User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:26   #1
Lord Skragg

Hardest Video Game "Boss"?

After reading the funniest Video Game character thread, i thought, "Fk funniest, who was the hardest boss of all time?" Here are a few of my ideas:

[]Skedar Emperor, Perfect Dark
[]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7
[]The Slogra, Castlevania 4
[]Gene Wurm, Half Life: Opposing Force
[]Majora's Spirit, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
[]Mizar, Jet Force Gemini
[]Gravedigger, Resident Evil 3 (Hard Mode)
[]Overmind, Starcraft
[]Hind D, Metal Gear Solid
[]Last Boss (dont know name), Cybernator
[]Voldemort/Quirrel, Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone
[]Ultima Weapon, FF8

Add more if you wish. This should be interesting....
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:28   #2
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Hardest Video Game "Boss"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Skragg
[X]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7
[]Overmind, Starcraft
Mainly Ruby, WHY DO YOU MOCK ME WITH YOUR TAIL WHICH TAKES AWAY ALL MY LIFE

WHY!!!

WHY!!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:31   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
as FF7 is the only one of those games i've been bothered to complete... I'll have to go with that...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:36   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
only game there that i have completed is perfect dark, and quite frankly, once you ifind the trick of it, the last boss is a piece of piss to beat
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:38   #5
Lord Skragg

When yer on Perfect Agent Mode, low on health, no shields, and only have the crappy phoenix pistol to fight randomly spawning skedar and a huge cnut with a rocket launcher AND A VERY GOOD AIM i think you get my point.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:40   #6
Ðiscorporation

FF7 Ruby was teh easy..

Most evuhl boss-creature was the Lands of Lore1 hag.. She was teh evuhl
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:42   #7
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point

[X]Mizar, Jet Force Gemini
[]Overmind, Starcraft

took me ****in ages to beat.

good ending tho.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:44   #8
Lord Skragg

POLL PLEASE MR MODERATOR SIR!!!
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:49   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
After reading the funniest Video Game character thread, i thought, "Fk funniest, who was the hardest boss of all time?" Here are a few of my ideas:

[x]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7
[]Overmind, Starcraft

The option I wanted, loss boss of Cybernator on the SNES was not availible :/
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:56   #10
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Needs more Sam & Max, it should win any category despite its lack of "Bosses"
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:57   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Needs more Sam & Max, it should win any category despite its lack of "Bosses"
Could getting all that crap to put in the jaccuzi be classed as a boss?
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 11:58   #12
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

Could getting all that crap to put in the jaccuzi be classed as a boss?
in my opinion, yes, but my opinion doesn't count much

I have to get myself a new copy of the old Lucasarts classics
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:09   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
When yer on Perfect Agent Mode, low on health, no shields, and only have the crappy phoenix pistol to fight randomly spawning skedar and a huge cnut with a rocket launcher AND A VERY GOOD AIM i think you get my point.
i havent got that far yet due to abandoning it in favour of ISS
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:09   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

in my opinion, yes, but my opinion doesn't count much

I have to get myself a new copy of the old Lucasarts classics
WIN
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:09   #15
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

[x]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7
[]Overmind, Starcraft

And the Demon Gate on FF7 is a bitch to kill when you're levels are too low. WHY DO YOU INSIST ON KILLING OFF MY STRONGEST CHARACTER WITH ONE HIT AND LEAVE ME TRYING TO RESSURECT AND HEAL HIM FOR THE REST OF THE BATTLE.

insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:18   #16
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
I'm not joking when I say the Boss at the end of the first harry potter game. all of those other bosses are piss compared to him. he just won't die.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:34   #17
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Ultima Weapon on FF8?

Do that without Holy War.
: /
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:38   #18
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Ultima Weapon on FF8?

That was pretty tough, it was s'pose to be harder than Final Ultimecia...but I found it a lot easier :-/

as for the easiest boss, SIN on FFX (I think it's called SIN, the thing that looks like a small retarded purple squid with 2 pagodas either side)
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:44   #19
MonotoneMan

1. Red Faction boss(es).
2. Opposing-Force boss, but only the first time through.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:47   #20
Lord Skragg

Gene Wurm = Opposing force boss.
TIS UP THERE, PRESS QUOTE NEXT TIME
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:52   #21
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Gene Wurm = Opposing force boss.
TIS UP THERE, PRESS QUOTE NEXT TIME
Jeez, that's the angriest anyone has ever gotten without me going out of my way to be stupid. *Prepares for flame bombardment* I know it's up there, does that mean I can't agree with it?
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 13:44   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan

Jeez, that's the angriest anyone has ever gotten without me going out of my way to be stupid. *Prepares for flame bombardment* I know it's up there, does that mean I can't agree with it?
Just mention St Andrews and he'll go away o.O
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 13:45   #23
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The Slayer of Veils from Ultima Underworld I
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 14:59   #24
Nashmeister

My god, majora's mask? That might be the EASIEST boss I've ever beaten.

How bout Gauntlet Legends...

Or, Golden Axe.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 15:30   #25
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
1. Red Faction boss(es).
2. Opposing-Force boss, but only the first time through.
red faction bosses are piss easy

but yea when i 1st met the opforces boss i was like WTF so like with all the other emenys i liad 7 shades of **** into it with all teh weapons, which did well **** all actually.... then i worked it out
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 15:36   #26
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

[  ]Skedar Emperor, Perfect Dark
[  ]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7
[  ]The Slogra, Castlevania 4
[  ]Gene Wurm, Half Life: Opposing Force
[  ]Majora's Spirit, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
[x]Enemy king, ChessMaster 9000
[  ]Mizar, Jet Force Gemini
[  ]Gravedigger, Resident Evil 3 (Hard Mode)
[  ]Overmind, Starcraft
[  ]Hind D, Metal Gear Solid
[  ]Last Boss (dont know name), Cybernator
[  ]Voldemort/Quirrel, Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone
[  ]Ultima Weapon, FF8

[x]Enemy king, ChessMaster 9000

(Not sure what the version number actually is, but it's divisible by 1000.)
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 15:42   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
last boss of sonic 2

no rings. not easy.

or I'm inept.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:09   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I seem to remember the last boss of the old (NES?) game 'astyanax' being a bitch.

And the original Shinobi final guy was almost impossible, there was nothing quite so fulfilling as beating that ******* and getting the wonderful ending. That ending being the same "game over" screen you get when you run out of lives.

I think from up there I'd go with ruby weapon (emerald wasn't that bad). I never beat it, but my little brother did it in after 6 months of work...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:33   #29
Nashmeister

Dude, in Shinobi, the WHOLE GAME was hard...

Most of the bosses in Gemini were tough, but I never got to Mizor... I cba to find all the little bitches. I REALLY liked that game too...

Gannon in the original Zelda was preeeeety damn tough.

The hardest is Bowser in Mario 64 at the end. (If you don't cheat and do the little bitch throw)

Oh, whupps! Boss of Shining Force is hard... Dark Dragon.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:50   #30
mogrika

THE HIND D FROM MGS?

ARE YOU INSANE?

NOTHING IN METAL GEAR SOLID WAS "HARD"
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:56   #31
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
The end boss in Super Mario 3 on the nes.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:21   #32
billy bumble

technically not a boss, but how about the 10 Master levels on Super Monkey Ball?
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:40   #33
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
The boss that always annoyed me the most was Magneto in X-Men:Children of the Atom for the Saturn...on 'Easy' mode I could beat all the other guys with no trouble at all, but no matter how many times I tried I only beat Magneto once.

Of the games above I've only played FF7, RE3 and MGS
FF7 - Skipped that fight
RE3 - not tried it on Hard mode, but I can't say he seemed particularly tough
MGS - Er...there were a few spots in this game where I'd get killed a few times, but I wouldn't describe anything in it as being 'hard'

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:42   #34
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
[x]Skedar Emperor, Perfect Dark
[]Overmind, Starcraft
[]Voldemort/Quirrel, Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone
[]Ultima Weapon, FF8
I've been trying for years and i can't still beat this boss,

Fact: i was once called 'Mr Blonde of Skeder Ruins' in planetarion, like, thats just mad!!!11
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:52   #35
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

Quote:

[]Skedar Emperor, Perfect Dark - Easy
[]Ruby/Emerald Weapon, FF7 - Not really a boss
[]The Slogra, Castlevania 4 - No Opinion, haven't really played.
[]Gene Wurm, Half Life: Opposing Force - Easy
[]Majora's Spirit, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - looks like someone didn't get all the masks -
[]Mizar, Jet Force Gemini - No Opinion
[]Gravedigger, Resident Evil 3 (Hard Mode) - Not really that hard
[]Overmind, Starcraft - Anyone who thinks this was hard need to delete starcraft and burn all copies of the game because they have soiled it's presence with their suckfulness of the game
[]Hind D, Metal Gear Solid - No Opinion
[]Last Boss (dont know name), Cybernator - No Opinion
[]Voldemort/Quirrel, Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone - Anyone over the age of 8 caught playing this game deserves to be crucified alive to a burnt cow with rabies
[]Ultima Weapon, FF8 - I hate that game.
No, I believe the final boss in Duke Nukem 3d was the hardest boss I've ever encountered.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:55   #36
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Hardest Video Game "Boss"?

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell

I've been trying for years and i can't still beat this boss,

Fact: i was once called 'Mr Blonde of Skeder Ruins' in planetarion, like, thats just mad!!!11
hint: Don't shoot the boss. That only makes him angry.

There are other things you can hit.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:59   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can we class the revolving drum in the Casino zone in Sonic 3 as a boss?

If not, then ruby weapon.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:05   #38
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam

red faction bosses are piss easy

but yea when i 1st met the opforces boss i was like WTF so like with all the other emenys i liad 7 shades of **** into it with all teh weapons, which did well **** all actually.... then i worked it out
I've been told by one of my friends that the Red Factions boss(es) are very hard without cheats. The first one killed my friend in something like two hits, and at the same time he had to protect the woman (I forget her name). The only way he beat him was by finding some kind of glitch where it couldn't shoot.

I had seen the Opposing Force boss before I got to it myself, and I had already been shown how to beat it, so that was easier than it should have been. Also, with that one, it seems to take twice or three times as long to kill it the first time as it does any other times.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:34   #39
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Ooh ooh I've got a good one:/

The Gladiator from 'Shadows of the Empire'

His first form is nothing in any mode, but beating the next two in hard or jedi...oi.

That's actually one of my favorite games, and I'm not generally into fps types...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:50   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Yes he was. If I remember rightly (I probably don't), that stupid spore gun ****e killed him far to easily. Something did, anyhow.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 22:37   #41
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Hardest Video Game "Boss"?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

No, I believe the final boss in Duke Nukem 3d was the hardest boss I've ever encountered.
Not if you have cheat modes

And the Perfect Dark boss was a bitch until I figured out how to destroy the temple.

That big ****er with a rocket launcher and the little *******s with maulers were a bitch on perfect agent

Can any1 help me get through the attack on carrington institute on perfect?

those asses keep blasting me with K7's
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 00:17   #42
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Bloody mary from Terranigma.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 00:52   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ever played slime volleyball on the PC? (small java game)

Slime master > you

THats the black one for all who care

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 00:53   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I could never get past level 3 on slime volleyball (how many were there?)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 01:09   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
3 i think.

Cant think how it could get better than the black slime

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 01:18   #46
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Ever played slime volleyball on the PC? (small java game)

Slime master > you

THats the black one for all who care

Indeed, Slime Master (should it be classed as a 'boss') is the hardest one there is.
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 10:11   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Surely you're low on health, etc because the level before is hard, not the boss itself?

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
The end boss in Super Mario 3 on the nes.
He's easy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 10:50   #48
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Ultima Weapon on FF8?

I hope you mean Omega weapon, not Ultima.

Ultima (the one at the base of the deep sea research centre) wasn't really that hard, just use Squall's lionheart after casting the aura spell, then you're sorted.
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 11:58   #49
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
the final boss on Solstice on the NeS was a bitch..
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 12:13   #50
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

bah, dead easy:

ruby: go into battle with two dead characters, one with phoenix=final attack (both mastered)
quadra magic=Hades (both mastered)
Knights of the round (mastered)
W-Summon (mastered)

and equip all characters with mimes and healing magic.

weapon sticks his hands in the ground, you cast phoenix and hades, which stuns ruby and his tentacle things. then summon Hades and Knights of the round, and mime mime mime your way home.

as for emerald, even easier. you just equip yourself with as little materia as possible, but have things like fullcure, phoenix=final attack knights of the round and three mimes, and then bust his ass.

dead easy. In fact it's a joke. you have to go away do something else in the meantime as watching knights of the round over and over again gets really really dull.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote