User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2006, 22:56   #51
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Lokken's point is valid, here's why:

the 1up command has hit it hard, with high intensity and activity now for 7 rounds, into their 8th (with the exeption of me, who has been there since round 14 as Senior MO, and 15,16, 17, and into this round as HC). Exilition's command hasn't done that. It requires an exceptional amount of commitment to sustain that kind of activiy and hard work round after round, over such a long period of time. When Exilition's command can say the same, then they can be compared.

The argument that Exilitions players have played even if not as "Exilition" doesn't hold water because those players aren't scrutinized the same way politically and militarily as they would be if they played, as Exilition, every round.

When Exilition plays, they play well, no one can discount that fact. Sustain it, do it for 5, 6, 7, 8 rounds, and you can then start comparing apples to apples.
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 22:57   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

am i the only one who thinks it's more that the 1up compare themselves with exi than vice-versa
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 22:58   #53
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
am i the only one who thinks it's more that the 1up compare themselves with exi than vice-versa
No you're not.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 00:50   #54
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

1up were the best alliance. Very strong. Many thought they would never lose. 1up had it very easy though. No competition. Exil comes from the shadows, 1up was not prepared, but they were playing the same way they have bene playing. Exil plays the game a lot more active and serious than 1up.

This was brought to light in RD 13. Exil took a round off. Exil announced that they will play RD 15. 1up said they were ready. Exil still won. Exil won the only 2 rounds that they played. And look like they will win 3. 1up is exils only competition. Exil is better than 1up.

Wrather exil plays 1 round, or 50 rounds in a row, they are and have proven, that they are better than 1up. This "Play every round" excuse sounds gay. They are the best. They want to win everytime they play. They will do what they need to do to win everytime they play.

1up is a solid alliance. Exil is better than they are.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:07   #55
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
No you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Lokken's point is valid, here's why:

the 1up command has hit it hard, with high intensity and activity now for 7 rounds, into their 8th (with the exeption of me, who has been there since round 14 as Senior MO, and 15,16, 17, and into this round as HC). Exilition's command hasn't done that. It requires an exceptional amount of commitment to sustain that kind of activiy and hard work round after round, over such a long period of time. When Exilition's command can say the same, then they can be compared.

The argument that Exilitions players have played even if not as "Exilition" doesn't hold water because those players aren't scrutinized the same way politically and militarily as they would be if they played, as Exilition, every round.

When Exilition plays, they play well, no one can discount that fact. Sustain it, do it for 5, 6, 7, 8 rounds, and you can then start comparing apples to apples.
With all do respect, but this only implies 1up command has better stamina or more free time on there hands.This actually has nothing to do with 1up beeing better or worse than eXilition.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:08   #56
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
1up were the best alliance. Very strong. Many thought they would never lose. 1up had it very easy though. No competition. Exil comes from the shadows, 1up was not prepared, but they were playing the same way they have bene playing. Exil plays the game a lot more active and serious than 1up.

This was brought to light in RD 13. Exil took a round off. Exil announced that they will play RD 15. 1up said they were ready. Exil still won. Exil won the only 2 rounds that they played. And look like they will win 3. 1up is exils only competition. Exil is better than 1up.

Wrather exil plays 1 round, or 50 rounds in a row, they are and have proven, that they are better than 1up. This "Play every round" excuse sounds gay. They are the best. They want to win everytime they play. They will do what they need to do to win everytime they play.

1up is a solid alliance. Exil is better than they are.

It's all complete bollocks in my opinion.

I very much doubt if anyone could've beaten 1up in R11 or R12. Does that make us a better alliance than eXilition? No. Does eXilition winning 2 out of 2 rounds they've played in a better alliance than 1up? No. Does 1up winning 2 on the trot or 4 from 7 rounds make them better than eXilition? No.

Every round an alliance is only as good as the politics and the stats.

1up and eXilition are both top notch alliances. End of story.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:25   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
1up has a nicer logo though
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:25   #58
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1up has a nicer logo though
I'm hotter than Kaifux too.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:31   #59
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's all complete bollocks in my opinion.

I very much doubt if anyone could've beaten 1up in R11 or R12. Does that make us a better alliance than eXilition? No. Does eXilition winning 2 out of 2 rounds they've played in a better alliance than 1up? No. Does 1up winning 2 on the trot or 4 from 7 rounds make them better than eXilition? No.

Every round an alliance is only as good as the politics and the stats.

1up RD 11 and 12 is an entire different class of PA alliance. I think we all agree (especially RD 11/12 1up members) that not many compare to that make-up of high end players in one alliance.

Now, down the line. Yes, exil winning 2 out of 2 rounds, while 1up was playing does make them better than 1up. There are instances when a weak alliance has finished above a stronger alliance, in reguards to top 2-5, but the wrong alliance never won (ascendancy was the correct alliance to win, for that rounds style of play). Can we agree on this. (well, its argued that the round ELY won was a fluke) 1up winning 4 out of 7? ish rounds does not make them better than exil because 2 of those 1up losses exil was the winner. But 4 out of 7 means that noone else playing PA besides exil can take 1up.

1up and exil inho are two of the best allainces I have seen, besides eclipse, and my sight isn't that short. But sadly, society(the world) revolves around the pre-determined base that when you finish #1 you are the best. In example, if this was the Country qualifiers to see who would represent at the Olympics, when exil plays, 1up would not go to the Olympics.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:36   #60
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
1up RD 11 and 12 is an entire different class of PA alliance. I think we all agree (especially RD 11/12 1up members) that not many compare to that make-up of high end players in one alliance.
So surely that makes 1up the best?

Quote:
Can we agree on this. (well, its argued that the round ELY won was a fluke) 1up winning 4 out of 7? ish rounds does not make them better than exil because 2 of those 1up losses exil was the winner. But 4 out of 7 means that noone else playing PA besides exil can take 1up.
And you can claim with utter confidence that eXilition would have won r14 if they'd played?

Quote:
In example, if this was the Country qualifiers to see who would represent at the Olympics, when exil plays, 1up would not go to the Olympics.
By this anaology you must also include the fact that eXilition also had the help of the remaining best countries in the world in thier bid for gold medals. Like I said, politics and stats make the round when you have 2 alliances clearly so deep in quality and competetive nature. eXilition played rounds 13/15 politically perfect but to out and out say 1 is better than the other is impossible and always will be the case.

Quote:

Last edited by mazzelaar; 7 Aug 2006 at 01:43.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:56   #61
Chika

Quote:
So surely that makes 1up the best?

And you can claim with utter confidence that eXilition would have won r14 if they'd played?

By this anaology you must also include the fact that eXilition also had the help of the remaining best countries in the world in thier bid for gold medals. Like I said, politics and stats make the round when you have 2 alliances clearly so deep in quality and competetive nature. eXilition played rounds 13/15 politically perfect but to out and out say 1 is better than the other is impossible and always will be the case.

RD 11/12 1up has never been tested by exil. It would be a good fight though as RD 11/12 1up was the active "thirsty" 1up. Not the partialy active one of today.

No I cannot claim that they would have won RD 14. I think I was 1up that round though and the activity was appauling. I always felt that round was too easy for 1up. A gal with 6 or 7 1up in it hardly EVER got attacked. 1 of your top planets only ost 2 roids all round, and 1 only had like 14 defence calls. When your top planets dont get hit, you have it easy, as your top planets draw larger #'s of hostile units, but I know I don't have to explain this.

The help that exil supposedly had was availiable to everyone. Implying that they had more allies, is implying that they had better politics, which is a check in the box for a great alliance.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 02:09   #62
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
RD 11/12 1up has never been tested by exil. It would be a good fight though as RD 11/12 1up was the active "thirsty" 1up. Not the partialy active one of today.
Yet being as it didn't happen you can't say either way who would have been 'better' then. You can pseculate of course but your continuing stating of absolutes has no grounding.

Quote:
No I cannot claim that they would have won RD 14.
Then your argument sort of falls apart.

Quote:
The help that exil supposedly had was availiable to everyone. Implying that they had more allies, is implying that they had better politics, which is a check in the box for a great alliance.
It's not an implication, it's a fact and I'm not saying it was detrement to them only that one cannot guage an alliance being 'better' in this instance. By your reckoning if ND had allied everyone but 1up in R14 then they were the better alliance. Do you honestly believe that?

Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 02:17   #63
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Im sorry, and I have some very good friends friends in exi, but at this point, I think that whoever said they are truely the antithesis of community might just be right.
Playing every other round, with the simple goal of beating 1up (which in and of itsself is nothing bad) but the whole:
personal insults aimed at players in their channels ala "crusie is a whore" "whats better than raping treveler in his ass? nothing!....it couldnt be any easier" "haha you joined 1up, hows it feel now nub, best to quit PA...for good" "dial 1-800-travler owned" on and on.

Plus I find it rather disgusting that you continue to fc smaller 1up people, after you know you've won the war, with no other intention than...heres a direct quote: "hopefully make the ****er quit for good" including fcing people that werent even on the way back from attacking exi.

Then I have to ask, finally: why take in that one planet, that half your alliance vouched against, thats a known backstabber...you know its bad when you have exi members telling me theyd like that move flamed on AD. :/
i hold my hand up to posting crap about crusie in public channel and so forth, but then again i hardly care, so sorry
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 02:21   #64
Chika

Quote:
Yet being as it didn't happen you can't say either way who would have been 'better' then. You can pseculate of course but your continuing stating of absolutes has no grounding.

Then your argument sort of falls apart.

It's not an implication, it's a fact and I'm not saying it was detrement to them only that one cannot guage an alliance being 'better' in this instance. By your reckoning if ND had allied everyone but 1up in R14 then they were the better alliance. Do you honestly believe that?
RD 11/12 1up, was a different 1up. An allaince is an alliance, but RD 11/12 1up was so much different from RD 13 and up 1up that me personally, as do a lot of RD 11-12 1up players separate the "real" 1up, from these bandwagon riders and planet nappers you have now. Me "personnally".

My arguement doesn't fall apart. I simply don't know "what could have happened". I can note what the favored outcome could have been since I have seen rounds that both of the discussed alliances have faced each other. Also the fact that I know RD 14 1up was abnormally inactive.

ND though a hearty joyful alliance, suck. They could allie Jehovah and still lose. They are not a good example.

i think you are trying to say that exil only won because they allied a lot of people. I also get that you don't think exil is better, or wrather, you thinks its impossible to compare. If 1up wins 1 round. 1 round against exil, then your point would be 100% valid. You could then use your "Every alliance is as good as the politics and stats." But you are on the verge of losing your 3rd round to exil. You are a smart man. The universal language of the world is math.
Do the math bro'.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 10:07   #65
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
RD 11/12 1up, was a different 1up. An allaince is an alliance, but RD 11/12 1up was so much different from RD 13 and up 1up that me personally, as do a lot of RD 11-12 1up players separate the "real" 1up, from these bandwagon riders and planet nappers you have now. Me "personnally".
So then compare the 'real' 1up. To prove a point you can't just randomly miss bits out because they don't fall into line with your argument.

Quote:
My arguement doesn't fall apart. I simply don't know "what could have happened". I can note what the favored outcome could have been since I have seen rounds that both of the discussed alliances have faced each other. Also the fact that I know RD 14 1up was abnormally inactive.
Of course it falls apart. If you're basing your whole point on the fact that 1up haven't won a round where eX played when eX have only played a small portion of the rounds 1up have played in then you're missing out a vast number of potential situations. It's pigheadedness at it's best.

Quote:
ND though a hearty joyful alliance, suck. They could allie Jehovah and still lose. They are not a good example.
Is it not a good example because it completely contradicts what you were saying about allying the world and his wife being a 'checked box' for being the best alliance?

Quote:
i think you are trying to say that exil only won because they allied a lot of people.
Not at all. I've said they played those rounds politically better than 1up. And would the spastics neg repping me with the "WE DIDN't BLOX0r IT WAS J00 1UP N00BS WHO STARTED IT - WE PWN YOU" kindly get aids for not being able to read that I actually said you played the round politically superior to everyone else.

Quote:
I also get that you don't think exil is better, or wrather, you thinks its impossible to compare. If 1up wins 1 round. 1 round against exil, then your point would be 100% valid. You could then use your "Every alliance is as good as the politics and stats." But you are on the verge of losing your 3rd round to exil. You are a smart man. The universal language of the world is math.
Do the math bro'.
The only thing I'll agree is that I believe eXilition played rounds 13/15 politically better than 1up. I don't think you can possible draw a direct comparison between the two in any other way because of the political arena.

Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 10:47   #66
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

It seems rediculous to me specilating what might have been if eXi had played a round. Ok you dindt play the round so you dont know.

Also i think mazzelar is saying you played well rnd 13/15 so why are you trying to twist his words.

Also saying ND sucks to me seems pointless, just cos ND are good at coming 2nd doesnt mean there crap, 1up wont win this round does that make them crap?? i fear not.

also exiliation people i think you missing the idea of this thread, were saying you played well con grats you deserve it not "you guys only won because you play every other round"

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 10:48   #67
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only thing I'll agree is that I believe eXilition played rounds 13/15 politically better than 1up. I don't think you can possible draw a direct comparison between the two in any other way because of the political arena.
How would you compare 1up/eX performances so far this round as until last night we were both solo?

I'm also interested to find your take on 1up this round and areas you think that have been good and bad for your allaince as it doesnt feel like the same military we faced r13/15.

Also would like to congratulate you on your current political move as its actually made this round exciting again
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:01   #68
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
It seems rediculous to me specilating what might have been if eXi had played a round. Ok you dindt play the round so you dont know.
Ofc no-one will ever know the answer to that question

Quote:
Also i think mazzelar is saying you played well rnd 13/15 so why are you trying to twist his words.
I'm not entirely sure who this is aimed at? Chika?

Quote:
Also saying ND sucks to me seems pointless, just cos ND are good at coming 2nd doesnt mean there crap, 1up wont win this round does that make them crap?? i fear not.
I think this is more aimed at the perception that ND plays the polotics game (who they ally/NAP) well enough to get a high rank yet military wise they dont have the skill to do it (i.e r15). This style of play isn't liked by alot of people but as far as im concerned ND did well to get thier position in r15 so grats.

Quote:
also exiliation people i think you missing the idea of this thread, were saying you played well con grats you deserve it not "you guys only won because you play every other round"
I think u need to re-read the thread. It wasnt an eX poster that took the thread in this direction and hardly any posts are actually from eX posters.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:08   #69
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts

Exi have proved yet again they are better than 1up. This post is mainly nothing but sour grapes from the losers and the people that don't count. Gratz again Exi.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:22   #70
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Hey guess what, I just checked and PA is still ticking! No seriously, check it out!
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:25   #71
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyy
Exi have proved yet again they are better than 1up. This post is mainly nothing but sour grapes from the losers and the people that don't count. Gratz again Exi.
Carley, its people like you that ruin the game, grats exi for doing a good job, but saying the losers dont count is well out of order, saying that 1up dont count is stupid as you must have no idea what they have contributed to the game.

Also you saying that ND , Omen , Subh , Escape , xVx , Rock and all the other dont count as they didnt win???

All i can say is you cleary have no idea

or not
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:52   #72
Chika

Quote:
So then compare the 'real' 1up. To prove a point you can't just randomly miss bits out because they don't fall into line with your argument.

Of course it falls apart. If you're basing your whole point on the fact that 1up haven't won a round where eX played when eX have only played a small portion of the rounds 1up have played in then you're missing out a vast number of potential situations. It's pigheadedness at it's best.

Is it not a good example because it completely contradicts what you were saying about allying the world and his wife being a 'checked box' for being the best alliance?

Not at all. I've said they played those rounds politically better than 1up. And would the spastics neg repping me with the "WE DIDN't BLOX0r IT WAS J00 1UP N00BS WHO STARTED IT - WE PWN YOU" kindly get aids for not being able to read that I actually said you played the round politically superior to everyone else.

Sure I can entertain the idea of rd 11/12 1up against exi. This we will never know though. We do however, know that exil can beat the current 1up. Out of respect, and fairness, only a person not in the know would group RD 11/12 with the 1up as of now. Again, I only separate them out of respect for the 1up of ancient past.

The ND thing was not a good example simply because they lack to ability to play on the same level as 1up and exil. You can't use them, as its arguable that they would still lose even allied to all of the top 10, except for 1up and exil.

Lets keep in mind that this is totally my opinion, though I am using a few facts, and leaning a bit towards reality.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:53   #73
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Exi have proved yet again they are better than 1up.
Fair enough, one is stating an opinion but he is slightly baiting certain posters (perhaps you could argue myself as I am replying to this.)

Quote:
This post
What this post im quoting? It would appear so. I am rather glad we cleared that up.

Quote:
This post is mainly nothing
Now no need to be so harsh, what else have you got to say?

Quote:
This post is mainly nothing but sour grapes from the losers people that don't count
Bit harsh on yourself. I mean taking a swipe at 1up on the internet is one thing, but making a fool of yourself on the internet and putting yourself down, come on its the internet duder. Lighten up. Dont go all emo on us.

Oh if you insist this post by you is sour grapes, your a loser and your opinion doesnt count. I feel bad saying it but you wrote it.

Quote:
Gratz again Exi.
Fit that in just for good measure.

Heck you have insulted 1up, you have insulted yourself you might as well try and massage someones ego. Im sure eXilition need to be told how good they are I mean they dont play the internet in the summer...oh wait.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:56   #74
Chika

Quote:
The people that don't count played this game serious at 1 point. Most of those people that don't count have ceased to play the game serious and just sit back and watch people like you jump for joy when you cap a few roids.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 14:27   #75
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
How would you compare 1up/eX performances so far this round as until last night we were both solo?
In all truth I don't think either side is as strong as they once were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz^
I'm also interested to find your take on 1up this round and areas you think that have been good and bad for your allaince as it doesnt feel like the same military we faced r13/15.
I don't think it's a great secret that 1up are below our usual standards this round. Without wanting to make excuses as I'm sure it's the same for everyone else; the summer round has taken it's toll. We have had a number of 'normal' players away for the summer or with other RL committments and quite a few facing similar scenarios during the round. We've kicked people for taking planet naps like the spineless shits we usually count on which has made a difference in some areas in terms of score and activity. We lost a few good players to Escape pre round and war will always drive a few away who simply don't have the bottle or the committment to go toe to toe with someone for a long time. One of the biggest issues is the lack of numbers of fully playing, active planets. As yet 1up has hit the alliance limit once and that is with all our scanners and covop planets in tag.

But, like I say, this is the same for everyone and the round is far from over. We're nothing if not resiliant.

Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 14:35   #76
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Sure I can entertain the idea of rd 11/12 1up against exi. This we will never know though.
Just like a round 14/16/17 eXilition against 1up. QED.

Quote:
The ND thing was not a good example simply because they lack to ability to play on the same level as 1up and exil. You can't use them, as its arguable that they would still lose even allied to all of the top 10, except for 1up and exil.
So all your opinions have the caveat that the same logic can't be used against you. I guess it is "because you sez it is", right?

Quote:
Lets keep in mind that this is totally my opinion, though I am using a few facts, and leaning a bit towards reality.
The only reality is that there can be no comparison because of so many non static elements and potential situations that could never be proved one way or the other. Anything else is completely subjective and based entirely on conjecture.

The only fact admissable is that both alliances have shown extreme superiority throughout thier involvement in PA.

Next you'll be telling me that it's fact that Sonny Liston was the best pound for pound boxer in history and that it was an absolute coincidence that Cassius Clay's glove split handily saving from a good asswhuppin' from Henry Cooper in 1963.

Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 15:31   #77
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Hmm i fear this thread is abit pre-mature! Along way to go yet, and the gap really isnt all that big! Specially with 1up's latest trickery things could get alot closer in the near future!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 15:42   #78
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

What is this trickery you speak of? Enlighten us lost souls with no connections.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 15:45   #79
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts

Lol Pig.

To qualify my previous statement:

This post is mainly nothing but sour grapes from the losers (1up) and the people that don't count (those not in 1up or exi who can't stand seeing success when its not theirs or seeing themselves as not the centre of attention so try to knock the winners).

Clear?

1up have such a superiority complex, it grates on them down to the bone that Exi keep coming back when they feel like it and kicking the crap outta them and showing them up as 2nd best. Have the grace to admit it 1up - Exi own you, you just ain't good enough when they're around.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 16:18   #80
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Clear?
Crystal
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 16:21   #81
aestuos
No Alliance

Quote:
Lol Pig.

This post is mainly nothing but sour grapes from the losers (1up) and the people that don't count (those not in 1up or exi who can't stand seeing success when its not theirs or seeing themselves as not the centre of attention so try to knock the winners).

Clear?

1up have such a superiority complex, it grates on them down to the bone that Exi keep coming back when they feel like it and kicking the crap outta them and showing them up as 2nd best. Have the grace to admit it 1up - Exi own you, you just ain't good enough when they're around.
they know there good we know there good, they dont need you being a fan boy.

Carlly please get somebody to beat some sense into you, your in dire need of it. I would try explaining some basic points to you but i fear you would simply not understand and carry on your usual rant of 1up have sour grapes.

In fact 1up have said they played well if you would care to read the posts but they evidently clogged up with all the crap your writng

or not
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 16:50   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Care to enlighten me as to the 1ups with sour grapes? Other than myself the only 1up posters in this thread were Angryduck and Ska. Ska was drawing attention to a few comments he didn't like and both myself and Angryduck have ultimately said that eXilition have outplayed 1up in the two rounds they won, irrespective of the method.

Obviously you're reading non existent posts, but well done on making yourself look a tool.

Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 17:54   #83
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

shouldnt carlly be banned by his hc from posting
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 17:54   #84
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Well first of all Congrats to Exil for another victory. Now, i am not playing this round but according to sandman it seems that Exil have tbh won this round. As many have said. Now, i dont know if they won this fairly or if they had another 'tactic' as they put it. For people that are not aware, you had the lovely VNC incident plus of course the out of tag plannets that caused that stupid rule. I havent saw much on these forums about bad sportsmanship so perhaps for once you (exi) are actually winning a round fairly?

Now to compare the 2 (1up and Exi) which most are doing in this thread i see as stupid to be honest. As Mazz said above, the round can depend on tactics, ship stats and even the admins ****ups somtimes. But, lets face it. When 1up has won rounds they have won it via determination, skillful play. The last 2 rounds exi won was via scandal, which i guess could be classed as 'tactics'. Also, what makes 1up good i feel is becuase they play round after round after round. That takes a lot of organisation and a lot of energy as it were for the HC and Officers to keep going. Exi on the other hand take a round or more break in between each round. Perhaps the challenge for exi now would be to play a back to back round and see if they can prove this 'skill' they speak of so much?

But all in all. Well done

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 17:59   #85
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol Pig.

Clear?

Difference being is exi cant play consistant back to back rounds. IN your own words they have to keep taking time out and 'returning' back. That means they have a break, to gather new officers, new members, better tactics etc. There not playing round after round after round without a break. Beleive me, being a former HC of a top alliance myself i know the presure that puts on you. Not only to of course make an impact every round, but to keep your own members fighting alongside you. There is a big difference im afraid.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:08   #86
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Wasn't round 17 like a break for 1up as they flew under the radar and were hiding most of the round?
It's not like we were invisible, people knew our coords, but even though many of us didn't have the alliance eta (making it harder), other alliances chose not to hit the out of tag planets hard.
Quote:
Someone told me elviz didn't have a single incoming fleet that round.
I don't know who is a bigger idiot, that person for saying that, or you for believing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I roided elviz once too. <3
So did this new player in my gal with some pissy fi fleet due to elviz thinking we'd cover it and we thought he'd cover it. Many a laugh ensued as JBG will testify.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
I do not care to compare 1up with eXi from when pax started, I only care to compare eXi with 1up when the both played a round and what the result was.
But...that was Loks point. You (eXil) just say 'We're 2 for 2 against 1up' and not considering the background to a round.
Quote:
Dont forget that even if eXi isnt playing most eXi members do play. I'm not denying they have a certain effect, but simply stating its impossible to know how much effect they have on deciding the winner.
So if eXi members play, why can't they tag up? Or is it you feel you might be 'in a weakened state' after playing a round and would have a lesser chance of winning?
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:12   #87
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
For people that are not aware, you had the lovely VNC incident...
Seems YOU are the one not aware as there never has been a VNC incident. There have been accusations by many bitter people but there have never been any proofs as we never used VNC so shut it.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:23   #88
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Seems YOU are the one not aware as there never has been a VNC incident. There have been accusations by many bitter people but there have never been any proofs as we never used VNC so shut it.
theres been some closed for it, fairly sure of that. ( that, and proxies )
If they are still in exilition i have nfi
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:27   #89
Zim

Zim is on a distinguished road

If the round is over does that mean I can stop building ships and mining roids? Alright then...nuff said...congrats eXi whoever you are

=ZZ=
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:35   #90
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Your own members have admitted to using it. People were closed for it in the exi tag, and i find it more amusing your still denying it. Im sure if you went to Xontas, who im sure has even let it slip himself several times how anoying it was checking over exi due to you using VNC. Thats the proof we need tbh.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:42   #91
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Your own members have admitted to using it. People were closed for it in the exi tag, and i find it more amusing your still denying it. Im sure if you went to Xontas, who im sure has even let it slip himself several times how anoying it was checking over exi due to you using VNC. Thats the proof we need tbh.
Name those members.

@Phil^ Shouldn't you be crying in the corner? Your scientology of PA are destroying the game by blocking :SHOCKER!!!!:
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:43   #92
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

he doesn't need to just to satisfy your argument, the PA community knows their is truth to it, the MH's that closed the planets know theirs truth to it, so get over it
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:45   #93
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
@Phil^ Shouldn't you be crying in the corner? Your scientology of PA are destroying the game by blocking :SHOCKER!!!!:
Crying with laughter at how on earth you thought you could pretend that it didnt happen, yes.
Me and xontas closed them for gods sake, and the more you stick your head in the sand, screaming " la la la i cant hear you so it didnt happen omgwtf i win at the internet", the funnier it gets.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:47   #94
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

If i named the members you would claim they either wasnt members of your alliance at the time or that i was using fake logs. The MH's that were involved in that round as i stated above did let it split how hard it was to check through your alliance.

Its a shame of course these MHs cant say anything. Otherwise we could have one of those which were involved in that round and could finally shut you up. One thing i dont respect about alliances is lieing. And your alliance seems to either lie or be completly in denial.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:48   #95
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Crying with laughter at how on earth you thought you could pretend that it didnt happen, yes.
Me and xontas closed them for gods sake, and the more you stick your head in the sand, screaming " la la la i cant hear you so it didnt happen omgwtf i win at the internet", the funnier it gets.
Phil^ you're the most biased member of this community. You are the Tom Cruise of Planetarion.

@angry****
The community "knows" it or you talking about 1up "knows" it?
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:53   #96
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The 'I'm a retard and I don't know it' routine got old in 1997. Stop it.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:53   #97
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Phil^ you're the most biased member of this community. You are the Tom Cruise of Planetarion.
youuve lost, that loooovin feeeeelin. whoao that looving feeling.

Quote:
@angry****
well willz isnt even in 1up and knows so its fairly safe to say the knowledge of what certain exil members did is widespread.

Carry on though, keep digging your own grave. You make yourself look stupider by the second, and amusing me considerably.
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:53   #98
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
@angry****
I said the Community, that includes everyone but you apparently...

Your one of those guys that smacks the crap out of his girlfriend then tells her it's her fault and you only do it because you love her... ain't ya
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:57   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Your one of those guys that smacks the crap out of his girlfriend
I'd think that someone called angry**** would be more likely to do that
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 18:59   #100
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd think that someone called angry**** would be more likely to do that
naa, perfectly capable of making any point I need to make with the use of conversation/communication......where my wife is concerned (plus she's a mean bitch, she throws things :/ )