User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 May 2004, 12:13   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: UK Big Brother

Why is it they all choose black people as representatives of South London?

We do have some white people. Well, one or two.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:15   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to try to get in next year.

I can be the token Channel Islander. k? ;o
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:18   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with Dante about kudos and degree subject. My housemates do medicine and when people ask them what they do the say medicine and I'ms ure they wait for a reaction. Maybe its just me thinkin that cos most people DO give a "oooh wow" reaction. The only reaction I get when I tell people my degree is a yawn!!

Anyway, back on subject, the latest odds are:

Emma 5/1
Shell 5/1
Daniel 6/1
Jason 6/1
Stuart 13/2
Marco 7/1
Vanessa 8/1
Michelle 8/1
Victor 16/1
Kitten 20/1
Ahmed 33/1
Nadia 33/1
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:20   #54
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why is it they all choose black people as representatives of South London?

We do have some white people. Well, one or two.
Reminds me of that Lenny Henry sketch when hes talking about the special effects in Notting Hill. He says something along the lines of "You didnt think there were special effects in it did you? Well they managed to remove all the black people from the streets" but obviously in a funnier, better timed, better worded way!
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:36   #55
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew

Emma 5/1
Shell 5/1
Daniel 6/1
Jason 6/1
Stuart 13/2
Marco 7/1
Vanessa 8/1
Michelle 8/1
Victor 16/1
Kitten 20/1
Ahmed 33/1
Nadia 33/1
Where'd you get that from?
I'm really tempted to vote who would be evicted first... If I knew where to go

(I know those odds are on who will win)
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:41   #56
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Asylum guy on the transexual to go?
Unread 29 May 2004, 12:52   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

I got them from here
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:49   #58
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

I haven't seen any of it so far. I'm not sure I'm missing out on much.
Unread 29 May 2004, 22:13   #59
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Well that was quite interesting, the look on her face when she thought she'd nominated herself.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 23:08   #60
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the best part of big brother was when someone had to leave and the people who could stay pretending how sorry they feel for the person.
the best actor wins.

(but i'm happy they quited the show here).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 13:08   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
the best part of big brother was when someone had to leave and the people who could stay pretending how sorry they feel for the person.
the best actor wins.

(but i'm happy they quited the show here).
yup

i like the 'emotional moments'

as in

'Jerry was what kept us together, and now he is !!!!leaving2@!$!!!1'
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:13   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stuart and michelle are snogging in the bathtub!

ok, shameless bump.

who is gonna get evicted then? i hope michelle does, marco and nadia are too interesting... victor and marco piss me off by being shit and thinking theyre so clever. I quite like dan though, he seems quite clever and aloof.

is anyone else actually watching it?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:19   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was actually quite happy the lack of coverage that shit was getting on these forums and now you've gone and ruined it deepflow.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:34   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

What difference does it make (except to twats) if she's a man (or was a man, whatever)?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:41   #65
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
some of us are just more choosy than you i guess
Well, how many of them have ****ed her in the arse?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:41   #66
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
tbh i think this is the best series of bb yet

and one of the best things on tv at the moment

as especially as i am 100% sure now that noone apart from the new bird knows that nadia is a man
dan did say 'youve got balls nadia' a couple of weeks ago with a knowing look.

and they all quizzed her about her 'secret' a few nights ago, so im not so sure, i think they all might know yknow.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:43   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe you should SHUT UP AND DIE. Eh?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:43   #68
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

At one point, when she was running around naked, Vanessa shouted "Go Nads!", which made me chuckle.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:46   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
how many of them think about ****ing her up the arse?
Oh who gives a shit. If I saw a "girl" and thought about ****ing her in the arse and was then told she was a man, big deal - you just change your mind. Get over it.

How ****ing insecure would you need to be to care?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:52   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Well, I have do live in a house with a girl who used to be a man, if it matters.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:56   #71
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
did you find out before hand, or after you had known her for a while and developed an (assumingly) platonic relationship with her?
She's T&F friend so I knew already (so it's far from an identical situation, I agree).

But since she goes to the same train station in the morning I do find myself accidently looking at her legs before realising.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 03:02   #72
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Nads is a bit of a porker and chubby chasers deserve what they get.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 03:07   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
She's T&F friend so I knew already (so it's far from an identical situation, I agree).

But since she goes to the same train station in the morning I do find myself accidently looking at her legs before realising.
You crazy communists and your adventures!
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:25   #74
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been watching it, I think it's pretty cool. Jason is the only really interesting person in the programme and he seems like the most intelligent too, by quite some margin. I find it interesting how he and the other semi-intelligent characters (victor and becki) are the ones that are widely disliked, whereas the fairly stupid and inoffensive ones (nadia, marco, michelle etc) are adored. It just goes to highlight the decadence of a society that generally likes people based primarilly upon their 'niceness' and how little of a threat they are perceived to pose - someone who is a fairly harmless, dim, 'wacky' type will generally be preferred to a person who displays strength and/or self-sufficiency.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:26   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: UK Big Brother

Do you think I would get in? Not that I would want to.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:29   #76
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I've been watching it, I think it's pretty cool. Jason is the only really interesting person in the programme and he seems like the most intelligent too, by quite some margin. I find it interesting how he and the other semi-intelligent characters (victor and becki) are the ones that are widely disliked, whereas the fairly stupid and inoffensive ones (nadia, marco, michelle etc) are adored. It just goes to highlight the decadence of a society that generally likes people based primarilly upon their 'niceness' and how little of a threat they are perceived to pose - someone who is a fairly harmless, dim, 'wacky' type will generally be preferred to a person who displays strength and/or self-sufficiency.
i disagree entirely, i think dan is the only one who is even vaguely intelligent by quite a margin. I wouldnt say jason is stupid exactly, but victor certainly is... having a game plan and talking about it to people when the people who actually vote you in or out ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING THE SHOW doesnt exactly reek of genius. I think becki isnt stupid though, nominating michelle like that, it was great entertainment

and one more thing, granted, victor and jason may have more strength and self sufficiency than marco nadia and michelle, but that doesnt make them good people, or even clever people.

P.S please dont let this thread turn into another one about 'how to measure intelligence'. please.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:33   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

If I got in I'd sit in a corner and throw things at people until I was evicted. And what's more people would like me for doing it.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:34   #78
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i disagree entirely, i think dan is the only one who is even vaguely intelligent by quite a margin.
P.S please dont let this thread turn into another one about 'how to measure intelligence'. please.
He is camp and that is FUNNY dont you get it camp people are FUNNY it is ENTERTAINMENT dont you have any sense of FUN?
Quote:
and one more thing, granted, victor and jason may have more strength and self sufficiency than marco nadia and michelle, but that doesnt make them good people, or even clever people.
Yes it does?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:36   #79
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
will generally be preferred to a person who displays strength and/or self-sufficiency.
To be fair, most people seem to dislike that black dude because he's an obnoxious ******, not because he's self-sufficient.

edit : It's sort of like why people dislike Sunday too.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:39   #80
Nodrog

Nah he's pretty funny, I think most of what he does is intented to be ironic/parody, although maybe I'm giving him too much credit.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:43   #81
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
He is camp and that is FUNNY dont you get it camp people are FUNNY it is ENTERTAINMENT dont you have any sense of FUN?
of course i do, and im entertained by it. And dan does seem a lot less camp when marco is around anyway.

i think his whole 'make jason think he is gay' thing is a great ongoing gag as well. But really nothing to do with jason as he normally just gets stroppy in return.

also, the operative word in your post seemed to be 'intelligent' rather than entertaining, so thats what i answered.

i think its also entertaining when jason and victor stay up all night talking about 'the game' when its something they should really be keeping to themselves if they actually wanted to play it well, (as far as the voting goes of course, not the nominations obviously).
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:45   #82
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: UK Big Brother

Why don't you listen to Radio Four, then? There are tons of unbalanced personalities rambling on about bolocks that you can make fun of on that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:03   #83
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i just... 'dont'

plus im stupid so i like pictures!
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:19   #84
Tomkat

I voted for Michelle to go out <3
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:08   #85
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I voted for rupert to be kicked off the island

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:18   #86
Tomkat

what
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:30   #87
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, if i ever bothered voting id vote for michelle, she is the least entertaining of the 3.