User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:24   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
An ode to Mrl

MrL, oh MrL!
Modding seems thus far rather swell,
Perhaps JJ has unleashed a spell,
Of joy upon the boards; oh well.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:25   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<3<3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:26   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Hark!

I hear the rumblings of every dead poet

Turning in their graves.

Shame on You.

Bot of News bringingness.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:29   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe I was expecting too much,
Rather than getting an acrostic, I
But
Received seceral lines of unconnected
Irrelevence;
Could someone perhaps alert
Karmulian and remove this unskilled mod? (Not me you goons)

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 11 Feb 2003 at 05:34.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:33   #5
MrBrick
Gone

Relevance is in the eye of the beholder, or something.

MrL_Jakiri is not easy to rhyme,
Thus him being a mod is a crime.
He's witty and cunning.
His rowing is stunning.
Writing that was a complete waste of time.

Heh.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:51   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
4am i feel,
as a time for writing;
its not ideal.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 05:57   #7
MrBrick
Gone

I agree, my little friend.
I feel this thread has reached its end.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 07:11   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
the end maybe near
but as long as i'm here
the modding can continue
cause i'm the latin lingo
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:23   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: An ode to Mrl

It helps if you imagine music from "Once more with Feeling" playing in the background while you read this.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:27   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I know, let's open a poetry forum!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:46   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
I know, let's open a poetry forum!
Taking the dead 'real' poets are already rolling in their graves for this one, I bet they'd rise from their graves if you opened a poetry forum.

Gosh.

That'd prolly be internet history though. The first poetry forum EVER online.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:57   #12
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Taking the dead 'real' poets are already rolling in their graves for this one, I bet they'd rise from their graves if you opened a poetry forum.

Gosh.

That'd prolly be internet history though. The first poetry forum EVER online.
Not really.

There are tonnes of these horrors on the internet =\
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:12   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Darn. Link me to any one Poetry forum @line, please.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:14   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If i could write a poem,
i would,
but then, i cant
so this is just rubbish,
and has nothing at all to do whit mRl's modship.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:14   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
5 mins work with rymezone so dont expect too much but heres my pennys worth

Old Belgy resigned in a storm
it appears he was lacking in form
with a little prod, JJ anointed MrL a mod
and now the boards are ruled by a sod

treachery! i hear you cry
how could you say of MrL such a lie
well the truth is im glad
MrL aint so bad
infact i hear he’s quite hot in the buff.

hey, its at least a C at GCSE level
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:17   #16
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3<3
Shouldn't that be spelt "&hearts;&hearts;"?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:21   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

&hearts;

"&hearts;&hearts;"

you're officially now
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:24   #18
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
&hearts;

"&hearts;&hearts;"

you're officially now
Cyp > *

&hearts;&hearts;
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:25   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Where do you found that reference chart?

This one doesn't have the &hearts;
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_entitiesref.asp

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:37   #20
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Where do you found that reference chart?

This one doesn't have the &hearts;
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_entitiesref.asp
http://ω3.οργ/ΤΡ/ΡΕΚ-χτμλ40/σγμλ/εντιτης.html
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:21   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I've donned my 'What's all this then'-T-shirt.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:03   #22
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
MrL_Jakiri is not easy to rhyme,
With this I take issue
and refute through a tissue
of versified thought.

Now it seems i ought
to end this demonstration
'fore it tempts me
to mockery:
I fear remonstration
as JaKiri
lives near me.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:04   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I thoguht this said 'An ode to MM.'

That was the only reason I clicked on it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:44   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

/me bows