User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 28 Sep 2007, 13:09   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
I say it alot...however

this time im gone for good.

im not gonna ramble on but in short my life circumstances have changed where i no longer feel motivated to play this game. so much so that i havent even logged into my planet for coming up 2 weeks (a week and a half of this was due to internet going down for an unspecified reasons by my ISP).

I wish planetarion the best of luck and to whoever continues playing this game i wish you all the best.

Appologies to my galaxy. i entered this round with the aim of being more active and better ranked than iam. i feel i have let you down and for that i appologise. i Wish you all best of luckw ith the round as i know you have the potential to end this one in a position notable of your skills as players (sorry ElmoOw mainly :/)

I would also like to appologise to VS for not delivering the activity i promised when i took insomnia to them. they gave us a lifeline after the shit that happened this round and im indebted to them for saving the core to play on. I hope the insomnia core who stuck by me for this round dont hate me too much for leaving mid round as i have the utmost respect for every single 1 of you. Loyalty means everything to me and you lot proved to me you are worth every bit of faith i put in you (even you sebos :P) <3 etc

a few people i wanna say bye to:

JInstarro, Muzzy, Jonas - thanks for the rounds we spent together as HC, you guys are the greatest tbqfh

Sebos, Mac, Death666, angellinna, VdM, Elmoow and the inSomnia core who stuck by me this round - thanks for your loyalty <3

Kaifux, Ziw, Cartman - Thankyou for your friendship and assistance over the rounds that ive worked with you guys (in many ways) and i owe you guys many many favours just dont call them in for atleast 10 rounds please

i will check forums every now and then but as of the posting of this thread im officially gone

Mek

InSomnia/eXilition/Elysium to the core

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 14:52   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I say it alot...however

Only emos say good bye!
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 15:31   #3
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

enjoy RL mek
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 19:25   #4
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Can you at least keep this promise.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 10:13   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Can you at least keep this promise.
im not the promise breaker here ;-)

Unread 4 Oct 2007, 16:20   #6
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

*sight!*
I also HC'ed with you! ;p

Enjoy retirement mate, I'l be joining you there again as soon as this rounds over
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 17:38   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

W0000, no more mek \o/

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 17:40   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
W0000, no more mek \o/
that cuts deep allfather...very deep

Unread 4 Oct 2007, 19:21   #9
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

good bye mek!
i hope we chat from time to time
good luck in rl!

sale
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 21:13   #10
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

not even a mention? charming you git anyway gl bud

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 22:00   #11
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
that cuts deep allfather...very deep

Me lube you long time!

Better?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:17   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Me lube you long time!

Better?
yes...alot better :'(

Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:55   #13
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
yes...alot better :'(

Mek's sexy... in a strange geeky way. i want mek's babies!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 04:25   #14
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

o/ Mek <3
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 10:17   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I could add here that I have left again too...Ive made so many quit posts(prolly as many as Mek ) and making a new one evey time would just look stupid

Really really want to thank everyone I've played with. Especially Insomnia and all who helped me run it(or ruin it ) Insomnia has been so much fun. The Insomnia core are a bunch of really great players, shame half of us will die young :/ Take care everyone, and gl to PA. I will probably come to IRC every now and then for laughs(and to doublecheck if Ziw is still trying to retire). Cya all.

Mek, cya in wow u retard. U the man!

Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote