User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:53   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Aryn

Ah-rin [ ]

Eh-rin [ ]

Air-rin [ ]

Air-en [ ]

which one is it?
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:55   #2
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aryn

ROFL!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:56   #3
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
i'm thinking ah-rin
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:58   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Eh-Rin clearly
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:59   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Air-rin [x]
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:20   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Ah-rin [ ]

Eh-rin [ ]

Air-rin [ ]

Air-en [X]

which one is it?

pronounced all canadian like.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 14:28   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Aryn

Actually the correct is:

AWIN!

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:14   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Bored?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:17   #9
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
A-roon [X]
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:18   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I say A-run but thats probably my northern accent.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:22   #11
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I've always said it as 'Ah-rin'

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:02   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

i would say Air-rin or like Erin
but Ah-rin works too.
JC.. Ah-run is pretty close :P

and of course Xee wins with AWIN \o/
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:59   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
hehe

i would say Air-rin or like Erin
but Ah-rin works too.
JC.. Ah-run is pretty close :P

and of course Xee wins with AWIN \o/
I win?

I win!

Weeeeee.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 01:07   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
awyny. Quite clearly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 01:17   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
lo mrl
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 02:32   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:45   #17
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I always assumed liek a silent y
-
Arn
?????????????????
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:47   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I assumed A-Rin.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:50   #19
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Air-rin is what i always thought, i was always right, yey for me.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 18:54   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
[xxx] Arm
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:11   #21
Aryn
Happy

some people say it like 'arny' :\
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:14   #22
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
w00t new avatar, etc. \o/\o/

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:15   #23
Aryn
Happy

yah
tis all nifty-like
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 02:21   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
some people say it like 'arny' :\
'she'll be back'