User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:45   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I knew it!

Look at my rank, people!

THATS STRANGE, I HAD ALMOST 4000 posts.

HMM, MAYBE SOMEBODY LIKES TO DELETE MY GIBBERISH?

Bad bad Karmy!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:47   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: I knew it!

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Look at my rank, people!

THATS STRANGE, I HAD ALMOST 4000 posts.

HMM, MAYBE SOMEBODY LIKES TO DELETE MY GIBBERISH?

Bad bad Karmy!

He is very very popular.

(post filling)--------------------------------|
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:47   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Evidently most of mine (contrary to popular opinion) weren't spam
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:48   #4
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like this 30 character thing, it means I get to type gibberish a lot
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:49   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
antidisestablishmentarianism

that mean of Karmy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:53   #6
Grimble
Banned

:rolleyes:
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 15:55   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is a sad sad day.
And they probably thougth i would never find it out!
Hahaha! Do i look like a drunken Norseman?

NO!

(or maybe yes, thats not really the point, is it?)

Anyways, i still have count off my REAL POSTCOUNTS! HAHAHAHAH!

Thats quite sad, aint it?

Anyways,
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 16:13   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

I really like this 30 character thing, it means I get to type gibberish a lot
It will make me quote the longest post in a thread, relevance or nay.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 16:16   #9
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
It will make me quote the longest post in a thread, relevance or nay.
heh
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 16:25   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hello short post

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 17:32   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Since mods cheat and you all use a leet alt-whatevva combi I can't say I'm impressed.

These options SUCK.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 19:41   #12
Waffleh

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:09   #13
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Very creative Grimble :-)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:14   #14
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
antidisestablishmentarianism
[pedant]It's anti-disestablishmentarianism[/pedant]
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:17   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
And why Karmulian did you have to reset the post counters?
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:34   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
space on the new server is limited.

if you want more info ask Karm because hes dealing with the tech side of the boards.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 20:36   #17
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
space on the new server is limited.

if you want more info ask Karm because hes dealing with the tech side of the boards.
I don't see why he had to reset the post counts though, I don't really see how that'll save space. He could have just deleted the posts and left the counts as they were.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:01   #18
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
30 char min???

[edit]Guess there isn't a 30 character minimum...[/edit]
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 21:10   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

* THIS MEANS WE COULD HAVE A NEW TOP TEN *
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 22:53   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Oh, so its just not me?

Thats a small comfort...maybe now i will get to top10!

Anyways, its nothing to worry about, hey, its just posts!(To xstrasyn)
We can always "talk less, spam more", if you want to have a high count.