User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 17:03   #51
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

As for my view on suffering, if you are determined to view things as "likes" then perhaps I merely like the idea of everyone having freedom/safety.
Me too Freedom is pretty.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:48   #52
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
eyyy im not a troll gee

just tellin da people da news

if its rick then

well ricks a prick, pure and simple

he isnt worth more than that
I was referring to Rick.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:13   #53
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Its really the owners fault for having the dog able to escape and run at the officer. Why do all of you want to ignore the owners responsibilities just so you can cast blame on the cop?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:16   #54
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
Its really the owners fault for having the dog able to escape and run at the officer. Why do all of you want to ignore the owners responsibilities just so you can cast blame on the cop?
In the same way it's the victims fault if a murderer blows the victims reinforced steel doors apart, and kills him, he should have had thicker steel doors in his house.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:19   #55
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
The fact the police forced them out the car and handcuffed them put them at a minor disadvantage when trying to secure the dogs in the car... oh and having a gun pointed at them.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:44   #56
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
I read this awhile ago now, and I'm not going to read it again, but didn't the article say they pleaded with the cops to close the car doors so that the dog couldn't escape? What more could they have done? Do you make a habit of tying up dogs that you take in your car so they can't move when the door is opened?
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:47   #57
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
I read this awhile ago now, and I'm not going to read it again, but didn't the article say they pleaded with the cops to close the car doors so that the dog couldn't escape? What more could they have done? Do you make a habit of tying up dogs that you take in your car so they can't move when the door is opened?
You are quite correct. The police officers invloved were clearly inbred.