User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 May 2004, 16:44   #1
SSdraken

SSdraken is an unknown quantity at this point
Fusion Recruiting

The recently created alliance is currently recruiting to build up an active member base of players. The alliance was only created on the 5th of may but have moved up about 200 places within the last few ticks.

If you are interested in joining fusion and think you are active and wantbe part of a well organised and structured alliance of players then feel free to join up. If you want more information then PM me, email me at [email protected] or you can find me in #thefusion or #coven

Regards,
SSdraken

Last edited by wakey; 5 May 2004 at 17:31.
SSdraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 17:30   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fusion Recruiting

1) DONT write your post in garish colours, I have no problem with you using a bit of colour and the bold/underline/ect features to make your post a little more eye catching but keep such things to the minimum. The majority of the post should be in the default colour NOT in yellow

2) Read the forum guidelines for some tips on putting together a better recruitment post. Once again I'll say that your alliance is a product your trying to sell to people in a tough marketplace, you really have to go all out to sell your alliance because if you dont impress them people wont join
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:15   #3
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

1: I dont see any garish colours
2: I think its a good thread :P

Good luck Draken

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:36   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
1: I dont see any garish colours
Wakey edited them out

All in all not a bad thread, although I'm left wondering whether using another allaince's public channel (#coven) as a place for people to contact you is altogether a wise idea.

Presumably all that's required to join is to be friendly, and to know how to get on IRC.

Good Luck.
Unread 5 May 2004, 20:41   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

yea I was wondering about that.. ty for pointing out A2 :P

Exode
Unread 6 May 2004, 15:43   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
2: I think its a good thread :P

Good luck Draken
Compared to many here its not bad but it still seems to lack some of the details really needed to sell the alliance to people
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2004, 18:31   #7
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

That is their problem wakey

Exode
Unread 9 May 2004, 23:29   #8
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

This alliance is apparently no longer recruiting
#thefusion doesn't seem to exist, #fusi0n told me that they weren't recruiting.