User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:39   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey

This guy (Paris from Publick Enemy) really rocks!
A couple of hours ago, i heard a interview on the radio whit him.

See his site? http://www.guerrillafunk.com/ it is!

Now, he's a dude, or a un dude?

DISCUSS!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:53   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
I would post a comment, but the word I wish to use is banned, and sensor evasion is frowned upon by the ever glorious moderators, the pinnacle of internet achievement, the absolute gods of this forum..........etc....

But the word has FOUR letters.

The first letter is a Consonant, it comes between R, _ T in the Alphabet.

The second is also a consonant, and is the first letter of the word (H)ouse.

The third refers to the singular self.

The fourth is the letter in alaphabetical order immediately preceeding the letter U.

Bye

Last edited by Judge; 5 Apr 2003 at 06:16.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:57   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 08:19   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I can't believe you just typed all that up, just to say that.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:00   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I heard Snurx is made out of a potato.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:01   #6
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I would post a comment, but the word I wish to use is banned, and sensor evasion is frowned upon by the ever glorious moderators, the pinnacle of internet achievement, the absolute gods of this forum..........etc....
I'm guessing it's the ever glorious moderators, the pinnacle of internet achievement, the absolute gods of this forum, etc..., that can't spell censor?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:12   #7
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
I'm guessing it's the ever glorious moderators, the pinnacle of internet achievement, the absolute gods of this forum, etc..., that can't spell censor?
Hi Cyp!! You been to Greek at a time? is very nice now hear! much hot!