User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:47   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Help me "stalk" someone.

Im currently trying to get in contact with someone 'from my past', but Im not having much luck. So far I've managed to find their address, but what I really need is their email address. Now, I can think of several 'questionable' ways to go about obtaining the email address from the information I have, but I'm loathe to take any of these options because this person is going to be curious how I managed to find their email address and I'd rather have something semi-respectable to tell them than some sordid tale of pouring over internet search directories and using dodgy social engineering techniques.

Can anyone think of any 'reasonable' ways that you could stumble accross someones email address using only a little bit of effort that wouldnt completely freak you out if someone you hadnt seen for 2-3 years had used them to locate you? (bear in mind I do know their name and city they live in etc)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:48   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Use the friends reunited excuse
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:50   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Use the friends reunited excuse
They werent at my school, I cant remember what school they went to, and I've no idea if theyre even registered :/
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:50   #4
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Once you find it google for it.

Say you found it on any discussion boards or something like that which they may have posted on.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:51   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
say you saw their e-mail address on a public toilet door for hot cyber action and just had to get in touch
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:55   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Write them a letter requesting their email addy?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:56   #7
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
By getting anti-terrorism legislation passed, that gives you access to a list of e-mail adresses for everyone.

What that has to do with preventing terrorism is beside the point, just pay a 5-year-old a dollar to come up with a good official reason in five minutes why that would help prevent terrorism.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:56   #8
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Write them a letter requesting their email addy?
Writing a letter to someones home address kind of skates around the whole "creepy stalker" angle I was trying to avoid :(
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:57   #9
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
By getting anti-terrorism legislation passed, that gives you access to a list of e-mail adresses for everyone.

What that has to do with preventing terrorism is beside the point, just pay a 5-year-old a dollar to come up with a good official reason why that would help prevent terrorism.
you're in the lead so far.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:57   #10
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

"Break down" outside their house and ask to borrow their phone.

Instant Profit.

If television is anything to go by you should also get coffee out of it too.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:58   #11
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
That might work if they lived within 100 miles of me :/
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:58   #12
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

Instant Profit.

If television is anything to go by you should also get coffee out of it too.
And sex.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:46   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Once you find it google for it.

Say you found it on any discussion boards or something like that which they may have posted on.
that ^
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:59   #14
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

I'm the most quoted poster on the thread. I feel special.

[on topic]
Nodrog: What are the "'questionable'" ways which you have thought of?
[/on topic]

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:02   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

[on topic]
Nodrog: What are the "'questionable'" ways which you have thought of?
[/on topic]
he hasn't

he's just hinting at being 73|-| |337 |-|4><0|^ but not wanting to use those methods so instead needs a 'normal' way of doing it when in fact he has no other '|337' way

(lo nod)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:53   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
[1] As soon as they leave the house, chuck a water bomb at them then runoff laughing.

[2] Pretend you're a salesman and enter the house.

[3] Say you want her babies (i'm guessing her otherwise this is a gay stalk...)

[4] Say you're on a game show for <bla program> and you have to find out as much as possible about them

[5] As soon as they leave the house, ride pass them and stack it within sight of them seeing you.

[6] Find out who her friends are - that way you can securely pass on a msg - *** NOTE: *** you must put on a good impression on her friends as I know what you're like with women. . .

[7] Say you're an investigator and you have to do some research on them as her life is at risk.

that's all I can think of
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 15:34   #17
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
Use your 'questionable' ways to obtain the email address, and if she (?) asks how you got it, reply in your most sarcastic voice:

"I'm a creepy stalker ninja. I have come for your bum-sex."

Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 15:38   #18
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
um

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
[1] As soon as they leave the house, chuck a water bomb at them then runoff laughing.
No offense or anything, but, how would this work?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:21   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nod, you do realise that you actually are trying to find this person and you are indulging in "dodgy social engineering" as you say? Why don't you just be a man ring/mail/e-mail/slash anything else them, and tell them you were trying to get in contact, you're glad you have and would they like to go for a drink sometime (or whatever you do for "fun").