where this information was leaked and I shall be having words.

Read this block of text as you wish, it says enough, I shallnt be replying since Im currently in the middle of a bollocking from my own HC right now.

Take care, and if this makes anything happen, it'll certianly make pa more intresting.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R6 - R14 G-II / disbanded / merge
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - G-II, I hope you guys go on.
R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:53   #13
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I wouldn't call this protection your alliance. Maybe if you keept the info for yourself. Wich is not the case here.
Everyone have the link you hadd it one, or screenshots of it.
So how that can help your alliance I dont understand.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:55   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrism

The only two alliances which had any coordinates leaked were APA and NewDawn, everyone else inside of them we're from intel they possessed. If PA believes this is to be entirely wrong and to have my account deleted, ask Kargool which account is mine. However, my sole reason for doing this was to protect my alliance, I had no other reason, as Kargool will tell you in previous conversations. I wish to one last thing, I'll play and I'll expect the incommings, no matter how much or how big, I however did keep the entire G2 in the dark, the other 2 HC's are currently having words with me right now; I may well lose my position, or I may have to sit down from playing planetarion with genesis ever again. This was a rogue operation which I and I alone was apart of. As Kargool again will tell you. I know where this information was leaked and I shall be having words.

Read this block of text as you wish, it says enough, I shallnt be replying since Im currently in the middle of a bollocking from my own HC right now.

Take care, and if this makes anything happen, it'll certianly make pa more intresting.
you've turned into a real dick, this is why ND lost nothing when you and your crew left. you f***ed over ppl who considered you a friend and there is absolutely no excuse for that. You have no integrity, and now you've lost any respect you may have earned for yourself in the past. You said in a forum post you made between rounds, that you thought cheating was ok, I suppose this verify's what kind of character you have.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:56   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

oh.. I was hoping it was somone actually important...

oh well
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:57   #16
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Harrism,

One of your mirrored sites that someone put up, has now been taken down. What I dont get, is the person who was hosting has said he never heard of you. However, he wont say who got him to put it up.

So my question is, who was working with you, and why are you so readily happy to take all of the blame?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:58   #17
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This was a rogue operation which I and I alone was apart of. As Kargool again will tell you. I know where this information was leaked and I shall be having words.
errrmm are you saying you got the information,, but didn't put it up on the websites? or that them finding out it was you who did it was a leak???
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:01   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Well done sir.

I take my hat off to you. As long as you did nothing illegal in terms of as far as the law is concerned, we're all fair game and if you wanted to attempt to ruin our rounds, you've taken a massive step towards it. PA isn't about 'fair' it's a competition, and if people don't keep their coordinates secure, it's their tough luck. If others want to judge you that's fine, I'll be playing regardless.

I expect the results to be pretty harsh on us and that those coordinates will almost certainly be used if an alliance gets desperate, but that's part and parcel of the game.

You already know my opinion of you before this incident, needless to say it hasn't got any better.

-------------------------------
Now it's time for me to do some moderating.

Anyone linking to a coordinates page on this forum will be in breach of the no coords rule and will be permanently banned from this forum, regardless of who you are.

I will not accept any calls for Harrism to be banned unless he breaches any forum rules.

Thanks,

Lok
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:06   #19
nooboo

nooboo will become famous soon enoughnooboo will become famous soon enough

thing is there are not really many legal ways of hacking into that kinda stuff

nor then posting it about even if it was what may seem 'irrelevent' game info,

thats bad in and for itself, if u managed it legally, i hope u can sleep and live with ur morals

u might have had ur reasons, which i except but i was under the delusion this was a fun game, and its things like that that take away the fun and the challenge
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:15   #20
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Moron!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:16   #21
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

From the looks of it one would think you are convincing yourself you are some sort of martyr for your alliance...lol gg bud
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:28   #22
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Harry, you really have turned into a complete tosser.

On a good note, everyone can see how my planet is owning
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:33   #23
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

So, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

Is anyone that surprised? It wouldn't have been long before co ords were found out anyway, with the increased attack and defence that is happening.

As for Captain Hack, if you've sold the co ords out, you've achieved very little in a short space of time. Congrats.

As for ND/APA, I wouldn't let this turn into a 'nightmare.' Brushing this off would be the best thing that you could've done; sparking a private channel-panic is far from ideal at this stage. I'm sure our intel methods are good enough to be able to combat this leak, personally.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:40   #24
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Speaking for ND, our command and longstanding members can cope with this like we cope with every problem we have. We work together, and hard, to make sure we still own.

Our plans for the round will stay exactly the same.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:47   #25
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
On an alliance note, I am sure most alliances won't use this info to attack you, as MOST hc are honourable enough not to.

On a personal note, I do have a team set up against cheats, so if you wish to tell me who it was who did this, and forward me the co-ords of any alliances who use this to attack you, feel free to PM me on irc. Our team will look into the alliances concerned, and twat them if need be.

I am sure NO hc would condone this behaviour, and will be looking for retribution from any member who did.

Regards

Forest
how dishonerable it may be to do something like this
the MH are the people to take care of cheating in this game

i dont want to peoples games ruined by people that think someone is cheating
the MH department has access to all the info in the game and can prove or disprove cheating

hacking you website looks to me like a job for the police
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:12   #26
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

QUOTE:

"how dishonerable it may be to do something like this

the MH department has access to all the info in the game and can prove or disprove cheating

hacking you website looks to me like a job for the police"

yes, im not looking for a bunch of players going on their very own crusade against cheaters and tossers.

btw i doubt the police would be very interested into some online-game hassle anyway

______

ps.
i never liked cheating, and ive never done it. well i have, but only irl so far *rolleyes*

Genesis-2

Last edited by Hesekiel; 25 Jul 2005 at 19:14. Reason: i cant use the forum.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:16   #27
Harrism

I will add to this in one way.

The page you are referring to was my personal copy, i never released it to anyone but one very trusted alliance, names will not go out. I never released it to everyone, i had no intention to. I wanted any attacks done constructively, i didnt want you all wiped out; I wanted newdawn hit, that was it. I did it in a way to protect my alliance, I traded text documents of edited coordinates. Some would get 13 newdawn coordinates, others might just get apa intels. I never released anything which didnt help, and I never but once released the full script. How that site got traded around Im currently looking into. Wasnt me nor my intention. Im not that cruel, I only wanted nd hit and g2 protected that was it. I have no other motives. The source has been removed, I traded only text documents because I was protecting another alliance.

Oh well, some people screw you over, these were ment to be backhand trades, one with one; intel shared, but never the full list but bar a few people i thought i could trust enough. I am looking into why and who, and I shall have a few words when I find out, but til then.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:17   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

LoL this is comedy.

This is what happens when the ticker goes down.

TBH, if this attack was done to grab co-ords which were easily accessed and no 'illegal' activities were done, well done.

Here comes the negrep
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:20   #29
Harrism

'hacking you website looks to me like a job for the police'

xontas, it was never a hack, just given access to something i shouldnt never have had. ill-moral yes, but God will judge me on that.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:21   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
just given access to something i shouldnt never have had.
If this is true ... hehe ... not your fault at all
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:26   #31
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
how dishonerable it may be to do something like this

hacking you website looks to me like a job for the police

LMAO

Have we not been through this before.

When MH actually do something that benefits the game, like close multi's properly instead of just taking afew roids, and allowing em to carry on playing, then maybe players would have faith in yuo.
VERY FEW ppl have any faith in the MH team, and for good reason.

Now, you have stated in one paragraph that his actions are one for the police, but in the previous paragraph, that you dont want me to spoil his round by attacking his planet.
Re-read what I just wrote, and maybe that will give u a clue as to why ppl have no faith in you.

I repeat what I have always said, that I have to get my targets from somewhere, and if i choose that target to be someone who has done his best to spoil the game for a huge group of ppl, then thats better than roiding some new player who is learning the game.

I will act as I see appropriate, and tbh, there is nothing you can do about it.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:27   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

rofl, noobed Techies/HC then.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:28   #33
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

or just rofl.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:28   #34
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
LMAO

Have we not been through this before.

When MH actually do something that benefits the game, like close multi's properly instead of just taking afew roids, and allowing em to carry on playing, then maybe players would have faith in yuo.
VERY FEW ppl have any faith in the MH team, and for good reason.

Now, you have stated in one paragraph that his actions are one for the police, but in the previous paragraph, that you dont want me to spoil his round by attacking his planet.
Re-read what I just wrote, and maybe that will give u a clue as to why ppl have no faith in you.

I repeat what I have always said, that I have to get my targets from somewhere, and if i choose that target to be someone who has done his best to spoil the game for a huge group of ppl, then thats better than roiding some new player who is learning the game.

I will act as I see appropriate, and tbh, there is nothing you can do about it.

well at least you are on a crusade. I hope you can make this world a better place.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:29   #35
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
well at least you are on a crusade. I hope you can make this world a better place.

I cant.

But I sure as hell can have fun trying
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:29   #36
jerome

GO GO MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERFOREST
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:32   #37
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Pure class harri...

To protect ya huh? So what, ND and APA were planning a huge G-ii bashing spree?

Amusing.

Sorry, am I missing the boat here? Was there some mass G-ii bashing and raids planned up on their 13 members that I missed the thread on AD about? Is G-ii really that big and powerful {no offense} to even warrant such a bashing from more than 1 BG let alone more than 1 alliance?

Hrm. /me ponders. On the plus side, I guess ND and APA should feel proud that despite being in 12th/9th respectively we were considered a large enough threat to warrant this.

Aah well Bring it. my rank 1123 planet will own you all
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:34   #38
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Pure class harri...

To protect ya huh? So what, ND and APA were planning a huge G-ii bashing spree?

Amusing.

Sorry, am I missing the boat here? Was there some mass G-ii bashing and raids planned up on their 13 members that I missed the thread on AD about? Is G-ii really that big and powerful {no offense} to even warrant such a bashing from more than 1 BG let alone more than 1 alliance?

Hrm. /me ponders. On the plus side, I guess ND and APA should feel proud that despite being in 12th/9th respectively we were considered a large enough threat to warrant this.

Aah well Bring it. my rank 1123 planet will own you all

mate, i thought you were better than that! even my ranks higher than yours. :I wasnt back then. :P

ah and about that mass bashing on g-ii.
not long ago i was told on the irc that a large amount of players and alliances would be going to declare war on g-ii. im looking forward to that.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:36   #39
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Xontas is my hero.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:36   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Your actions only reflect on how distrustable you are Harrism, and why you wanted to cause harm to an alliance that had taken on board other g-II'ers I cannot begin to understand. Rest assured theese members will be informed about your attempt to destry their round.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:39   #41
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

All is fair in war and love.
However putting it at an even more unsecure place is just lame.
Will give your alliance a hard time on achieving anything in the round.

As for APA and ND - such things happen - I guess you will make damn sure that it won't happen again.
Keep up the spirits and whoop their arses badly - it's your turn now.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:39   #42
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Your actions only reflect on how distrustable you are Harrism, and why you wanted to cause harm to an alliance that had taken on board other g-II'ers I cannot begin to understand. Rest assured theese members will be informed about your attempt to destry their round.

G-II is thankful to APA for recruiting g2 people :P
that doesnt have anything to do with this, though.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:44   #43
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Who is Harrism?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:44   #44
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Hes:

I have school 8-4pm with little internet access monday to friday till august 18th {started in may}
I work 5-10:15 3 days a week with no internet access... and also about 13 or so hours on weekends. Frisbee 6-11 {with drinking ofc } on thursdays, sometimes wednesdays

Tbh, I'm surprised I have the rank I do now

Once life calms down a bit... I'll start playing decently again {decent in my world is rank 600 btw }

And as for ze whole bit... Yep. Shame on us for not completely eradicating harri and all g-ii members from every single little bit on the ND web.

I still think my rank 1118 planet will own though.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:45   #45
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
rofl, noobed Techies/HC then.
It's that obvious?
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:48   #46
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

God bless Bashar :/
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:54   #47
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Hes:

I have school 8-4pm with little internet access monday to friday till august 18th {started in may}
I work 5-10:15 3 days a week with no internet access... and also about 13 or so hours on weekends. Frisbee 6-11 {with drinking ofc } on thursdays, sometimes wednesdays
drinking. thats bad. i tend to drink a lot too, takes a lot of time really D
thank god my school starts soon, will have i-net access there too dont have at work atm.

Quote:
And as for ze whole bit... Yep. Shame on us for not completely eradicating harri and all g-ii members from every single little bit on the ND web.
that i dont know anything of.
whatever happens, id like to keep it off G-II itself off this BS. I dont mind being an alliance ranked 25th, i dont mind being attacked a lot, i dont mind being called a **** either, but what i dont like, is some people starting to throw rocks being disguised as men when theyre women under the clothes (if anyone gets this), telling me what to do with my alliance. asking me if i am going to throw out this and this person to avoid the universe declaring war on a 10 to 14 people alliance, as we are now. prob my post wont make any sense now and i cant be arsed to read it trough one more time, but i think ill have time to explain it if someone doesnt understand my points :I

Quote:
I still think my rank 1118 planet will own though.
WANNA FIGHT? KO!?

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:58   #48
The_Fish
ND

People will look badly at G-II if you do not kick out Harrism for doing this.

I imagine he will stay as your HC.

No-one will declare war on you, but do not ever expect any favours.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:00   #49
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
People will look badly at G-II if you do not kick out Harrism for doing this.

I imagine he will stay as your HC.

No-one will declare war on you, but do not ever expect any favours.
tbh i cant remember when anyone looked at g-ii anything else but badly no, im not a teenager and im not being angsty.

anyways, guys, this whole stuff blew up today, i think we have the right to decide whenever we want.

Genesis-2
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 20:26   #50
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

I offer my full support to APA and NEWDAWN (and others)

anyone who would go after these targets is just cowardice.
Closed Thread