User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:36   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
[uk][grr] so i'm on holiday and my work is ringing me.

anyone know what the employment law with regard to work say ringing me today and me a) having to do work related to fixing servers and b) me possibly having to go into work on my holiday to fix things ?

note that for either of the above they have no intention of paying me.

i'd very much like to be able to tell them to 'go away i'm on holiday', but i'm not sure what my rights are.

i did find the CAB website which tells me lots about things , but nothing that seems to really help :/

My contract only mentions my hours or work (9 to 5.30), and my yearly pay, and that 'occasional' out of hours work may be necessary.

At any rate i plan on finding another job, i'd just like to be able to say 'well, legally i don't have to work, and since you arent paying me to, i'd rather not to be honest'.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:40   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: [uk][grr] so i'm on holiday and my work is ringing me.

just do it you pussy
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:41   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:49   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fight the power
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:52   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

well if your contract says occasional out of hours work may be necessary then you might *have* to go in (of course they cant make you go in, and if you intend to leave then **** em )
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:54   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

don't answer the phone?
That's what I always did.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:04   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

am doing that at the moment (both phones turned off), but i'm the only IT guy so :/
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:08   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

do you care?
it's their problem right?
If you do answer just say your phone's battery is dying oh shit.....

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:11   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they cant make you work without pay or time off in lieu

no one can be made to work for free, we dont have slaves over here.

EDIT: sorry, and the out of hours work thing, read your contract through, it should have to be agreed in advance by both parties (essentially this means telling you that they want you to work sometime before, rather than ringing you on hte day)
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:34   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
do you care?
it's their problem right?
If you do answer just say your phone's battery is dying oh shit.....
heh, i have a work phone too

edit : sod it, my phones are off for tonight, i'll turn them back on tomorrow and just say i turned them off because i wasnt feeling well and didn't want interruptions.

and if they argue that they can go **** themselves.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:45   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a huge difference between asking you to work on a pre-arranged day off, compared with asking you to work late and/or asking you to come in at a weekend or somesuch.

If you pre-arranged the holiday, they are obliged to find some sort of cover so that your day off is a day off. There's no way they can force you to go in, and any future reference to it in a disciplinary and/or career influencing way is grounds for complaint.

If you feel you can go in, then go in and you'll be holding all the cards, but if you don't, don't feel guilty about it or feel worried.
Just because you're at home and not in Norway is luck on their part, if you were to go in.

I've had the same thing and just said 'sorry, I'm at relatives in Scotland and can't make it' other times I've been in Hampshire and driven back to London to help out.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:52   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

well, wed thu fri this week are holiday days which everyone gets thus giving a longer christmas holiday.

so i didnt arrange it myself, but they did.

if i go in, they'll just not pay me anything for doing so, and i'll lose a day/ half a day that'd i'd rather use for other t hings , like sorting things for my holiday out of the country next week :/
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 19:08   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If the company has given that holiday to everyone, and if they thought you might have to go in, then they should have asked you in advance to be effectively 'on call' and to reimburse you for any holiday time you lost by going in.
Since they haven't done this, you are under no obligation to go in, and certainly not if they won't give you time off in lieu or pay you for your time.

The only reason why this wouldn't be OK is if your contract states that you are expected to go in on demand, and that there is no obligation on the company's part to reimburse you for your time.

If your contract does state this, and you signed it, you deserve everything you get, you 'tard, heh, but I doubt you'd be daft enough to sign it, right?

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 19:28   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If your contract does state this, and you signed it, you deserve everything you get, you 'tard, heh, but I doubt you'd be daft enough to sign it, right?
i didnt actually write this into my post because i thought that no one would be a big enough ****tard to sign a contract that effectivly gives their employer control over their whole life :/
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 19:31   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

NEWSBOT3's silence on this subject is deafening.

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 19:32   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

its worrying me tbh
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 00:25   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i just went out

no, there was no such clause in my contract.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 00:32   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i do however need to know what to say when i turn my phones on and get rung tomorrow :/
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 00:45   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

'I'm sorry, I've made plans that will take me away from <insert work place here> and won't be able to come in. Is there anything I can do to help over the phone?'

You show you'd like to help, but due to your prior plans, you are unable to, but if push comes to shove, you're still right there for them.

WINNAR !

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:42   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i do however need to know what to say when i turn my phones on and get rung tomorrow :/
I turned my phone off because my ex has been bothering me and I was out on a date with a real hot babe and I didn't want to be phoned by my ex in the middle of dinner/movie/sex.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:47   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

notice the (s)

i also have a work phone :/
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:50   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I was stupid enough to give my ex my work phone number as well, even though I know I'm not supposed to give it out to people outwith the company. Please Mr Boss man don't be mad at me it's Christmas :(

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:53   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i appoint sarina my official excuse maker! :P

i still feel really bad abotu turning the phones off , even though it is they who are evil and shit
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:02   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I turned my phone off because my ex has been bothering me and I was out on a date with a real hot babe and I didn't want to be phoned by my ex in the middle of dinner/movie/sex.
LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:03   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Where?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:25   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

you say:

im sorry, i turned my work phone off as it was my day off, if you had wanted me in you should have told me at least a day in advance

or somethign to that effect, tbh, it depends on your boss and how attached you are to your job and how much you want a reference
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 02:46   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

different boss would give me a reference anyway, so thats no biggy.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 13:36   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

How do they know where you were, what you were doing on your day off? Say you were visiting relatives/boating/driving/water skiing/diving/helping the poor/masturbating over britney videos...its your day off you don't have to answer to your employer as to why your phone was off.

I sincerly doubt that they'd be so unreasonable as to make a huge deal out of this. It's not your obligation to go in and you were not given notice.

You think the MD,Head of Accounts or various managment would ever go in on their days off? I think not! Screw them!
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 13:45   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Say you were masturbating over britney videos...
Please, please, PLEASE use this excuse and let us know the consequences

Quote:
You think the MD,Head of Accounts or various managment would ever go in on their days off? I think not! Screw them!
Yeah, many would if they could - even just for a 'lil bit, but they get paid more than NB3 so they should have more obligation to do so!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 14:38   #30
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
...I was out on a date with a real hot babe.... phoned...the middle of...sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
..LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS..
Quote:
Where?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And don't give me any of that 'out of context crap', this is probably the closest GD has been to hot hot lesbo sex since Vampy was here...

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 15:06   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

This is where you get framed up for distributing the cabir source code NB3.

The Corporations own you, you don't disobey them.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 17:18   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Please, please, PLEASE use this excuse and let us know the consequences

Yeah, many would if they could - even just for a 'lil bit, but they get paid more than NB3 so they should have more obligation to do so!
my pay level is a whole other issue.

it 'taking the utter ****ing piss' and all.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 17:19   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
This is where you get framed up for distributing the cabir source code NB3.

The Corporations own you, you don't disobey them.
actually i know a guy that wrote the software for smartphones, he does freelance for us sometimes.

Orange/ananova are on the 2 floors above my work.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 17:27   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You were in the middle of the Lake District/NW Wales/Some Remove Corner of the UK, up a f'kin mountain and well out of range of the nearest phone mast. It works.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote