User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 May 2003, 19:30   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
What button on your keyboard...

Do you LOVE?

I love the Windows Key and the TAB key.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:36   #2
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
That would be the merge thread button, if it had one.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:38   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I love the key that fires off extremely original threads on the forums
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:05   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I didn't see his other thread

Okay, let's salvage this one.

When you make a cup of tea, do you take out the teabag?
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:07   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You put the teabag in the teapot.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:11   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
You put the teabag in the teapot.
Teapots are for posh twats.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:14   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
No, tea leaves and a strainer are forr posh twats.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:21   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I use to put the teabag inside my mouth while drinking hot water
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:38   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
HEY PG TIPS HOWS YOUR PG TIPS? EH PG TIPS? HOWS YOUR PG TIPS THEN, PG TIPS?
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:40   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Sorry tesco own brand, I appear to have mistaken you for somebody else. That PG Tips is a real wanker though.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:41   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I use a tea pot.
Its much easier to make a whole pot then to make 6 cups.
SO THERE SO.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:42   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Where the **** did this thread trundle off to and who's pointing the gun?
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:43   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
I didn't see his other thread

Okay, let's salvage this one.

When you make a cup of tea, do you take out the teabag?
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:45   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You go to hell.

You go to hell and you die.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:45   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Why?
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:49   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Showing me up for the non-thread reading fraud that I am.

I have an image to keep up. Granted an alcoholic, manic depressive animal abuser isn't the greatest of role models but then, neither's Ian Duncan Smith and he seems to be doing alright for himself.

Big car.
Flashy house.
Bald head.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:51   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Oh, what we'd all give to be bald.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:52   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Oh, what we'd all give to be bald.
I'd happily give my hair to be bald.

Really.
Unread 28 May 2003, 10:16   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'd happily give my hair to be bald.

Really.
small things amuse small minds

I laughed.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:37   #20
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I am indifferent towards them all, they all look the same to me
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:40   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
I am indifferent towards them all, they all look the same to me
that would explain why your posts are so nonsensical

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:41   #22
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward