User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:39   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction

Since it appears we can , without ever having to prove it , claim that they have WMD's , i figured we should have a thread where all the GD'ers are allowed to voice their opinion on what weapons Saddam actually has.

Ill start

Iraq has a secret , hidden stockpile of IRN BRU! After one bottle of that, you can produce chemical gasses 100 times more poisonous than Ricin.

ITS TRUE. I HAVE MAGIC EVIDENCE, JUST LIKE DUBBYA!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:46   #2
Idi

Pea shooters.

You gotta watch out for them, as they'll take a person's eye out!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:47   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ethiopia has famine and AIDS. Personally I feel these could be put to good use by certain people.

PS In case you don't get it I just implied Americans are fat and gay but because jonny can do it with humour he gets away with it!

PPS I've never actually been in a pub where I got so bored I just went home before. Admittedly I've not exactly stopped drinking but that's a negligible point in my opinion.

PPPS Saddam Hussein has nodrog's sense of humour, jboy's kindness, kura's body odour, JJ's wit, dace's humility, DM's youth and idimmu's social life. MASSOR DESTRUCTION LOL!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:51   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
he has the ability to annoy America... that will kill us all ^_^

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:53   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
he has the ability to annoy America... that will kill us all ^_^
I think you better go get the emperor's old mind.

Kidding!
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 00:57   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
He and his evil empire have JC Denton, so we're all ****ed now.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:23   #7
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Arghh. You ppl don't think at all. Irak's never won the NFL, WRC, Soccer Championship, so what's your ppl's problems????
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:26   #8
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Give ous oil ffs, and then maybe we'll show you how siviliced ppl behave.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:27   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
that mans moustache was created useing a highly sharp razor blade

HE WILL USE THAT RAZOR BLADE TO KILL A PILOT ON A PLNE AND PUT IT INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:36   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pilatus
Give ous oil ffs, and then maybe we'll show you how siviliced ppl behave.

if this is a satirical account wherein you mispel on purpose, then lolz.

However, it saddens me to think that it isn't and is just and American
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 01:44   #11
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
They have alien slime bombs, which will turn their own people into super deadly slime monsters.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote