User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2010, 14:32   #251
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Very convenient that it happened, It's like you trying to claim ASC were working with us to hit you that one night i can't prove that this is exactly why the exile happened but 1+1 = 2. As far as we and zwan were concerned that is what happened then to reinforce this you guys attempted to fc Darkness.
1.0+1.0=2.0

1+1 is NOT 2. Chew on it :P
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 14:47   #252
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
You mean when Asc let Apprime take a beating, tried to break up the block by napping 2 out of 6 so they could later come out on top, only to be replied with 'no, this block is staying together untill Apprime and Asc are out of the top 6'..... yeah .. that was when Asc and Apprime fully allied for the whole round and destroyed the rest of the universe, still, that was 120 vs. 360 I think...

Oh and wasn't it the same round when VisioN reformed, to play r35 nicely and win r36? What Santa did there was invest.... something a lot of people could learn from.
111 vs 280+ (occasional smaller allies like HR,p3ng,ODDR joined for a night or two).

Apprime was taking a beating while being heavily crashed on for over half the round, but despite the crashes, our roidloss allowed Asc to grow past us.This made the block talk about targeting Asc. Asc then realised they would be hit and allied fully with Apprime for the rest of the round. Vision was not pleased with Apprime grounding fleets for def and their cooperation was mediocre until the block started hitting asc. Thats when App/vision started targeting the block and from there we safed in the victory. The last 2 weeks it was 160 vs 280 because of vision joining in actively.

What made it so terribly hard for Apprime to target alliances in the block this round was because of the whole block building fr/de based anti cr/bs, while deffing eachothers tags!

thats the short summary anyways of round34. Read more here

On a side note: The people in the NFI block is pretty much the same people we fought in round 34 and 35. Touchè mother****ers.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 15:48   #253
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Sandmans says 1 night of roidloss around tick 270 and 2 nights around tick 450, so that sounds about right.
Just because we stopped losing roids doesn't mean we stopped getting incoming. It just got to the point where the combined efforts of everyone who was left fighting couldn't take more roids from us than we could gain over night.

It was also not instantaneous that Osi dropped out as soon as Santa retired, as I didn't even pm Dimentus until a day or so later to offer Osi their opt-out option.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 15:53   #254
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Very convenient that it happened, It's like you trying to claim ASC were working with us to hit you that one night i can't prove that this is exactly why the exile happened but 1+1 = 2. As far as we and zwan were concerned that is what happened then to reinforce this you guys attempted to fc Darkness.
The decision to hit Zwan was made before ManiacMagic brought up exiling people in general that day. Several people were discussed for exile, including Gsuss, whom I'd intended to exile for a while since, as I said, I wasn't comfortable having someone who would be so easily manipulated by cain in my gal.

Had Gsuss not been exiled, he would have been a target as well, because even though he joined ODDR we still ranked him as an agent of Apprime.

And the backdrop to this (and I suspect the real reason Zwanstic exiled), was that he'd offered to give the gal a NAP with App if NFI did the same. I personally think such tactics are despicable, and never even bothered to comment on this proposal. Basically, he figured he could hide behind me and never get hit, and when he realized this wouldn't happen, he left the gal.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 16:04   #255
Firebird

Quote:
Kenny please stop with the pretence of app hitting nfi with asc cos this never happened. We only even retalled nfi after u screwed zwanstic over with the dirtiest trick i have ever witnessed in my time in pa then after that u tried to fc darkness.
Read above get a grip with the subject kenny! Im afraid to say it but Sun_Tzu is a more reliable source of information than Yourself. (End of Discussion)
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 16:13   #256
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Last edited by eksero; 8 Sep 2010 at 16:23.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 16:21   #257
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what you're talking about or where you're quoting that from, eksero!

(cheers)

And Firebird shut the f**k up. Your inability to discuss topic is becoming increasingly infuriating, as I previously held you in somewhat high regard for some unknown reason.

Tzu hasn't said anything that conflicts with what I was saying and does infact directly contradict what you were trying to portray as dirty tactics.

And the Darkness FC was accidental - it's my understanding he recalled into it (or was just in the wrong place and the wrong time).

You can end the discussion all you want, but that doesn't make you any less of an incoherent babbling nonse. I thought I told you to stop trying to deflect substance with irrellevent, lame quips?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 17:20   #258
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Firebird hasn't actually said anything that was factually wrong. I'm pretty sure that it's widely considered fairly rude to set up attacks on people in your own galaxy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 17:38   #259
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Firebird hasn't actually said anything that was factually wrong. I'm pretty sure that it's widely considered fairly rude to set up attacks on people in your own galaxy.
He also hasn't said anything that is factually right either, which was my point. I enjoy debating with the likes of yourself and jbg's self purely because I can rely upon the quality of the responses, whereas Firebird seems more intent on making generic inflamatory closing statements that have all the delivery capacity of a carrier pigeon that's had its wings clipped.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 17:49   #260
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that it's widely considered fairly rude to set up attacks on people in your own galaxy.
Since when? I must have missed that meeting, where we all got together and decided that we should totally let our enemies hide behind 1-2 of our own members, even though they keep hitting our own alliance. According to that logic there's 21 gals in the uni NFI isn't allowed to hit, or we'd look "rude".
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 18:23   #261
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
It was also not instantaneous that Osi dropped out as soon as Santa retired, as I didn't even pm Dimentus until a day or so later to offer Osi their opt-out option.
Yes, it was. You may have only pmed osiris a day or so later but they dropped out that night for sure.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 18:30   #262
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Yes, it was. You may have only pmed osiris a day or so later but they dropped out that night for sure.
Something that was fairly inconsequential given that we were still getting incs from them thereafter.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 18:36   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Something that was fairly inconsequential given that we were still getting incs from them thereafter.
If anything it shows how ****ing appalling everyone's "let's raid gals with 3 nfi planets in them and think we're targeting" strategy was, as opposed to actual ptargetting. That an alliance that actually dropped out of fighting you happened to give you a similar enough number of incs to what they gave beforehand purely through random gal raiding so you actually didn't think they'd dropped out is pretty amusing.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 18:59   #264
t3k
The Video Guy

I think it went from few, large waves on our big "high priority target" planets to more, smaller waves on our "easier to hit" planets. The number of incoming remained pretty consistent though.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 19:34   #265
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Since when? I must have missed that meeting, where we all got together and decided that we should totally let our enemies hide behind 1-2 of our own members, even though they keep hitting our own alliance.
Which is not what I said. I'd be perfectly fine with CT attacking my galaxy (well, not perfectly fine, I suppose, but you get the point), but I would be rather annoyed if I learned that Titos (my CT galmate) personally set it up.

Apparently Apprime felt the same way, or they would not have been motivated by it (among other things).

Quote:
I think it went from few, large waves on our big "high priority target" planets to more, smaller waves on our "easier to hit" planets. The number of incoming remained pretty consistent though.
By that point you were 20k roids ahead of Ascendancy and Apprime, so it's not strange that you got a lot of random incs on your easy targets. Additionally, hitting a target that's already under (some) strain is just a good tactic.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Sep 2010 at 19:39.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 19:48   #266
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Even i didnt organize attacks on my own gal when i played, and i keep getting referred to on this forum as someone who played dirty. Its really rude and makes you less trustworthy if you set up attacks on your own galmates.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 19:54   #267
JonnyBGood
Banned

I never had a problem with a list of targets being divided in such a way that my alliance hit my gal or if the targets in my galaxy were actually the best ones for my alliance to hit. I don't think I ever set up any actual waves on people in my own galaxy though.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 19:56   #268
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I doubt that happened more than 1-3 times anyway, though, since you're usually in a fortress.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 19:57   #269
t3k
The Video Guy

If it makes you all feel any better, it was LordN that set the attack up (as he has done with almost every other attack this round).
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:01   #270
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I doubt that happened more than 1-3 times anyway, though, since you're usually in a fortress.
I think you're missing the more basic point that I'M ALWAYS IN A FORTRESS OF ONE MOTHER****ER.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:05   #271
t3k
The Video Guy

I assume you're the "one mother****er"?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:06   #272
JonnyBGood
Banned

Originally I'd included the comma but I removed it to leave open the potential for the double entendre
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:09   #273
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally I'd included the comma but I removed it to leave open the potential for the double entendre
You proof read your AD posts?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:11   #274
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Surprisingly it does not take a significant length of time to reread a sentence.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:31   #275
JonnyBGood
Banned

So, now that this has all been resolved amicably what's up next round? Will NFI be defending their title?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:37   #276
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
That was crying out for a yo-mamma joke, but I felt we'd brought discussions to a rare point of genuine debate and don't want to ruin that.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 20:43   #277
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
So, now that this has all been resolved amicably what's up next round? Will NFI be defending their title?
We haven't won yet.

Irrespective of outcome, I imagine we'll play on in some form or another. I think despite the round not being the most interesting round of all time, or us not having had the biggest challenge ever recorded, we're very much enjoying each others company for the most part. As such, it would be a shame to just disband come the end of the round.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 21:44   #278
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
We haven't won yet.
LOL what?
U are heading for the biggest domination of the top ranks in the time that I have played pax (r25-now).. there are what 40? NFI in the t100, thats already above asc in any round bar 28 with near 400 ticks to get the remaining five, if you add newdawn into the mix then its about 64 on course to beat the 66 of the Asc/xVx tie up of r31 tho ofc they fought each other for half the round.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 21:56   #279
t3k
The Video Guy

Does ANYTHING you just said make my statement any less true? What has been, what could be, what looks likely and what is doesn't change that which currently isn't.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 22:01   #280
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

No, it is of course another not so subtle jab at ND, because other alliances that have been so dominant tended to start clearing the t10!
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 22:02   #281
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Personally, I wish more people would. It's a bit like that Youtube read-your-(invariably-retarded)-comment-back-to-you feature.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 22:12   #282
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Personally, I wish more people would. It's a bit like that Youtube read-your-(invariably-retarded)-comment-back-to-you feature.
Ooooh, we should get one!
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 09:43   #283
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that it's widely considered fairly rude to set up attacks on people in your own galaxy.
Many of my round 4 galmates would agree heartily with this sentiment.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:13   #284
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Are you people actually advocating that any BC or HC should automatically try to protect their own gal above their alliances interests? Do you people even realize how utterly shit such behaviour is? It's a prime example of the abuse of power, and disrespectful towards the players in your alliance who have no such option available to them. If anything, as a leader you should be even stricter towards yourself, because whatever you demand of yourself, you can require of others as well.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:22   #285
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Are you people actually advocating that any BC or HC should automatically try to protect their own gal above their alliances interests? Do you people even realize how utterly shit such behaviour is? It's a prime example of the abuse of power, and disrespectful towards the players in your alliance who have no such option available to them. If anything, as a leader you should be even stricter towards yourself, because whatever you demand of yourself, you can require of others as well.
+side ... lead by example HC, love it
-side ... don't Buddy pack with Sun_tzu unless you are in the same ally
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:34   #286
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
False dichotomy. Have I mentioned yet that JBG is usually in a fortress galaxy?
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:37   #287
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
No, why - does he normally go random?
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:37   #288
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Have I mentioned this is a random round?
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 11:40   #289
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
don't Buddy pack with Sun_tzu unless you are in the same ally
Don't BP me expecting that you can be hostile towards my alliance and receive protection. Assuming you are neutral or even friendly, there's no reason to fear anything. Zwanstic is literally so far the only planet in my gal that NFI has hit, because we didn't need to hit the rest, nor was there any real gain in it.

I suspect most people who've been in my gal will speak rather well of me as a galmate.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:09   #290
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Have I mentioned this is a random round?
Regardless of what you call the setup of the round (which I wouldn't call random, but semantics), it's pretty easy to get a 6 man fortress. We have 3, of which 1 even has 8. We also have at least 1 of 4 which just didn't bother getting late signups (namely mine).

You chose not to get a fortress galaxy, which is fine, but that choice can put you in situations in which you have to choose between your galaxy and your alliance.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:26   #291
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

Quote:
but that choice can put you in situations in which you have to choose between your galaxy and your alliance.
For some people (like me and Sun_Tzu apparently) this ain't even a 'choice'.
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:30   #292
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I don't believe it's not a 'choice' for people who know how much of an asset their galaxy can be (like Tzu). So that just leaves you.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:33   #293
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

politics can change during a round so i never stab galmates in the face.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:34   #294
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fortresses can be a drag too. All it takes is one or two friendly small alliances worked out for galaxy raids on those during a war, and your little Romanian friends have 100+ incoming fleets over seven planets.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:37   #295
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I did say it was a choice.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 18:20   #296
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've arranged incomings on galmates in the past, but it left me with a foul taste in my mouth. It's the kind of thing I'd prefer to leave for other BCs/HCs in the alliance, just to not get personally involved.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 18:22   #297
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Brings back memories of storebo/elviz/sandy arranging incomings on their own alliance members to peg planet rankings. I reckon Sid wasn't happy.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 19:42   #298
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's not about choosing between your galaxy and alliance. I always have and always will put my alliance first and to be honest it was the alliance I was heavily involved in that brought back that way of thinking and method of playing to pa. I draw the line at things like setting up actual waves yourself on your galmates. I would also draw the line at not reporting your galmate's incs just because you're at war with their alliance. And various other things as well.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 22:19   #299
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
It's not about choosing between your galaxy and alliance.
It does not have to be but there's been a lot of cases of people breaching alliance rules to protect galaxies and even further.

Quote:
I would also draw the line at not reporting your galmate's incs just because you're at war with their alliance.
Man how bad this game needs an automated distress signal.
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 23:25   #300
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
didn't you say in the other thread that in R13 you joined an alliance because it was convenient for your gal? surely that's putting gal over ally as you're using the ally to protect your gal?