User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 04:12   #1
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough
Hobbeebia discovers planetarion universe

OOC: For anyof you who play Nationstates, I am the same person there as on here. And for anyone who has not seen my nation ask for my url

The coldness of spce was unseen of the Hobbeebian Death-hell Armada- which was on a
Dimenional research mission. The 200 ships mostly crusiers and unmaned sniper cannon battleships, and a few freights drifted in sloppy formation as thier scanners echoed in the empty viod that is space. The fleet was in dimension 89 a dimension that was deviod of normal time. mainly used to prolong the lives of the sick, and used for military and private travel in some sectors. The main captial crusir the HCS Sky God took point as the formation widened to catch more in their scans. For three normal days the fleet drifted with no signs of life in that dimension, then a small planet appeared on scanner 13- deep space planetary locator. The formation tightned and set a course for the small planet...

OOC:2: I need someone to play as the planets inhabitants....
Hobbeebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 11:32   #2
Veritas

Veritas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hobbeebia discovers planetarion universe

Umm...I'll join in, but a bit more information as to what is to be expected would be useful. i.e. do you want the inhabitants to be enemies, friends, neutrals, victims, rebels etc Also a name like the Death-Hell armada doesn't seem to fit quite well with a "research mission" - is it a research and conquer mission? So yeah filling in some gaps would be good.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote