User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 May 2004, 22:10   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
What do you see from your window ledge?

I cant start this thread because i dont have a digital camera, cos im a poor ****, but I would like to see the pics from your window. Yeah just take one right in the nearest window and post it.
Had i had a camera, you would see another building with a lot of windows 10m away. It does suck!
Pics everyone!
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:44   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What do you see from your window ledge?

I can see another bit of Trinity. It's not a nice bit, though.

(I don't have a digital camera, but even if I did it's dark here so it wouldn't be much use.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:53   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's dark here as well. I see a playfield for little kids surrounded by parking spaces which on their turn are surrounded by normal houses. Well sort of.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2004, 22:56   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Will post a pic tomorrow when it's not dark and things can be seen by camera.
Unread 28 May 2004, 23:13   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll borrow my housemate's digital camera and take one...
Unread 29 May 2004, 00:19   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'll borrow my housemate's digital camera and take one...
That would be kelw!!!

Usually what most people ask when i tell that there is another building 10m away from my window is if i get to see people naked and/or having sex and the disappointing news is that in the past 3 years in which ive lived here I never saw shit.
Althought this gf of a friend, which went there for like 3 hours one day, claimed to see a girls breast because she had forgotten to shut the shades....

And my flat mate told me that he constantly sees the breasts of the girl whose window is alligned to his, which pisses me off
The owner of the window alligned to my window is a conservative prick
Unread 29 May 2004, 00:44   #7
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

This should be it, if it 401's remove the ~ before nickhall.

Its not really light enough for taking photos, thats BBC radio Sheffield thats about all i can see from my window.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 00:59   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Here and here though these are fairly old now and are only for when I am home instead. Haven't got a camera with me to take a photo out of my uni accomodation window.
Unread 29 May 2004, 08:22   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that St Catherines church by any chance? It looks familiar (well, as familiar as you can get from a small photo). Either that, or all of Wales looks the bloody same.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 08:50   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

The Queens way, a major bus hub, lots of grass.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:01   #11
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

The plant life near here is a little unusual.

Picture of window
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:46   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_in_da_membrane
Is that St Catherines church by any chance? It looks familiar (well, as familiar as you can get from a small photo). Either that, or all of Wales looks the bloody same.
Nah that is St John's in the centre of Aberdare.
Unread 29 May 2004, 13:00   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

View from the front side of my house, and a view from the back side of my house. The quality isn't particularly great, but that's because it's a phone camera
Unread 29 May 2004, 13:42   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And this is uncle leshy at the back of the house, although you can still see the side of the house.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 13:43   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Eh?

And that's not the house, that's the shed.
Unread 29 May 2004, 13:44   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Eh?

And that's not the house, that's the shed.
http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/uncleted.htm
Unread 29 May 2004, 13:46   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Now it all makes sense!
Unread 29 May 2004, 14:23   #18
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. given it's night time there aint much to show, however current / earlier before we did some landscaping.
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:14   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went on to the balcony and took this, then nipped outside for the golf course and the apartments opposite

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:25   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I went on to the balcony and took this, then nipped outside for the golf course and the apartments opposite
Ha!
I spotted a cloud!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:32   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

GD party at Dead_Meat's place!
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:36   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
GD party at Dead_Meat's place!
And leshy brings the wodka
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:42   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Damn you.
Unread 29 May 2004, 17:34   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's OK, I already have vodka, and rum, and gin, and tequila, and.....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 20:45   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

DM lives in a golf track? Wtf?
some serious gardening eh djbass....even the old car was destroyed....
Unread 30 May 2004, 15:14   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
some serious gardening eh djbass....even the old car was destroyed....
Heh.. well yes it should be noted earlier actually means a year ago.

..and it's not uncommon for there to be estates and such in the vacinity of a golf course, we have one ourselves. Just means DM's a rich prick
Unread 30 May 2004, 16:11   #27
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

http://www.deerbarn.pwp.blueyonder.c...e/DCP_0010.JPG
Unread 30 May 2004, 16:32   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought you were going to post the old woman one. How wrong I was.
Unread 30 May 2004, 16:42   #29
midge5
mmm lambs

This is a new picture, much better quality but I prefer this one except for the reflection heh.
Unread 31 May 2004, 11:41   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Do you people spend alot of time on your window ledge? Y'know there's anti-depressants that work wonders nowadays. No need for ledge perching. DONT DO IT! DONT JUMP! LET ME MOVE MY CAR FIRST!

(P.S. All I can see from my window is a main road and a G.A.A. Club Pitch,Club House,Goal Posts,Various Trees n Housing Estate behind em)

People on the main road in traffic jams always try to look in my window. Maybe they are expecting some beautiful naked woman to walk upto it and lean out or something.

I was once changing my top in the daytime, when ppl normally cant see into my room that well, and I have no net curtains up. I swear a lorry driver nearly crashed while he was craneing his neck with a shocked expression on his face trying to make out if I was a chick or not as he flashed by. Screech of tires n everything. Would have been funny if he crashed and had to explain why to the cops.
Unread 31 May 2004, 12:38   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

rain, i see rain, and rainy streets and rainy houses
Unread 31 May 2004, 16:23   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What do you see from your window ledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
He lives in the bunkers, underneath the sand, rising to the surface occassionally to swallow anyone foolish enough to tread on his territory.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote