User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:53   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
How to (not?) fight the real wars!??!

Ok, it was more than obvious that i will get roided once my shippies are out for their last mission. So i dont care about that attackers.
But when several angels guys and nd and no idea what else are going to fleetcatch and steal my last returning cr/bs it makes me kinda laugh!!!
Dont you guy have anything better to do? Some are not even sending pods.....

Not to get me wrong, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MY SHIPS!!!!
I would have sent em on suicide again anyways.

But If playing like this, fleetcatching just to get cheapest ships and roids i am more than proud not to play in an ally with players like you!!!

Go Penis-Allianz go.......

DunkelGraf

btw: thx to ex for trying to cover that fleetcatch, you little support-ally...... \o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:55   #2
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to (not?) fight the real wars!??!

This really does some up the round for NewDawn. Maybe Angels have been taking notes?

By far the most pathetic act I've seen anyone coordinate in fifty five days.

I pity the self-interested idiot that put that together.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:57   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Very sad
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:58   #4
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Yeah VERY pathetic. Disgusting. To multiple-series catch a 1-man alliance made me loose a lot of respect for Angels & NewDawn. Has it really come to this?

*me sighs*

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:58   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Who cares? The round is almost over, ranks are decided. Don't attack if you don't want to get caught.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 10:59   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Cry me a river. Just because he's in a one man alliance doesnt make him immune to attacks.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:06   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Yeah VERY pathetic. Disgusting. To multiple-series catch a 1-man alliance made me loose a lot of respect for Angels & NewDawn.
Maybe the attackers also wants the "we win"-feeling
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:07   #8
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Cowards.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:07   #9
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Verry true Kargool, but a fleetcatch is a totally different story. Even in the end of a round its a bit to much in my eyes. I think this is a really sad move. With stuff like this we are effectively pushing players away from the game imo.

And fish I dont think thats a fair statement. Cause I cant see you guys fleetcatching every noob who happened to attack you. in my eyes fleetcatches are done on the extremly hostile planets to your alliance or on the members of an alliance that is at war with you. Please dont say anything about the peniz-ally beeing at war with you, because you can hardly take that serious from a 1 man alliance.

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:09   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
Verry true Kargool, but a fleetcatch is a totally different story. Even in the end of a round its a bit to much in my eyes. I think this is a really sad move. With stuff like this we are effectively pushing players away from the game imo.
Tbh, I've seen this one man alliances as interesting addons to PA, but one man alliances have their advantages and disadvantages. When u are alone, stuff like this can/may happen. If you want to avoid it, join an actual alliance.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:17   #11
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Offcourse you have a valid point with what you say, but isnt it the aim of PA to respect the little man and the little alliances aswell. Isnt that the reason why some restrictions came in to life? This is unethical in my eyes. This looks to much like nooby bashing.

eXilition
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:17   #12
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Naaaaaaaa, to me that's not even it. I disagree with Kwek (sorry m8), in my opinion, fleetcatchs are a valid tactic in any aspect of the game. With the reintroduction of stealing, it has become more commonplace. I could understand catching a 1-man alliance's fleet with a few fleets for stealing, etc.; but to catch it with a multiple series catch (wave1 cr/bs, wave2 add fr, etc.) is just pathetic on a 1 man planet. It's sickening to see how ND & Angels have stooped to this rather lame level. It's great to catch it with enough to cap/steal it, but ridiclious and a waste of fleets to series a 1-man alliance in a catch.

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:21   #13
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

The issue is that an individual (presumably a BC) shouldn't concern his alliance/others with a fleetcatch on an allianceless planet. It is not in Angels' interest to do the catch, it has nothing to do with them and their politics. Bringing friends is Planetarion it's what it's about. Bringing your alliance and/or allies is not.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:24   #14
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

He was sending his fleets away so u could roid him for free
and you even abuse that, while you top alliances have better things to do
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:25   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
The issue is that an individual (presumably a BC) shouldn't concern his alliance/others with a fleetcatch on an allianceless planet. It is not in Angels' interest to do the catch, it has nothing to do with them and their politics. Bringing friends is Planetarion it's what it's about. Bringing your alliance and/or allies is not.
I dont think there is much politics in this tbh.. I think it is : oohhh, that n00b who doesnt play with an alliance and is easy picking for some cool score is out with his fleet again. Lets grab his fleet.

While i hate fleetcatches and think they should only be used on disloyal shipjumping fags, its a part of PA and I dont see anything wrong with doing this on who ever it might be, and also if this planet has been hostile to ND/Angels I dont see anything wrong with hitting him.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:25   #16
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Just to clear a couple of things up:
ND were approached by an angel for this fleetcatch.
There is a grand total of 1 ND fleet involved.
Tthe angel who organised it didn't even seem to know what the penis-alliance was and had to ask ND to found out that it was DunkelGraf.

In short I think this was actually organised in ignorance of who exactly was being hit.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:26   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, you guys are joking right? The round has 2 more nights. No ranks will be switched in the top5 unless pple start leaving the alliance all of a sudden. Why not have some fun for the last few days?

Fleetcatches ARE fun. Also, perhaps there's a REASON behind the fleetcatch? Maybe he roided an Angel/ND? I don't know but what's so wrong with a fleetcatch 2 days before the round ends? Nothing in terms of ranks will change anymore ...

Becides, since when are top alliances forbidden to attack players with a decent planet who do not belong to a big alliance?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:26   #18
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

True, I failed to mention that there are some alliances that are at war with ND/Angels that should deserve this honour alot more then peniz-alliance. Really nothing to gain except splitting the stolen ships between 7ish people attacking.

eXilition
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:28   #19
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

[quote=Kjeldoran]Blah Blah[quote]

Why speculate when you can find out?

Fourteen attacking fleets for the guy with no one to defend him.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:29   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
He was sending his fleets away so u could roid him for free
and you even abuse that, while you top alliances have better things to do
Like what? Tell me something usefull to do when we got 2 more days and no chance on raizing or dropping a rank?

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:31   #21
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Like what? Tell me something usefull to do when we got 2 more days and no chance on raizing or dropping a rank?
He even said on AD he was sending his fleet on attack and when, heh.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:31   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Just to clear a couple of things up:
ND were approached by an angel for this fleetcatch.
There is a grand total of 1 ND fleet involved.
Tthe angel who organised it didn't even seem to know what the penis-alliance was and had to ask ND to found out that it was DunkelGraf.

In short I think this was actually organised in ignorance of who exactly was being hit.
Probably a bored/pissed off BC

Point is, this isn't some evil action of Angels to either hurt Dunkel personally or to kill his alliance or to make him quit this game. It's an open opportunity to steal ships and that's what we're doing I guess.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:32   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

[quote=bwtmc][quote=Kjeldoran]Blah Blah
Quote:

Why speculate when you can find out?

Fourteen attacking fleets for the guy with no one to defend him.
I'm at work, can't get on IRC till tonight so ... kinda hard to find out

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:34   #24
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Point is, this isn't some evil action of Angels to either hurt Dunkel personally or to kill his alliance or to make him quit this game. It's an open opportunity to steal ships and that's what we're doing I guess.
Yeah from what I've been told that was basically what I assumed. I just really didn't like the fact that ND were being flamed for something they had virtually no involvement in so I felt I had to clarify a few things.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:34   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:

Thats the thing.. if it was against dunkelgraf It would be understandable
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:42   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Thats the thing.. if it was against dunkelgraf It would be understandable
How?

I don't see the fuss about being fleetcatches, it's part of the game right? Last night I got 8 uncovered waves on me and lost about 85% of my roids and got reduced to 200+ roids. And this by mostly HR planets (some the same on different ETA's). I don't see what the point would be in that either because Angels won't drop a rank because of it ...

Point is, these things happen because it's a wargame and there really is no point in wondering if it made sence or not, what does it matter in the end?

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:51   #27
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Ah but KJ. You're saying this is an efficient, objective claim to value.

But it's not efficient when there's fourteen fleets going
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:52   #28
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

Quote:

Which is why the 2nd series has kill ships with fr? I don't get it. How do you steal ships that your FR fleets kill first? Enlighten me plz.

-NitinA
[Ascendancy] Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:53   #29
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
How?

I don't see the fuss about being fleetcatches, it's part of the game right? Last night I got 8 uncovered waves on me and lost about 85% of my roids and got reduced to 200+ roids. And this by mostly HR planets (some the same on different ETA's). I don't see what the point would be in that either because Angels won't drop a rank because of it ...

Point is, these things happen because it's a wargame and there really is no point in wondering if it made sence or not, what does it matter in the end?
Your right, it's no problem and it doesn't really matter.. It was even to be expected

But it is quite cheap, and I expected more that an alliance like ToF would try to pull it off
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:54   #30
Ice|work

Ice|work is infamous around these parts

I'm one of the planets involved in this. And i may should explain why i launched.

I wanted to attack the planet in question (not knowing it was Dunkelgraf) the whole round only because of his Ruler- and planetname. I already reported him to admins earlier this rounds because of it (Nothing happened tho).

Try to ask any german out there what the meaning of his planet/Rulername is or pm me on Irc (Ice|work).

I usually show my daughter (11) funny Gal-Pics and she's sometimes around when im inGame. And this is something i don't want her to read/see. Even tho i defended Wish while beeing closed because of the Gal-Pic he posted, this is imho something different. So don't expect politics and stuff behind this. It's just my personal reason to launch on him.

Ice...
Ice|work is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:58   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Which is why the 2nd series has kill ships with fr? I don't get it. How do you steal ships that your FR fleets kill first? Enlighten me plz.

-NitinA
I can't get on irc, I don't even know which BC ordered this so I sure as hell cannot guess his motives behind it and frankly ... at this stage of the game I don't really care about it

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:01   #32
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice|work
I'm one of the planets involved in this. And i may should explain why i launched.

I wanted to attack the planet in question (not knowing it was Dunkelgraf) the whole round only because of his Ruler- and planetname. I already reported him to admins earlier this rounds because of it (Nothing happened tho).

Try to ask any german out there what the meaning of his planet/Rulername is or pm me on Irc (Ice|work).

I usually show my daughter (11) funny Gal-Pics and she's sometimes around when im inGame. And this is something i don't want her to read/see. Even tho i defended Wish while beeing closed because of the Gal-Pic he posted, this is imho something different. So don't expect politics and stuff behind this. It's just my personal reason to launch on him.

Ice...
Going without the thirteen other fleets (plus whatever's new this tick) wasn't a hundred per cent necessary maybe
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:03   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Going without the thirteen other fleets (plus whatever's new this tick) wasn't a hundred per cent necessary maybe
I think he meant that it was the reason why he joined the fleetcatch and thus launched on him.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:06   #34
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Surely the job was already done?
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:10   #35
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

yup I understand the reason and yes its a valid tactic of the game but I do see the points others make against this FC.

It really gives ppl the feeling this FC was un called for seeing he announced the lemming runs he would do, he doesn't care about loosing the roids on his planet and ships in the lemming run and he will even send the remaining ships in a new lemming run on who knows.

It looks a bit silly to send so many waves of a big alliance (with 1 ND planet ?) to FC the guy that gives a rats ass about his rank or roids atm and just wants to end the round with a lemmingrun.

my 2 cents
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:16   #36
Ice|work

Quote:
I think he meant that it was the reason why he joined the fleetcatch and thus launched on him.
Yes... thx KJ. Seems like my english is not good enough to express it understandable for anyone. And yes.. i'm the ND-planet in question. So don't construct some ND-Conspiracy behind this. It is just my personal reason to launch.

And i do know most ppl think im pathetic in this. May it be then....

Ice...
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:34   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
yup I understand the reason and yes its a valid tactic of the game but I do see the points others make against this FC.

It really gives ppl the feeling this FC was un called for seeing he announced the lemming runs he would do, he doesn't care about loosing the roids on his planet and ships in the lemming run and he will even send the remaining ships in a new lemming run on who knows.

It looks a bit silly to send so many waves of a big alliance (with 1 ND planet ?) to FC the guy that gives a rats ass about his rank or roids atm and just wants to end the round with a lemmingrun.

my 2 cents
Ehm.. Score is score no matter how u get it... Well, cept cheating ofc.. I did consider launching my crap fleets at Dunkelgraf but found out he would get it covered anyways But come on. He announces that he's launching his fleets on AD, then he says he dont care about his ships, and now he makes a thread about how silliy it is to fleetcatch him??? Get real people... Cant you find something else to complain about ?
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 12:45   #38
Alessio
deserves a medal

-8.3% roids at the moment of typing

Defence? Sorry we were to busy catching noobs
No we have nothing better to do!
The score of attacking 1 planet with a dozen fleets is still score
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 13:31   #39
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Two nights ago i was hit by 1500 arrows, from ND. Still havent gotten a proper explanation about it. No pods (and I only ahve 24 roids anyway), so I guess it was sent just to twat some vipers.

I would be even more pissed off if I hadnt of pre-empted it and stolen all the arrows
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 13:35   #40
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Two nights ago i was hit by 1500 arrows, from ND. Still havent gotten a proper explanation about it.
What explanation are you expecting?
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 13:39   #41
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ReligFree was checking to see wtf you was actually doing.

No wonder you lost a war when you are hitting small people, with no pods, when you should have fleets flying at the enemy.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 13:46   #42
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
-8.3% roids at the moment of typing

Defence? Sorry we were to busy catching noobs
No we have nothing better to do!
The score of attacking 1 planet with a dozen fleets is still score
half of it is on me and ebo and we have no problem losing few roids agasint 200k fr 2 days before round ends

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 14:46   #43
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ice...

My Planet/Rulername is no changed.
Nothing abusive anymore.

FleetCatchTarget of MightyAngels (6:7:9) (Zikonian)

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 15:45   #44
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ice...
lol, that was so evil for you ? you even reported his planetname ? seems your are retarded.....

there have been much worse things around....and "geilheit ist keine schande" is what it says, nothing bad......

thats so shocking for you ? lol

poor guy
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 15:57   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

someone care to explain in english what it means? or do I have to pm ice?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 16:01   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
lol, that was so evil for you ? you even reported his planetname ? seems your are retarded.....

there have been much worse things around....and "geilheit ist keine schande" is what it says, nothing bad......

poor guy
I think he said it sounded abusive to his little girl(11) ... I can understand that as a parent you're not happy if someone using a ruler/planet name that refers to sex or a sexual action () ...

Dunno the exact translation but it's something in the line of "Being a horny is no shame".

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 16:12   #47
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think he said it sounded abusive to his little girl(11) ... I can understand that as a parent you're not happy if someone using a ruler/planet name that refers to sex or a sexual action () ...

Dunno the exact translation but it's something in the line of "Being a horny is no shame".
im "parent" myself and saying what Dunkelgraf said aint that evul....

its not like he said "****ing her in the ass or doing a blowjob etc"

He basically said that "being horny is nothing to be ashamed of"....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 16:20   #48
Forest

The name of his planet, and the name of his alliance, imo, is there to offend. He isn't an idiot, he knows some people will take offence to it.

Therefor, he has to take some responsibility if someone decides to take action on it.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 16:22   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
im "parent" myself and saying what Dunkelgraf said aint that evul....

its not like he said "****ing her in the ass or doing a blowjob etc"

He basically said that "being horny is nothing to be ashamed of"....
I'm no parent so I don't know, I'm just saying I understand that he COULD be offended by it. Who are you to define whether he can or can't be offended by it?

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:33   #50
Ice|work

Quote:
poor guy
I'm neither retarded nor poor.... And i don't think you're in the position to judge if i/we feel offended or not.

Ice...

PS "He basically said that "being horny is nothing to be ashamed of".... So you might "basically" go ahead and translate word-by-word what the planet/ruler-name was.

*edit* PS