User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:01   #1
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Lesbian Monkeys

Lesbo Monkeys
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:03   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats , and also quite interesting. I wonder what the darwinists will say about that!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:18   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Good stuff

Another link I regularly use whenever I tangle with homophobes
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:21   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Exclamation

I hear those stupid Darwinists can't even explain why we need to sleep!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:29   #5
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
What's science every done for anyone? Nothing.

End post.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 18:35   #6
DarthDaddy

shame on you for writing lesbian monkeys!!
I was sure you were going to show us a picture of gheyl45UK and her boyfriend Olga
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 19:31   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Lesbians are [androme] [/androme]
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 19:31   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
This just shows that girls really should 'entertain' each other in front of blokes in the name of nature.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 19:40   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
What's science every done for anyone? Nothing.

End post.
You are using a computer
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 20:36   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Why would they need to?
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:06   #11
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Isn't it to stop the brain from overheating and catching on fire?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:36   #12
Sub
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
You are using a computer
COULD I HAVE MADE THE IRONY ANY MORE OBVIOUS?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:40   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quite clearly we take all our evolutionary theory direct from Darwin. We also have this cunning phlogiston idea to explain why some things get heavier if they burn, and we're just coming around to the ideas of this Newton chap, but he's a bit avante garde for me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:43   #14
Sub
Banned

Caloric!!!11
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:44   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Caloric!!!11
You with your fancy Calorics, and your Corpuscules of Light, and your St Thomas Aquinas. Kids nowadays, I ask you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:52   #16
Sub
Banned

I stopped my car earlier, and the centrifugal force pushed me forwards!
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:16   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Quite clearly we take all our evolutionary theory direct from Darwin. We also have this cunning phlogiston idea to explain why some things get heavier if they burn, and we're just coming around to the ideas of this Newton chap, but he's a bit avante garde for me.
Phlogiston, heh. First time in about 15 years I've come across that word
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:11   #18
Asper

Gotta love stuff like that. I've come across some other animals that showed same-sex behaviour as well altho I forgot about it :S

Proves a lot, and yet not enough, at the same time.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:21   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Gotta love stuff like that. I've come across some other animals that showed same-sex behaviour as well altho I forgot about it :S

Proves a lot, and yet not enough, at the same time.
What does it prove or not prove?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:38   #20
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
What does it prove or not prove?
Proves...Same sex pairings happens in a natural enviroment like that by creatures which are not influenced to behave in that kind of way.

Doesn't prove...hmm that list would be long for me to write out at this time, I'm going to bed ta.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:44   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Proves...Same sex pairings happens in a natural enviroment like that by creatures which are not influenced to behave in that kind of way.

Doesn't prove...hmm that list would be long for me to write out at this time, I'm going to bed ta.
i miss your angsty rantings in #forums late at night.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:52   #22
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I wonder what's on the radio ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 15:05   #23
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
i miss your angsty rantings in #forums late at night.
Well my vacation is over, so I'm not much on irc right now, sorry hun.