User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:54   #1
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Naruto

I was just wondering which fellow planetarians watch Naruto (for all you who dont know what it is; Its a manga, and its bloody good and addictive just as pa). Reason why I'm wondering is i just want to chat about it and get a new reason to get to know people

Anyways i got a channel on ng now, not too crowded but quite cozy, so if you are interested you can pop by Its the name of the manga + the # in front

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:45   #2
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto

I watch it, love it, i've only got up to #76, exam0ring
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:08   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I runned out of space when i watched it, so i just ended up on 48 or something. Now that i've got more space, i've just forgotten to d/l more.. But, it's pretty
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:44   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

its not that much... i got all upto #76 and its only 13GB

dl the rest asap, it gets so much better
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 03:03   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

NAruto is like the main topic of discussion on azn community forums kakakakakaka.

Don't turn this into one please :P I like anime and manga but as the forum calls, let's keep it general :P

I don't need individual updates on each anime/manga out... and the azn community on-line and the azn fanboys are bugging me :P

(I'm no talking about asians racially, I talking about the twats who emulate a racially prejudiced exclusive group through genetic heritage and not cultural really).

KAKAKAKKAKAKAKA THAI 555 YOU RICERS. etc.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 05:55   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I don't need individual updates on each anime/manga out... and the azn community on-line and the azn fanboys are bugging me :P
What a load of crap. That's hardly a danger here.

An udpate on every single individual movie would be unbearable too, but once in a while, someone posting a thread about a movie/album/band/etc is perfectly justified.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 09:02   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Sorry I just want to nip this Naruto thing in the bud, you haven't seen the troubles I've seen.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 09:16   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Naruto: Destroyer of Forums
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:49   #9
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

of all the forums that i've visited, none are swamped by naruto, even when someone made a post about it.

note, its on episode 80 now, with 1 per week, I see no danger of naruto swamping this forum.

/me glares at the football threads
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:54   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

manga = overrated.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 12:16   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

it's anime fag
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 09:57   #12
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Someone is always lookin to flame anyways... Naruto is great in my opinion and i dont mind others not enjoying it like I do. All I want is for those who likes naruto to consider coming to talk with me for their own enjoyment.

Thanks

Exode
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:45   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

never seen it, although i quite like animes and mangas.

with which anime can you compare NAruto?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:15   #14
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Well to be honest I havent' seen that many anime series... only trigun, kenshin, hanaukyo maids, konahiki etc etc ... Ok I've seen a fair share, but nothing compares to Naruto. Its just completely astonishing.

I promise you mate, you'll enjoy it more than any other anime you've ever seen

Exode