User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2003, 13:10   #51
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I like tab the most
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:11   #52
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Try pasting into paint when you have pressed it.

It actually 'prints' to the clipboard.
groovy baby... yeah!

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:11   #53
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
where do you get these keys from?
If you can't find them on the net, make them.

I know I Want One of Those.com carry the "Panic" one - someone bought me the others.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:15   #54
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
If you can't find them on the net, make them.

I know I Want One of Those.com carry the "Panic" one - someone bought me the others.
I shall have to hunt these down incely. which buttons have you replaced then?

actually I remember when some mates of mine swapped all the keys round in a computer for the dyslexic kids at school.

it was teh funneh.

Unread 27 May 2003, 13:17   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I can send you one in the post if you want.
I've got one, not that you can tell in this low res picture.

Go BBC Master!

Quote:
same for print screen and pause. Just think how much money manufacturers could save without these so poinless of keys.
I use both of those.

Printscreen to, well, print the screen.

And Pause to, well, pause (in TA)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:21   #56
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

I use both of those.
I sense that I have lost this argument....

Unread 27 May 2003, 13:25   #57
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I quite like D# on my keyboard. It plays such a lovely note.

haha, can't believe no-one got there with that one before me.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:26   #58
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
haha, can't believe no-one got there with that one before me.
we aren't "the gay".

Unread 27 May 2003, 13:26   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't have a 'keyboard', I have a fully fledged electric piano.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:33   #60
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't have a 'keyboard', I have a fully fledged electric piano.
I have on of those too. But it's at home. So I dont have one right now. But I still thought i'd say it anyway. Because im bored. And avoiding starting revising.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:34   #61
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
I shall have to hunt these down incely. which buttons have you replaced then?
Panic is Escape, Self Destruct is Break (ha ha), and Any is Hook.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:36   #62
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Don't Panic
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:38   #63
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Don't Panic
It is a nice red button.

It is difficult to resist jabbing at it like a loon.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:39   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

When did they start having the arrows on tab rather than the word?
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:40   #65
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
When did they start having the arrows on tab rather than the word?
Mine has both.

Like this:

Tab
|<--
-->|
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:41   #66
sayonara
Shai Halud

Maybe when Tab Clear came out and using that word became punishable by cola?

:shrugs:
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:41   #67
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well I have a keyboard with , and . on the numpad.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:42   #68
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Everyone has a .

Not as many a ,
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:42   #69
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Well I have a keyboard with , and . on the numpad.
Well my keyboard has a volume control dial.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:45   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Everyone has a .

Not as many a ,
And a # as well.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:46   #71
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Well my keyboard has a volume control dial.
Mine has Explorer, Windows Explorer, Calc, Mail Client, play, stop, pause, ffwd, rwd, vol up, vol down, suspend, snooze, shut down and osme others I forgot. Apparently I can change the functions too.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:49   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Mine's a cherry keyboard. I win.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:50   #73
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Mine has Explorer, Windows Explorer, Calc, Mail Client, play, stop, pause, ffwd, rwd, vol up, vol down, suspend, snooze, shut down and osme others I forgot. Apparently I can change the functions too.
Mine has Go, Back, Snooze, Fast Forward, Rewind, Play/Pause, Stop, Mute, Media, and some customisable buttoms marked Finance, My Sites, Community, Favorites (sic), iTouch, E-Mail, Shopping, Search and My Home. Plus a volume control dial and a mouse wheel (well a keyboard wheel I suppose).

Oh, and it's cordless.
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:51   #74
Radical Edward

mine has breasts. press all the right buttons for lots of fun.

Unread 27 May 2003, 13:51   #75
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
I had one of those. It was crap and broke. It's true that you can redefine the functions, but you need to install some software to do it.

The one I have now has no special functions.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:59   #76
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I had one of those. It was crap and broke. It's true that you can redefine the functions, but you need to install some software to do it.

The one I have now has no special functions.
I've got an USB keyboard ffs........If i wanna get in my BIOS i have to steal my little bro's one cause DOS doens't support USB ffs.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:01   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Get one of those plugs like they have on usb mice.

or a 'PS2 adapter' if you prefer.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:01   #78
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
yeah i know but i'm to lazy ........and my little bro's keyboard is much closer then the store
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:15   #79
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Mine has Go, Back, Snooze, Fast Forward, Rewind, Play/Pause, Stop, Mute, Media, and some customisable buttoms marked Finance, My Sites, Community, Favorites (sic), iTouch, E-Mail, Shopping, Search and My Home. Plus a volume control dial and a mouse wheel (well a keyboard wheel I suppose).

Oh, and it's cordless.
Mine has Create New..., Send to folder..., Declare War, Flash Flood, Death Warriors, Deploy Bananas, Galvanise penguins, Degalvanise penguins, Recycle Packaging and Launch Signal Flare.

AND it's edible and comes with stylish porn fascias.

Beat that.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:17   #80
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Beat that.
Mine has "Deactivate Teh Intarweb".
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:18   #81
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Mine has "Deactivate Teh Intarweb".
A bit like the one on mine that's labelled "Nova"?
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:20   #82
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
A bit like the one on mine that's labelled "Nova"?
Yes, but not as good as my "Reset Universe" button.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:25   #83
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Yes, but not as good as my "Reset Universe" button.
I bet you don't use that as often as I use my "Ebola" button.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:27   #84
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I bet you don't use that as often as I use my "Ebola" button.
What I really need is a "Get Rid Of The Stupid Confused Smilie And Fix The Banana And Bunny" button.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:28   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I have an 'i' button.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:29   #86
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I have an 'i' button.
Really? Where did you get it from?
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:31   #87
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

www.overclockers.co.uk
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:32   #88
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I really fancy the ESC button, it makes me feel powerful using it
Unread 27 May 2003, 17:34   #89
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I use pause whenever I want to read the system info screen that BIOS gives you 0.25 seconds to read before booting windows.

SysRq (Alt-Print Screen) does not hold a specific purpose except to programmers who wish to intercept the key-press and assign a function to it.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:34   #90
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps the old bicycle key, nice and green.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 08:28   #91
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
I like the button that (in some apps) emulates the rightmouse button. (between the Windows key and right-ctrl).
It seems utterly useless
woah, I've never used that button before

My favorite key is the enter, on the far right of your keyboard, below the + .

Last edited by Toop; 28 May 2003 at 08:36.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote