User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 10:38   #51
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The supreme #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Im not suprised, you are from Trondheim
I'm not a native, I just live here 8 months a year. I can see why you would think Trondheimers were more prone to cheating though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
So we are 300 ticks in (give or take) and the round has a winner?

Is this what PA has become? i was just starting to work out the eta system and i just lost my fleet for the first time, and it's as good as over?

Man... things have changed.
In the case that you're not being sarcastic, no, the round has no winner (assuming it ever goes online again). It's barely just begun.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 10:56   #52
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

i wasn't being sarcastic. It is so different than it was in r9 when i quit, than i am not surprised by anything.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 11:00   #53
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, then I'd encourage you to stay calm, and continue the way you are right now. Last round the winner wasn't decided until the last 4-5 days, or so, and I see no reason why it should be much earlier this round.

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 11:06   #54
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Oh i'm calm. I have greater things to worry about than the winner of PA.

#phnx
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 14:06   #55
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Apparently the reason the DNS quit last night was that the Jolt AI was too busy trying to reformat itself because of the shitness of this thread to translate url's. True story.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:12   #56
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
winning in pa at present time isn't that hard, especially since the amount of incoming a potential winner is futile at best. None of the recent round winners had to earn it, not even JBG.
Not that I mean to brag too much, but I doubt many people have had more incommings than me so far (and thus the unfortunate predicament I find myself in of having to xp-whore). Since I became #1 I've averaged 5-6 waves a night -_- and my sandmans is far from accurate for roids gained/lost.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:34   #57
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Apparently the reason the DNS quit last night was that the Jolt AI was too busy trying to reformat itself because of the shitness of this thread to translate url's. True story.
By the way, didn't writing 'True story.' at the end of extremely witty comments like that become cool like 4yrs ago? Surely it can't still be the in-thing for coolkids like yourself?
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:42   #58
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ALL IT TAKES TO LOOSE THAT LEAD

A fleet catch

Oversleeping

Being unable to log in for some reason

Misjudging defence on an attack

A few failed mssions

Getting drunk and forgetting you launched

it aint over till the fat lady sings people... a nice lead .. but not necessarilly a winning lead .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:57   #59
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
it aint over till the fat lady sings people
Which one inparticular? There's so many in pa to choose from
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 17:21   #60
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Getting drunk and forgetting you launched
I am now accepting bribes to get Newt drunk to a state where he forgets PA for one night. We will be going out for his birthday in a few weeks.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 17:23   #61
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
By the way, didn't writing 'True story.' at the end of extremely witty comments like that become cool like 4yrs ago? Surely it can't still be the in-thing for coolkids like yourself?
You see now you're just being ignorant. But that's not your fault and fortunately I think I can help. You see, many things in life are cyclical in nature. These things are numerous and various, ranging from fashion through to the seasons of the year. It also includes cool phrases and the fact that you can't finish a round of PA, much less in first position.

So now you know
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 17:41   #62
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
and the fact that you can't finish a round of PA, much less in first position.
Surely if that was cyclical there would have to be rounds where he did finish and then rounds where he didn't. If he doesn't finish any round that is a continuum rather than a cycle.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 18:10   #63
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Nope. The cycle would Start the Round -> [Insert Excuse Here] -> Quit -> Rinse -> Repeat.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 18:32   #64
newt
Banned

I finished r9 you evil cretins .. regardless of how much Mitre might claim that I didn't

You know Achilles, my GC uses that fake nick. Christ, the number of times I've had pms spring open along the lines of "OMG DO YOU HAVE THE 1UP ACHILLES IN YOUR GALAXY?!?!" beggars belief.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:08   #65
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

So that's the guy who stole my nick? I've had to spend the round wandering around with only half my identity!

Tell your galaxy mate he'll be seeing my ships soon. I'm starting to like the idea of roiding "myself."
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:13   #66
qebab
The Original Carebear

Farming!

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:14   #67
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So that's the guy who stole my nick? I've had to spend the round wandering around with only half my identity!

Tell your galaxy mate he'll be seeing my ships soon. I'm starting to like the idea of roiding "myself."
You will probably be closed for farming or something against the "rules".
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 21:25   #68
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Wishi playing, Newt performing well, Nofutcha returning and I even heard that StDomingo is back in the game. Maybe it IS time for a Camelot/Casablanca II...somebody call Shiva and Schneckal...

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 21:42   #69
newt
Banned

good luck persuading cybdev to give up his day job of binge drinking for planetarion
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 21:43   #70
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
I even heard that StDomingo is back in the game.
Yeah, he had a tasty co fleet last round!
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 05:46   #71
newt
Banned

I have great news!

eXcessum now controls the top2 planets. The question should be can anyone stop us, not me I predict we'll have all of the top5 planets by the end of the round.
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 16:56   #72
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Wishi playing, Newt performing well, Nofutcha returning and I even heard that StDomingo is back in the game. Maybe it IS time for a Camelot/Casablanca II...somebody call Shiva and Schneckal...
StD is in the game yes.

And hey Laputa!!

#phnx
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 18:34   #73
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

ok... little status update here

1 X:x:x 8GB Diet Schedule Qebabs Mum Etd 446 966,339
160k lead atm. Will anyone manage to catch up with him?!
I THINK NOT! Newt is simple the best.

GO NEWT GO GO GO ... it seems he can even expand his lead
\o/

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 19:21   #74
Ice|work

Ice|work is infamous around these parts

Go Newt \o/

(tick 300 and you're still playing? fs)
Ice|work is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 21:22   #75
newt
Banned

Where's my congratulations for being the first to pass the 1mill mark?

This forum is full of snide jealous people
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 01:02   #76
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i love you newt , will u have my babies

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 05:19   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hehe.

Came home from a 72hrs drinking trip to newcastle and I see newt still playing.

I must say I am amazed

and all clearly realised that newt was being sarcastic about me being a good hc. U have to be active and actually put some effort into to the game to be that.

Thanks though Mighteh - def for u in gal from now on <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:16   #78
newt
Banned

Yo homies!

I'm exiling tonight... so if any of you want the #1 planet and a self-glorified IRC-God in your top10 galaxy, get exiling!
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:39   #79
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yer, nothing like having a planet with 10 roids ingal.
/me exiles everyone.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:13   #80
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yeah, he had a tasty co fleet last round!
Hehe...you know. Guinness and PA do not mix well some times :-)
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:15   #81
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say Guinness doesn't mix with anything, horrible drink
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:17   #82
StDomingo

Quote:
There is a few others you would need to call upon as well. Mr. God Almighty, Divine, would need to enter the fray. Xalibur should be out there somewhere as well.

We are still idling in #Camelot. Cyb might be typing a few lines from time to time...
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:17   #83
newt
Banned

You should be banned from the forums! Both for that comment and being dutch. But mainly the guinness thing.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:27   #84
StDomingo

Quote:
You should be banned from the forums! Both for that comment and being dutch. But mainly the guinness thing.
Dutch aint a bad thing :-) Gf is dutch and I'm a happy camper...

The Guinness thing was unheard of tho. Get yer act together Wandows!
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:36   #85
newt
Banned

Yeah you're right actually. The latest book by dick francis features a super gorgeous dutch female in it too. She gets beaten up and shot, but still keeps her sense of humour.

But wandows isn't a girl So he still sucks.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:43   #86
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
i'll have to wash your mouth out with uncle arthurs finest for that comment

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:52   #87
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
go die...

if i only could negrep :/

best beer in the world. hands down. no competition comes even close to smooth deep taste of guiness draught. Perfect tap. Great with some peanuts. Mixes excellent with everything, save for milk (and, subsequently, icecream. DO NOT mix Guiness with icecream )

for further blasphemous drivel mail your guiness comments to [email protected]
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:37   #88
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StDomingo
There is a few others you would need to call upon as well. Mr. God Almighty, Divine, would need to enter the fray. Xalibur should be out there somewhere as well.

We are still idling in #Camelot. Cyb might be typing a few lines from time to time...
Don't forget about our gay pronstar Valen and the lovely PiaZava...

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 16:27   #89
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Pia is a nice girl
Glad she got out before her boy started playing pa

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 18:33   #90
StDomingo

Quote:
Where's my congratulations for being the first to pass the 1mill mark?

This forum is full of snide jealous people
Heh

Remember this?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=175729
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:34   #91
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
go die...

if i only could negrep :/

best beer in the world. hands down. no competition comes even close to smooth deep taste of guiness draught. Perfect tap. Great with some peanuts. Mixes excellent with everything, save for milk (and, subsequently, icecream. DO NOT mix Guiness with icecream )

for further blasphemous drivel mail your guiness comments to [email protected]
OMG, an American telling us what a decent beer is! Go stand in the corner with your Bud, Corrs and other crap!
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:44   #92
qebab
The Original Carebear

He's russian.

Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:52   #93
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

i am both.
and bud, corrs and other crap is that what it is. I dont HAVE to have bad beer tase just coz i live in US.

And there are also REALLY good american beer (Brooklyn Lager, some red beer that i forget the name of, and some other beer that i forget the name of but i bu whenever i am in the bar) its just not as popular and suffocated by corporate marketing of the "Big Beer"

as a matter of fact Sam Adams passes my "not a shit beer" mark and rated close to "decent"
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:23   #94
newt
Banned

Quote:
lol I love that thread <3 Must be reassuring for all you lot to know I was once quite shit at the internet. Ya know, give you a bit of hope for the future.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 23:00   #95
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...38&postcount=9
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 23:11   #96
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Hehe...you know. Guinness and PA do not mix well some times :-)
I don't think you were drunk at the time, you just had no way of telling that I had 20k cutlass in prod

Also, I dislike Guinness. Red Stripe = the best.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 00:09   #97
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

never tried red stripe. its just coming here to us afaik. i still rarely see it in stores ;/
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 00:10   #98
StDomingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I don't think you were drunk at the time, you just had no way of telling that I had 20k cutlass in prod

Also, I dislike Guinness. Red Stripe = the best.
Hehe...might be the case. History, you tend to forget
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 01:23   #99
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

red stripe is ok but not the best heh, jamaican mon
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 09:02   #100
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Who said Elvis died?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote