User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 13 Oct 2007, 18:16   #1
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough
New-Race

hello fellow PA players i recently had an idea for a new race and have discussed with others already with no real result so i have posted here.

Race Name: 1. Amazons. or 2. Feminai

Race Special Ability: Ability to change to initative of enemy/allied ships By +1/-1

Stats example: angelfire.com/tony-montana69/PA.proto-stats NOTE this url only opens for me in Ie explorer

About the Race: A purely female race who's only Goal is to enslave man and destroy all things created by man on their mission to dominate the universe

upto now ive had good and bad feedback on this and i think the main objective is to make the race more balanced as they seem more supportive than offensive or changed too supportive an unbalanced so if anyone has any ideas or views about the race plz post also post if you think this is a good or bad idea. i know the ladies out there would probably be in favour of a female race that potentialy is more deadly than the male.

Thnx for reading much love: hairypalms

Last edited by hairypalms; 14 Oct 2007 at 16:23.
hairypalms is offline   Reply With Quote