User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:19   #1
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about
byebye PA

Well, I just can't keep playing pa, it is far too time consuming.

I started as a noob, probably around rounds 3-4, in small noob allies. Then Sethmace and other people in NoS kindly let me in, where I learnt the game and was very nooby. I spent round 7+ with them, then moved to WP as I got better. I've gone under soo many different nicknames and alias, as my signature shows:

Umphy
Klayie
Catolkaa
Nightmarekiss
WizardFly

Are the few that stick to mind. But I think i've also used quite a few others...

Lil bit about my pa history, feel free to skip to '[End of Boring Bit]':

Round 7 I played in a galaxy with Caroline/follac/Lonely (sp? I can't remember exact nick, but i Think that's it!)/Midas/Ghost/captaindread/some others I can't remember atm And I am very greatful to them being patient with me.

Anyway, I was around rank 1000 ish in round 8? And I learnt the more 'evil' side of the game from a guy called 'Mudden'. R8 I was in a galaxy called 'Untouchables' I think or something, with Mudden, k3rrigan, MrPubes, UnSeen, and I think that was all Was fun being NoS...

Then round 9 I played super 1337 and was top50 when I played, got maybe past half way in round. Then I had to quit pa due to real life reasons... I was in a galaxy called 'The Board of Directors' and I was the GC Director Leintz of United Eonium Factories (probably spelt differently :P). My Nahr galaxy meant I didn't get many incs, but there was a evil horrible galaxy in cluster that made my life somewhat harder (Hello Benneton/Star-Erazor). Round 9 I started manipulating people and backstabbbing and such, and did a lil bit of attack organising. There was one perticular brilliant moment where I got a galaxy incluster to send all their ships out to attack another hostile galaxy in cluster, so my gal sent poddies and got lots of easy roids. That was fun, and little things like that. But it was very hard leaving my highly ranked planet for something stupid like real life. And I think I screwed over my gal too by leaving.. which sucked. I hope I was a good player in WP that round, I went by the nick of Catolkaa. To my galaxy I went by the nick of Klayie. My gal consisted of: KingTattie, amn2, Warhawk (Ekntra), Stinni, {eZZa}, Tawg, pheon[ix], Stinni's real life friend called Templar? Or something like that. And one i've forgotten for now . Stinni was my true partner of evil for that round...

Round (9.5) I was back and played in FaNG. I played in a galaxy with mist, Yeh, (some guy from Ely with fake nick beginning with R), and some others. I had plans to be as super-active as I was the round before, but after setting my alarm the first night I just couldn't. So I gave up being GC and well yeah, played an inactive-ish round.

For PaX I learnt from my last round, and didnt' take pa seriously at all. I had a free-bee planet and joined a noob allie again. Not being irc active. I ended up in a gal with Rumad, was random. Anyway, being inactive is SO much more fun, honestly.

For 10.5 I was going to play free again, but then I ended up in a free galaxy with someone called Efoltha. And on a whim, upgraded both our accounts. I got put into Newdawn, and in a galaxy with Efoltha/Ngarskel (or whatever that nick was :P)/some people/more people. But I was inactive-ish, but just defended when I could. I think I ended around rank 500 due to a Newdawn DC messup in last few days of the round.

Round 11 it was summer holidays for me, so I started playing super active again. (Setting alarm loadsa for research/construction etc). I joined ToF to help out doing attack organising (as I LOVE doing it), and I saw it as a bit of a personal challenge to help them out. I wanted to give back to the game, so thought maybe I could do so by helping this allie which takes in new players. It was a constant battle in Tides of Fire, as I was the only non-valhalla in the command for the beginning at least (or maybe one other), and quickly found myself very unpopular. But naturally that may have been due to my arrogence because I was super active and had a huge planet. In a way I failed at ToF, as I wanted to make them play with the big boys and do much bigger attacks, and to make more of a difference. But this didn't happen so much.. But over the round a fair few great attacks were done, we were always picking on people bigger than us (which was fun!) and we got some nice roids/xp. A few attacks stick in my mind, like when we roided some WP player called Cameron. I was pretty much in with everything going on in ToF which was nice, and I gained the trust of maybe 1-2 HCs, and gradually as I prooved myself more. Thinking about it though, I think I made quite a difference, like getting def calls to be handled by DCs instead of in chan, and seperate attack chan etc.

I was at rank 27 when I went on holiday. Spent two weeks away, came back at rank 2000. Then I went on 3 other weeks of holiday throughout the round. I would have been killed anyway though, with not so much allie defence, and a gal rank 200 or so. But it was nice being that big. My aim of the round was to be a ToF planet in the top100, but holidays prevented that. Anyway, I got sick of arguments and stuff and had to get out of ToF (I had made it clear from the beginning I was only staying a round). So left. I exiled at end of the round to a nice gal though, which was fun.

And joined mistu, who I truely enjoyed playing with. I decided I wasn't going to get up in the nights anymore, as I wanted to try and balance real life and planetarion. So instead I worked as hard as I could to support my allie without getting up. So I had 12 hour nights and such, which was fun. I had my a half-respectable (note the half :P) end rank of rank 204. Which wasn't so bad considering I had such long nights, but mainly I played to help mistu (as I LOVE THEM). And my galaxy aswel were great. Me and deZz were GC, and we had 10 actives in good allies (although mabye we helped a bit in that :P) deZz, Jebus, Gio2k, Cm, Crisu, Noah02, goodbeer, Vice, and Sandman. We were ranked #8, called 'Embitterment'. But I just couldn't balance pa and real life even with teh sleep.. So now I really have to stop. One memerable thing of the round sticks in my mind, which was chatting up Gate's galmate, and getting him to send fake def to the other guy I was attacking in that gal. That was great. Mistu were such a nice allie to be in, and

It's been great, but pa is too much for me now. Hopefully i've gotten some new players hooked to the game in my time though.

[End of boring bit]

Thank you to:

All my galmates (
Elexar
Caroline
follac
Lonely (is this even right?? for some reason Or is it 'looney'? Yes, I think that sounds more like it...)
Midas
Ghost
captaindread
Mudden
K3rrigan
MrPubes
Unseen
KingTattie
amn2
Warhawk (Ekntra)
Stinni
{eZZa}
Tawg
pheon[ix]
mist
Yeh
(That damn fake-nick'er from Ely whatever his real nick was...)
Danni
Deffje
Rumad
Magian/Ngkarsel?/whatever his nicks are/were
Efoltha
deZz
Jebus
Gio2k
Cm
Crisu
Noah02
goodbeer
Vice
Sandman
Green
ftz
Chand1er
Genosys27 (sp??)
Astroboy
Ifa
Conall (sp? :P)
)

and oh god, i've forgotten sooo many. Sorry about that

SwornEnemy (for being my general bee-hatch :P)
Nadar (for our 1 pod attack)
Sethmace (for letting me into HR)
Peace (for being wicked in NBC along with follac/Caroline)
fellah (for being the brains behind ToF)
Pathogen (for sucking :P)
fean (for rocking :P)
SirBerk/riksta/Grendel/Lokie (for in the end, liking me in ToF)
GeneralWho/Spezies/Almeida (For making my life in ToF MUCH harder! Love you all, wouldn't have been the same without you)
Everyone in Round 9 WP (we were soooo good) Especially any officers/hcs. You all rock. I don't think many remember me, but those who did, you know I was good Esp Magian for vouching em.
And everyone in Round 12 Mistu. I'm too tired to name more names now, but you all know who you are. And I hate leaving becaue it means letting them down, but I really must leave pa.

And people I must say sorry to:

FaNG/ND for being inactive. Mistu for not setting my alarm in the night. And my round 9 gal for deserting them.

Take care guys, and I hope this game keeps alive and kicking. God this post was very long and boring, ah well, your choice to read it or not. Go on, go say something nice

EDIT: OMG OMG, I forgot to mention av/Antic for our lovely hourrrrly long conversations at the beginning of round 11 in cluster chan. All for nothing due to stupid shuffle. <3 And tauric for letting me mess up his gal. Wicked guys.

Last edited by god113; 9 Jan 2005 at 14:17.
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:24   #2
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve
Re: byebye PA

/me waves

We had a great R8, except when Mudden was getting bashed. :/
Pop on to IRC from time to time!
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:28   #3
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

bye m8
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:31   #4
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

all i have to say about that entire post is :

SHEER ARROGANCE

oh well bub, sorry to see you go, was looking forwards to hitting you next round
gl in rl. maybe we can meet up at reading this year and roid some WP for beer
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:50   #5
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

ciao
flikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 23:22   #6
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

You always seemed to have a lot of energy and excitement for the game, so it dont surprise me you've burnt out in this way;P

Good luck in Rl m8!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 00:20   #7
SwornEnemy
l33t h4x0r

SwornEnemy is an unknown quantity at this point

God113 where the **** is my name in the asskissing list !!
maybe smth like this:
"Thanks to SwornEnemy for liking me until I forgot to put him in the thankslist."
And I don't buy it, you're not quitting, you little attention-ho :-)

Anywayz, have a good one bro. See you when you realise how pointless your life is without PA.

(hehehe, is this "sommit nice" enough )
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 00:42   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

God113, alot more people liked you in ToF then the ones you put up on that list m8 :-)
I know caus i'm one of them
Gl in real life and if you ever decide to come back to the world of pa I'm pretty sure you'd be welcome back in ToF =)

always a shame to see a player like you leave

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 01:32   #9
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bbye,have fun,take care,come back soon
ThunderCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 08:36   #10
Troglodyte

Troglodyte is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
Well, I just can't keep playing pa, it is far too time consuming.

What gets me here is that nobody cares that there should be something done to make this games less time consuming but still maintain the enjoyment and have a competetive planet.

There must be someone out there who can come up with valid suggestion's ?
Troglodyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 10:32   #11
god113
Ex-Player

Thanks everyone

And how could I forget SE :S *hides and ruffles your hair* lemme go put it in somewhere...
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 10:37   #12
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglodyte
What gets me here is that nobody cares that there should be something done to make this games less time consuming but still maintain the enjoyment and have a competetive planet.

There must be someone out there who can come up with valid suggestion's ?
hi

I think it's MUCH better with prelaunch for that.. as that was what I was using the whole round last round, and ended up ~ top200. But what you say is so true... But yeah, on the bright side, I think it's better now than it was before. So let's just hope more 'features' like this come up
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:12   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Have fun for now god113.. think we got to know eachother like r8-r9 or something? Surely I'll never forget the time we both claimed same target and you only had a pod available hehehe "oh dear.." I thought
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 17:46   #14
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Have fun for now god113.. think we got to know eachother like r8-r9 or something? Surely I'll never forget the time we both claimed same target and you only had a pod available hehehe "oh dear.." I thought
My pod came home safe though... which was all that mattered.
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 19:53   #15
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it's MUCH better with prelaunch for that.. as that was what I was using the whole round last round, and ended up ~ top200.

i remember the days you used to cuss and berate people for using pre-launch...

you've changed
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 20:23   #16
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
i remember the days you used to cuss and berate people for using pre-launch...

you've changed
Noooo, it's not true! ~*hides under a table*~
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 23:09   #17
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

so long sucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no serious, its sad to see a player like u leave. i hope u find joy in whatever u gonna do now

*waves fist* UR GONNA BE BACK SOON BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIATCH
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 04:37   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

hf in rl

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 04:52   #19
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Have fun and good luck in RL, don't be a stranger. I have a feeling you won't be tho, PA is addictive.

I still shake my head about you suicide fleeting for roids and the XP you got of of doing that. It was fun and certainly entertaining being your gal mate.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Conall; 6 Jan 2005 at 19:22.
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:54   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohw can't beleive you quiting on us
Had an awesome round this round with you as my GC and been plenty of weird times like when I left SiN Where you saved my ass.
But anyways had a excellent round with you (even though i was a random and was still bigger than you and the rest of the gal well par 2 ppl) and i wish you all the best for the future.
And once again thanx for being a great GC

Noah02(MoD)

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:16   #21
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Ohw can't beleive you quiting on us
Had an awesome round this round with you as my GC and been plenty of weird times like when I left SiN Where you saved my ass.
But anyways had a excellent round with you (even though i was a random and was still bigger than you and the rest of the gal well par 2 ppl) and i wish you all the best for the future.
And once again thanx for being a great GC

Noah02(MoD)

JUST bigger than me And pfft.. that was only in last week or so.

Next round get yourself a real allie and you could probs be top100 (Only kidding, SiN are great etc)

goodluck in your future rounds Noah dude
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:19   #22
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conall
Have fun and good luck in RL, don't be a stranger. I have a feeling you won't be tho, PA is addictive.

I still shake my head about you suicide fleeting for roids and the XP you got of of doing that. It was fun and certainly entertaining being your gal mate.

<3 XP <3

And I actually managed to go the whole of last round without a single suicide!!
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 05:49   #23
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

bye m8, have fun in rl and when u come back some day, make sure u contact me.

we always had some differences, but i enjoyed them as u never got personal in those discussions

Cya soon, Almeida
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 11:49   #24
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
bye m8, have fun in rl and when u come back some day, make sure u contact me.

we always had some differences, but i enjoyed them as u never got personal in those discussions

Cya soon, Almeida
hi

Your gal gave my gal (and mee) a lil bit of a hard time this round, on purpose or not But to be honest I kind of enjoyed the rivallry (as for most of the round our gals were next to each other in the rankings), and my gal finished above yours! ~*smiles*~ But well, your planet owned my planet though, and congradulations on your top100 finish. But don't you forget, 10:10 > 35:1

I'm pretty suprised you didn't go by a fake nick in cluster chans and stuff, I had your co-ordes before round start (when when I was under nick Upturned)

And anyway, looks like from all of us at ToF last round you had the best round this round.. will be interesting to see how well you do next round (without that 1up protection for most of the round :P).

Goodluck etc. And not that I will come back to pa, but if i do, i'm comming to roidd youu
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 11:54   #25
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Youll be back Cya mate

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 01:32   #26
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Your gal gave my gal (and mee) a lil bit of a hard time this round, on purpose or not
not on purpose, when it comes to intel i am about the worst informed guy in the game

Quote:
But well, your planet owned my planet though, and congradulations on your top100 finish.
Cheers

Quote:
I'm pretty suprised you didn't go by a fake nick in cluster chans and stuff, I had your co-ordes before round start (when when I was under nick Upturned)
hehe, i didn't bother about it, as i didn't care if ppl know my coords or not. Well, thinking abou tit now, i should have faked in the cluster chan
Quote:
will be interesting to see how well you do next round (without that 1up protection for most of the round :P).
If I manage to shut my big mouth during the next round (well i guess that will be quite hard for me :P ) and 1up doesn't get my coords i guess i will do better than this round

Quote:
Goodluck etc. And not that I will come back to pa, but if i do, i'm comming to roidd youu
you will be back and then u are very welcome at my planet

Almi
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:22   #27
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Youll be back Cya mate
Thankies! Byebye.